• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which most fans consider some of the best in the series...hmmm

I always liked Michael Haigney's adaptions, and when he was on commentary, he seemed to take his job very seriously, and sounded like a fan himself.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Seaon 3 and 4 weren't.....and what's the "hmmm" for? Unless you mean the best scripts, because I have too agree.

Not because of 4kids, because they had alot of fillers. 4kids did have some great dialouge that really made some fillers pretty funny though.

But, I think the show has maintained the same level of quality for awhile now. People seem horribly nostalgic and seem too hate the new season without even giving them a try (poor Advanced...-_-)

I liked Haigney also. He should become the CEO.

Last edited:
Not really. There are still the mistakes like always. The only thing I slightly like better is how some of the catch phrases are kept "Go my friend! Alakazam!".

Honestly, the scriptwriter I heard was the guy who did season 1-5, and honestly I think the script is as good as always.

The current scriptwriter started with season 5. He is as good as always. Perhaps better. :)

I'd agree with that.

Sadly, you say that with a bit of malice. Why? What is it with all of this that makes you seem to be so defensive? It is as it is, and nothing will be changing. After all this time, why the vitriol? Even if you want every one to think you were the victim, you are doing everything you can to make people tire of your sour grapes. Veronica and Eric have already sealed their fate - why you?

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Did you ever feel that sometimes the music used in a paticular scene in any episode(s) "bumped" your performance?

I also left some questions on the previous page for you to answer should you feel like answering them. I'm not forcing you or rushing you.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
Sadly, you say that with a bit of malice. Why? What is it with all of this that makes you seem to be so defensive? It is as it is, and nothing will be changing. After all this time, why the vitriol? Even if you want every one to think you were the victim, you are doing everything you can to make people tire of your sour grapes. Veronica and Eric have already sealed their fate - why you?

Thanks for reading so much into my four word message.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
Did you ever feel that sometimes the music used in a paticular scene in any episode(s) "bumped" your performance?

I also left some questions on the previous page for you to answer should you feel like answering them. I'm not forcing you or rushing you.

The right music can absolutely bump the performance. The musical cue for Sartorious in Yugi GX is fantastic and definately helps.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Maddie has every right to be as upset as she wants about it. Not everybody's personal friends with the president of TAJ.

EDIT: If she even IS upset in this circumstance. I'm confused now.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
Maddie has every right to be as upset as she wants about it. Not everybody's personal friends with the president of TAJ.

EDIT: If she even IS upset in this circumstance. I'm confused now.

I'm not particularly upset about things now. I still miss performing the character, but I have plenty of other things going on in my life right now to compensate.

Having moved on, however, I'm feeling more free to voice my opinion of a show that I'm no longer involved in. I have distance I didn't have a year ago.

Simply put -- I don't think the show has the magic it once had. Other's might disagree --and that's fine. I think I'm entitled to voice my opinion though.

oh he is? i never knew that. in that case OGT i do have a quesition for you (sorry for uising your forum for this maddie), anyway is there any chance at all that PUSA plans to give the fans uncut DVDs? if you know please tell, and if not, any chance you can put in a good word to the president? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.