• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Sonds fun :] gl everybody

Username:MCBarrett
Gmt:GMT-4
PO/PS Name:Barrett50cal
Banlisting: Dialga

Username: McHearth
GMT: GMT -7
PO/PS Name: Mickie Hearth
Banlisting: Lugia

My first ever pokemon tournament X.x

Username: Skarm™
GMT: -5
PO/PS Name: Skamory7
Banlisting: Mewtwo (sorry guys)

All accepted as well as cool (sorry, somehow did not multi quote), how many people should we accept? 8 or 16?

Username: ZoroarkForever
GMT: -4
PS Username: ZoroarkForever
Banlisting: Deoxys

Notes: torn between banning deoxys and giratina

I think you guys may hate me after this tourny lol.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Username: ZoroarkForever
GMT: -4
PS Username: ZoroarkForever
Banlisting: Deoxys

Notes: torn between banning deoxys and giratina

I think you guys may hate me after this tourny lol.

You have no idea what I plan on bringing....

Username: SoundofMadness
Gmt: EST (-4 I think)
PO/PS Name: SoundofMadness
Banlisting: Genesect

Yay, my first tournament :D

Accepted, I think we will just go to 8 members, so 7/8 accepted

epicdrill

Username: epicdrill
Timezone: -6
PS name: epicdrill, USBdrive1, AA epicdrill, AA epicdrill1, epicdrill1. I think that's all my alts, but i'm not sure.
Banlisting: Stealth Rock.
That will change your teams a lot.

EDIT: ****, PS is down. I can't input my team, although I already have it made.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Username: epicdrill
Timezone: -6
PS name: epicdrill, USBdrive1, AA epicdrill, AA epicdrill1, epicdrill1. I think that's all my alts, but i'm not sure.
Banlisting: Stealth Rock.
That will change your teams a lot.

....you sir may be evil...accepted though.

The list is full! I will make a tournament roster and post later!

The roster is completed: Everyone has until September 2nd, 11:59 Pm to complete their matches and post the replays. Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
So rules clarification for me...I'm battling cool in a Bo3 first...after battle #1, can I switch teams? or is team switching between rounds only?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Please keep the posting to a minimum guys, anything that isn't a question, activity post, sign up post, w/l match post, and a few other posts should not be posted. Sorry I have to be a jerk about it :/

Won against Epicdrill 4-0 on our first match, he had to go so we will have our second and third later. Also I had a replay error so I took a screenshot (that is good enough right?)

Here is the replay (courtesy of McBarrett): http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-47365039

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Please keep the posting to a minimum guys, anything that isn't a question, activity post, sign up post, w/l match post, and a few other posts should not be posted. Sorry I have to be a jerk about it :/

Won against Epicdrill 4-0 on our first match, he had to go so we will have our second and third later. Also I had a replay error so I took a screenshot (that is good enough right?)

Yeah that's cool. I'm contacting McHearth now

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Confirming the above, now everyone will have mind games when facing me. Will they face my hax team, or a more legit team? :eek:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Was supposed to meet McHearth yesterday, but her never showed up.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
ugh yea sorry about that skarm....
I had something that came, which I totally forgot about

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Confirmed.

There wasn't that much hax. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.