• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Asmoday's Trade Center!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I have a UT Japanese Sinjoh Dialga, its still in my SS... Kinda wanting your shiny Charmander
Also a few of your leftovers. The item xD and levelling up my Pokemon, nya~

FallenStar93

Could you EV train these Pokémon for me, please?

Mienfoo
Pawniard
Basculin
Darumaka
Sewaddle
Deino

I can offer a flawless, shiny legendary in return.

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
hi asmoday, is your ageto celebi original or clone? I'm pretty much interested if its original...if you don't mind, I can try getting a male dratini with extremespeed for you...for the celebi. If its not enough I'll offer a ferroseed with stealth rock in addition that I bred myself, not sure about ivs though...but it would be useful in future if you were to try breeding ferroseeds.

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Could you EV train these Pokémon for me, please?

Mienfoo
Pawniard
Basculin
Darumaka
Sewaddle
Deino

I can offer a flawless, shiny legendary in return.

So much for so little? That will take way too much time and effort, but im sure we can work out a deal if we could do it one at a time, go ahead and send me a pm/vm

hi asmoday, is your ageto celebi original or clone? I'm pretty much interested if its original...if you don't mind, I can try getting a male dratini with extremespeed for you...for the celebi. If its not enough I'll offer a ferroseed with stealth rock in addition that I bred myself, not sure about ivs though...but it would be useful in future if you were to try breeding ferroseeds.

unfortunatly, i got this ageto celebi from a trade a couple weeks ago, so im pretty sure that it has been cloned by the original user :/

antant

teh pwnage
i have an ut win2011 suicune that i would trade for your MYSTRY mew

would you be interested in a wishmaker jirachi (ut) and extreme speed dragon dance dratini( nature and gender choosable) and a regular and shiny sinjoh ruins dialga.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
TRU Regigigas for DW Rayquaza or Movie 11 Victini or Ash's Pikachu?

Last edited:
ok now have 3 sinjoh ruins dialga's, 2 shiny, and a giritina.
LF a celebi, deoxys, arceus or victini.

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Larvitar with dragon dance and outrage and a growlithe with close combat snarl heat wave and flare blitz and a ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rocks for a shiny charmander

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
ok now have 3 sinjoh ruins dialga's, 2 shiny, and a giritina.
LF a celebi, deoxys, arceus or victini.

i have an extra deoxys for you, i am interested in your sinjoh ruins dialga SHINY as long as it is UNTOUCHED

Larvitar with dragon dance and outrage and a growlithe with close combat snarl heat wave and flare blitz and a ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rocks for a shiny charmander

deal let me know when u r online vm or pm me