• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
The simple fact is that the switch to TAJ was essentially a reset. All their casting decisions up to the point of swtching to DuArt have been retained. And because of that fact, unless a current VA quits/dies and leaves their role(s) open, or there's another huge upheaval, the cast will remain as-is.

That's why the current main cast is still the current main cast. It's why Zoey is still Zoey, Kenny is still Kenny, and Gardenia was still Gardenia. That's why Nurse Joy is still voiced by Michelle Knotz despite Bella Hudson coming back on board. And that is why Prof. Oak will still be Jimmy Zoppi, Tracy will still be Craig Blair, why any other character, casted or recasted, will remain as-is, and why May will still, to the unforseen future, be Michele Knotz. I'm not playing favorites, but that's just how it is, like it or not.

PamperedPersian1

I searched the web just to hear that familiar voice I have come to know as Meowth. I am obsessed with any show that has any of the original voices in them...... Yes, I do need help, but you have to admit, so does PUSA.

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
When did Maddie ever say that?

I didn't.

What I said was --I'd never work with TAJ without a big fat apology.

But having things I say get distorted is nothing new :)

SaveOurPokemon

Original Series Fan
Are you planning on doing some more voice acting for Pokemon in the future?

Yeah Maddie, I think you should be the permanent voice of Chatot in the regular series. Even if all you say is "Chatot Chatot!" IT would sound great! Plus I'm sure there are many other characters you could play. But of course, I hope they'll let you return to Meowth most importantly.

Xenieon

mainly a Gen IV player
My questions(these may already be asked; just didn't have the will to look through all 101 pages.):
1. If Pokemon were real and you could just have one in real life, which one would you pick?
2. Why did you decide to voice Meowth instead of someone/thing else on some other random TV show?

Thanks in advance. Thrilled to actually communicate with my second big name in Pokemon(Serebii was the first).

staticbear76

movie part

dear maddie blaustein i have just one other question have you ever got a part in any major movie using your meowth voice as a cameo part and would you do it if you were asked to do a part.

Chelc

I don't frequent this thread but it's really quite messy, and I don't have time to make a page of all of the FAQ here, so would anyone be up for making one themselves? ^^;

I would add it to the first page and credit you, of course. PM me if you're up for it. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Alright guys, Darato is going to be working on a FAQ page for this thread. :) So closing until he's finished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.