• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aspects of yourself you dislike

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I'm Shy and kinda cold to people. I snap. I also dislike (I don't know why) I tire out easily after sprinting. Which I like playing Mid/Striker in soccer, so yeah.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
My face. I wish I could change it, I just hate it :(

Profesco

gone gently
Narcissism.

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I personally dislike my tendency to get sad for no reason. Like, I can do something and feel super-achieved and then a couple of hours later I'm like "wow, I feel like death" and all this negativity piles on me all over again.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't like how scatterbrained I can be.

I often go on mental tangents, but sometimes, it doesn't accomplish much.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm just too perfect, and it makes me pity people not as talented as me.

Ninfia-Fan

Oh, where to begin? Ok.

Like many other people have said, I am horrifically shy, to the point where I just don't talk. At all. And try to turn invisible. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once I'm pissed, you'll know - I snap at my two only and best friends, and feel super guilty later, and I may be dig my nails into my arm/hand if I'm truly pissed and need to hit something and I'm not allowed to.

I also hold my emotions in and rarely let them out and this is why I get so pissed off. If I don't get pissed off and I need to vent my emotions, I become increasingly upset, to the point where I can reduce myself to tears over one tiny comment. I am also empathetic to a fault. I can understand what someone has been through just by hearing a brief summary of it. Honestly, I think that my overly empathetic side is to blame for me not releasing my emotions; I feel like if I do show my emotions to others, then I become a burden on them, so I stay quiet.

Also, I'm over protective of my friends, pets and family. My brother got a Foxtel remote that had large buttons for him and he decided to watch shows on the History channel about WW2, Nazi Germany and the concentration camps. It was all in detail, so needless to say, I snapped at him, practically yelling at him for watching something like that. (He's 16, but he has Cerebral Palsy, so he doesn't exactly understand why some things such as WW2 actually happened) Turns out, I got in trouble because I was restricting his rights for freedom, our mother said. But what about my right to protect my brother? What about that?

Rant over.

So, yeah, there are many things that I don't like about myself.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I have a long history of manipulating others around me. I am way below average empathic towards others, and I have a bad habit of being too egoistic.
There's also some bad self-esteem mixed in with this but, let's not go into detail about that.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I don't express it much but I have a lot of cynical thoughts about people. Not when I'm around my friends but when I'm alone and in public. People who are too cliché or normal bore me. Doesn't help that I live in West Virginia and a lot of people are just traditional, country folk.

I like and am attracted to people but I cannot fall in love easily. Even if someone likes me, and they're the greatest person ever, I can be attracted to them a lot but not to the point where I would want to go out with them for a long period. And the few people I do find myself very attracted to tend to be the very quiet/introverted types. Which can be hard to get to know.

I have artistic ability but as of lately I have barely been motivated to draw, especially since I started college. My younger sister is better than me, but she draws constantly. But I guess I don't feel as bad about it anymore. I do what I want when I want.

Other than that, I'm pretty okay with myself.

Unoin

I dislike my clumsiness when someone requests me to complete a task. It always annoys them when they expect it to be done properly but it is not. I wish I could be efficient in everyday tasks

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I cant read social ques, i have little trust in others, and it hurts to love.

This is a lot like my situation... For the most part I love everything about myself (although that's probably a weakness of mine, as it means I'm unwilling to change who I am to adapt to a person or situation, and being really quirky as it is doesn't help), but the one thing I don't like is being unable to really relate to other people and read social cues. Especially since I'm at the stage in my life where I'm just about to start out a major career, which will mean a lot of applying for jobs in the near future, which typically means a lot of networking, it's been putting a lot of pressure on me. Being introverted as it is doesn't help either. I wouldn't say it hurts for me to love, though; it's more like I don't quite know how to love; sometimes I'll say I love someone (and even that's rare), but I never really feel that love.

I personally dislike my tendency to get sad for no reason. Like, I can do something and feel super-achieved and then a couple of hours later I'm like "wow, I feel like death" and all this negativity piles on me all over again.

Haha, the same is true for me as well; it's even caused me to wonder if I have bipolar disorder a couple of times. I wouldn't really call it something I dislike though, as a part of me kind of likes those sad moments.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Mostly, my inability to care about what people are saying. I can get extremely distant at times. Then there's the fact that I bottle up everything inside of me, good and bad. I can't remember the last time I vented about something to a friend. And I sweat and smell easier than most people after a workout, but I can't change that!

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
if there is probably one thing i dislike that would probably for being childish while i'm already at the age of beyond 20, yeah this is something that i can't change even if i want to