• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariba

Maddie's not a good singer just judging by that....it sounded like Meowth, but I wouldn't call Gotta Dance a great judgement of her singing talent. I don't think Maddie will win the MTV award for Greatest Male Singer anytime soon...oh, wait.

I dunno about Eric or Rachael though.

Well, if you mean Gotta Dance, that was just a dubbed version of the song Polka Dolka. Well, it was the same tune, totally different words. I like the original one better, since I think Inuyama has a cute voice.

Well, you said that none of them was a good singer, and now you're not sure? O..k. Anyway, ever listen to Maddie's stuff on the Christmas Bash album? She's pretty solid and on-pitch, and it often takes a good singer to mess up in a funny way. I think they all sing well.

The original songs are really cute, too. Inuyama's voice is adorable.

You might want to watch it on those "male" comments. That's not cool.

Well, you said that none of them was a good singer, and now you're not sure? O..k. Anyway, ever listen to Maddie's stuff on the Christmas Bash album? She's pretty solid and on-pitch, and it often takes a good singer to mess up in a funny way. I think they all sing well.

The original songs are really cute, too. Inuyama's voice is adorable.

You might want to watch it on those "male" comments. That's not cool.

Maddie's got a great voice. Her vocal on the Gotta Dance short is nothing short of miraculous. How she was able to cram all of those words in with a melody like that and stay on pitch is amazing.

Pokeyug91

Ash Freak!
Maddie's not a good singer just judging by that....it sounded like Meowth, but I wouldn't call Gotta Dance a great judgement of her singing talent. I don't think Maddie will win the MTV award for Greatest Male Singer anytime soon...oh, wait.

I dunno about Eric or Rachael though.

Well, if you mean Gotta Dance, that was just a dubbed version of the song Polka Dolka. Well, it was the same tune, totally different words. I like the original one better, since I think Inuyama has a cute voice.
Maddie is a woman, not a man.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
Maddie's got a great voice. Her vocal on the Gotta Dance short is nothing short of miraculous. How she was able to cram all of those words in with a melody like that and stay on pitch is amazing.

Thanks, OGT --it was a fun song to sing and the lyrics were terrific!

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
Hey maddie! your voice acting is amazing :D
Just wanted to say, meowth's voice isn't the same without you :(

it was a fun song to sing and the lyrics were terrific!
It was a fun song to listen to too !! :p

How does it feel being portrayed as "the bad guy" even if Team Rocket ISN'T doing something bad, like the time Jessie caught that Smoochum and Ash and co. said it was stealing...

m190049

Local psychopath
A think the writers are a little unfair to Team Rocker. Even when they aren't doing anything bad, and are just sitting there, getting ready to eat a meal, it alway gets ruined in some way. When they were fairly and honestly trying to catch wile Pokemon, they always get hit back. Wild Pokemon are meant to be captured! Anyway...

My question is this: Not counting Meowth or Persian, what is your favorite Pokemon?
I'm sure this quesion was asked before, but I'm too lazy to go through 104 pages. :p

Hamstar

o snp.
I should invite Team Rocket to Thanksgiving dinner. So they actually get to EAT A PROPER MEAL for once xD

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
How does it feel being portrayed as "the bad guy" even if Team Rocket ISN'T doing something bad, like the time Jessie caught that Smoochum and Ash and co. said it was stealing...

The twoips were da bad guys.

Team Rocket was da good guys!

A think the writers are a little unfair to Team Rocker. Even when they aren't doing anything bad, and are just sitting there, getting ready to eat a meal, it alway gets ruined in some way. When they were fairly and honestly trying to catch wile Pokemon, they always get hit back. Wild Pokemon are meant to be captured! Anyway...

My question is this: Not counting Meowth or Persian, what is your favorite Pokemon?
I'm sure this quesion was asked before, but I'm too lazy to go through 104 pages. :p

Corphish!

I should invite Team Rocket to Thanksgiving dinner. So they actually get to EAT A PROPER MEAL for once xD

Save me a drumstick and some stuffin'!

lisalover

I'm a KA water bunny
OMGGGGGGGGGG!

I feel like in the presence of royality. Diehard Rocket fayboy here.

Anyway, I've got some questions for you

1) Did you, or any other voice actors watch each other record for fun or any other reason

2)What was the last thing that the best voice actors recorded and what happened when it was ove.

Again, thanks so much for taking time to answer our questions.

peace out
lisalover

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
OMGGGGGGGGGG!

I feel like in the presence of royality. Diehard Rocket fayboy here.

Anyway, I've got some questions for you

1) Did you, or any other voice actors watch each other record for fun or any other reason

2)What was the last thing that the best voice actors recorded and what happened when it was ove.

Again, thanks so much for taking time to answer our questions.

peace out
lisalover

I always enjoy watching the other actors when they are working :)

My last line recorded as Meowth was in "Pasta La Vista"

I slipped in "We're Blaustein off agaiiiiiiiiiiiin."

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
My last line recorded as Meowth was in "Pasta La Vista"

I slipped in "We're Blaustein off agaiiiiiiiiiiiin."
Did you really? O_O Wow, I have to watch for that.

I have a couple questions:

1. Have you ever given your voice director a suggestion concerning how you should voice one of Meowth's lines?

2. I heard about some sort of video, I think called "Behind the Voice Actors", that had interviews with a huge amount of well-known anime voice actors, and if I remember correctly you're in it. Has this video been released yet?

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Do you remember the first line you recorded as Meowth?

Out of all the episodes of seasons 9 and 10 you've seen, which episodes have you heard your voice in, and which Pokemon were they (not counting Meowth of course)?

You being gone from the show makes me wonder what's going to happen should another Meowth appear on the show.

Sato

YEAH. I AM GHOS!!
Now, as a whole... Team Rocket is an evil organisation run by Giovanni for the sake of profiting off crime. However, Jessie, James and Meowth are clearly good people. (well, good Pokemon in Meowth's case...)

So, my question... In your opinion Maddie, what is it that motivates our favourite trio to pursue a life of crime?

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer

Out of all the episodes of seasons 9 and 10 you've seen, which episodes have you heard your voice in, and which Pokemon were they (not counting Meowth of course)?

You being gone from the show makes me wonder what's going to happen should another Meowth appear on the show.

I think my first line was something like :

'Dere it is-- Da Ninja mansion!'

I stopped watching the new voices after about the fifth episode of season #9. Just couldn't enjoy them anymore.

Now, as a whole... Team Rocket is an evil organisation run by Giovanni for the sake of profiting off crime. However, Jessie, James and Meowth are clearly good people. (well, good Pokemon in Meowth's case...)

So, my question... In your opinion Maddie, what is it that motivates our favourite trio to pursue a life of crime?

I think TR just likes to have a reason for being friends and hanging out together.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer

I stopped watching the new voices after about the fifth episode of season #9. Just couldn't enjoy them anymore.

I think TR just likes to have a reason for being friends and hanging out together.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...

If I recall correctly, that line is from the episode where Ash faces Koga?

Out of all the new Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region, which one(s) do you wish you could be providing the voice(s) for and why?

This is more of a general question but why is it that the only Pokemon Veronica Taylor voiced was Diglett when most of you other majors voiced many?

buneary dude

Yes Maddie I have a question. I know the last season you did was season eight. So was the last episode you did Pasta La Vista or Movie 8: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? Can you tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.