• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Welcome to the Assassin's Alliance Stabless Tournament

Hey guys, we needed something happening in the clan, so here it is, a new tournament. The rules and everything are as follows, just remember to have fun!

Rules

1. All matches are Bo3.

2. All matches are to be done in 5th gen B/W2 OU tier.

3. Pokemon may only use moves they will not get a stab boost on. STAB is Same Type Attack Bonus, which increases the power of a direct attack by 50% if the one of the user's types is the same as the attack's type. This basically means moves like flare blitz and close combat on an Infernape would be banned, while moves like will o wisp, night shade, and counter wouldn't as they don't get a STAB bonus.

4. All matches are to be completed by the end of 7 days after the round has begun. Any matches that haven't will be determined by activity or coin flips.

5. All matches are to be completed on Ps/Po (as most members of our clan do not use wifi).

Username:
Gmt:
PO/PS Name:

Dragonicwari
TheForestSage
Epicdrill
ZoroarkForever

Last edited:

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Username: Rising Star
Gmt: -5
PO/PS Name: Don't have actual accounts on PS, i make a new one every time i log in lol

I'll try to be as active as I can, but I'm REALLY focused on Contrail's tourney now so please excuse me if I'm not very active on this.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Username: Rising Star
Gmt: -5
PO/PS Name: Don't have actual accounts on PS, i make a new one every time i log in lol

I'll try to be as active as I can, but I'm REALLY focused on Contrail's tourney now so please excuse me if I'm not very active on this.

Accepted, and don't stress over it, it will probably take us a while to even get started.

Skarm™

Light It Up
username: ^
gmt: Pacific
PS name: TCR

ludicolo on all my teams.
I would join but I'm on vacation all next week, and #TCRisLegit. Btw, I don't remember your name being ^. :p

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Username: Moonclawz
Gmt: -4
PO/PS Name: Moonclawz, MoonTest, Stripez

I can't believe I didn't see this until now...Good Luck Everyone!

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
Sonds fun :] gl everybody

Username:MCBarrett
Gmt:GMT-4
PO/PS Name:Barrett50cal
Banlisting: Dialga

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Username: cooloolcool
Gmt: PST -8
PO/PS Name: AA Cool