• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skam-Head_zps3eab865d.png

Welcome to Assassin's Alliance's Tournaments thread! Here, we hold all our tournaments and stuff.

Rules
1. All SPPf rules apply.
2. Only AA members are allowed to post here.
3. Be respectful
4. Have fun!

Current Tournament
Banlist Tournament

Past Tournaments
Revved-Up Randomized Tournament​

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Revved-Up Randomized Tournament!

Mechanics
So here we have a random Pokemon generator that will generate a random set of ten Pokemon for you to use. There will be 4 OU Pokemon, 2 UU Pokemon, 2 RU Pokemon, and 2 NU Pokemon given to each player. If you win or lose that battle, you will get a certain amount of points for the tiers you used per Pokemon. The points go as shown here:

Win
Each OU Pokemon Used - 2 points
Each UU Pokemon Used - 4 points
Each RU Pokemon Used - 6 points
Each NU Pokemon Used - 8 points

Loss
Each OU Pokemon Used - 1 points
Each UU Pokemon Used - 2 points
Each RU Pokemon Used - 3 points
Each NU Pokemon Used - 4 points

For example, if I used a team of 4 OU and 2 UU Pokemon, a win would give me 16 points. A loss would give me 8 points. Everyone will face everyone and at the end, the person with the most points wins. You may switch your team up for each round. You are allowed to trade only 5 Pokemon each round for someone else's.

Rules
~ All battles will be BO1 or BO3.
~ All battles must be completed by the end of the round.
~ No spamming, flaming, or trolling.
~ Drizzle + Swift Swim is not allowed.
~ Soul Dew on a Lati@s is not permitted.
~ Have fun!

Sign-Ups

Form
HTML:
[B]Username[/B]: 
[B]Timezone[/B]: 
[B]PO/PS Name[/B]:

Participants
1. Skarm™ / GMT -5 / Skamory7
2. Abestospoision / GMT -5 / Abestos
3. The Pwner / Pacific / The Pwner
4. Tehero / GMT -7 / Tehero
5. ZoroarkForever / GMT -5 / ZoroarkForever
6. Dragonicwari / GMT -5 / Dragonicwari
7. AnnoyingRedHead / Central / AnnoyingRedHead
8. TheForestSage / GMT +10 / TheForestSage

RNGed Pokemon
Skarm™ - Latias / Keldeo / Ferrothorn / Tyranitar / Heracross / Sharpedo / Electivire / Whimsicott / Ninjask
Abestospoison - Rotom-W / Mamoswine / Landorus / Scizor / Houndoom / Togekiss / Magmortar / Crawdaunt / Gardevoir / Lairon
The Pwner - Terrakion / Haxorus / Toxicroak / Blissey / Krookodile / Dusknoir / Klingklang / Spiritomb / Dragonair / Tropius
Tehero - Landorus-T / Cloyster / Jellicent / Lucario / Togekiss / Snorlax / Mesprit / Rotom / Lunatone / Miltank
ZoroarkForever - Jellicent / Politoed / Conkeldurr / Keldeo / Azelf / Arcanine / Hitmontop / Hitmonlee / Magcargo / Glalie / Ampharos
Dragonicwari - Venasaur / Kyurem-B / Cloyster / Garchomp / Meloetta / Machamp / Uxie / Tangrowth / Solrock / Gorebyss
AnnoyingRedHead - Jolteon / Thundurus-T / Latios / Venasaur / Houndoom / Darmanitan / Rotom / Sceptile / Heatmor / Lampent
TheForestSage - Gengar / Jolteon / Skarmory / Garchomp / Shaymin / Cofagrigus / Hitmonlee / Snover / Monferno / Vigoroth

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss
Username: Tehero
Timezone: - 7 GMT
PO/PS Name: Tehero

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Welcome to the Assassin's Alliance PokeBank Ubers Tournament

Pokebank Ubers won the vote, so here is our newest tournament!

Rules

1. All matches are Bo3. You may change teams in between battles.

2. All matches are to be done with all rules and clauses of the 6th gen Pokebank Ubers tier.

3. All matches are to be completed by the end of 7 days after the round has begun. Any matches that haven't will be determined by activity or coin flips.

4. All matches are to be completed on Ps/Po (as most members of our clan do not use wifi).

5. Replays must be posted.

6. You have until November 24[sup]th[/sup] at 11:59 pm to sign up. After that I will make the bracket with however many people are signed up.

Username:
Gmt:
PO/PS Name:
Favorite Mon

Bracket

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
2 more spots needed until round one can start. you guys can trade mons, but the trade needs to be posted here and confirmed before its official. only up to 5 mons can be traded per round

AnnoyingRedHead

Username: AnnoyingRedHead
Timezone: central
PO/PS Name: AnnoyingRedHead

Skarm™

Light It Up
Accepted, just one more person needed.

EDIT: Traded my Dusknoir for Pwner's Sharpedo.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Trading Hitmontop + Ampharos for Zoroark's Whimsicott.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Round 1 match-ups:

Dragonicwari V ZoroarkForever
Abestospoison V The Pwner
Skarm™ V Tehero
TheForestSage V AnnoyingRedHead

Good luck! To get your valid amount of points, post the tiers of the Pokemon your opponent used as well as yours, and once it's confirmed it will be tallied.

Last edited:
Round 1 match-ups:

Dragonicwari V ZoroarkForever
Abestospoison V The Pwner
Skarm™ V Tehero
TheForestSage V AnnoyingRedHead

Good luck! To get your valid amount of points, your opponent must PM me your 6 Pokemon that you used and I will ask for your confirmation. And so you will get your points or the mons you used. Also, post wins and losses here!

I beat Dragonicwari 2-0. I used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, and 1 NU. Dragonicwari used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, and 1 NU.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I beat Dragonicwari 2-0. I used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, and 1 NU. Dragonicwari used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, and 1 NU.

ZoroarkForever- 26 points
Dragonicwari- 13 points

Then beat Tehero 2-0, first one 5-0, the second a forfeit. I used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, 1 NU. They used 2 OU, 1 UU, 1 RU, 2 NU.

Dragonicwari- 13 points
Skamory7- 26 points
Tehero- 19 points

Tehero

Like A Boss
Dragonicwari- 13 points

Then beat Tehero 2-0, first one 5-0, the second a forfeit. I used 2 OU, 2 UU, 1 RU, 1 NU. They used 2 OU, 1 UU, 1 RU, 2 NU.

Dragonicwari- 13 points
Skamory7- 26 points
Tehero- 19 points

Confirmed tencharlimit

Narin

The Forest Sage
I'm just gonna resign from this, my next couple of weeks are gonna be really busy and stuff. Plus it's hard to battle someone when everyone has a really different timezone than me. Probably worded that really weird but eh :L

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm just gonna resign from this, my next couple of weeks are gonna be really busy and stuff. Plus it's hard to battle someone when everyone has a really different timezone than me. Probably worded that really weird but eh :L

Alright, Pwner also forfeited, so I guess AnnoyingRedHead and Abestospoison have to face each other by the end of today :s

Status
Not open for further replies.