• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Hey, I didn't actually sign up, I was just asking a question about the rules...at least I'm pretty sure. I'd love to but I just don't have time for this right now, I'm hard-pressed to get on Showdown at all. So I guess a bye for cool?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hey, I didn't actually sign up, I was just asking a question about the rules...at least I'm pretty sure. I'd love to but I just don't have time for this right now, I'm hard-pressed to get on Showdown at all. So I guess a bye for cool?

Sorry about that, I misunderstood. Win goes to Cool

Lol my timezone is +8 and McHearth's is -5... How we gonna settle a time -_-

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lol my timezone is +8 and McHearth's is -5... How we gonna settle a time -_-

One of you is going to have to battle at night while the other battles in the morning. It is a 13 hour time difference one way and 11 the other. If he battles in the morning it will be probably be around 8 am or 9 am for him while it will be around 9 pm or 10 pm for you. If you battle in your morning at around 8 am or 9 am it will be around 7 pm or 8 pm for him. Those are rough estimates though. If you guys agree to it you can just do a bo1 in case one of you is really tired when you can battle

One of you is going to have to battle at night while the other battles in the morning. It is a 13 hour time difference one way and 11 the other. If he battles in the morning it will be probably be around 8 am or 9 am for him while it will be around 9 pm or 10 pm for you. If you battle in your morning at around 8 am or 9 am it will be around 7 pm or 8 pm for him. Those are rough estimates though. If you guys agree to it you can just do a bo1 in case one of you is really tired when you can battle

Well, hope he can do morning, since I'm at school by that time... -____-

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Giving the activity win to Lightning Revolver, as he has 2/3 of the last 3 posts.

Next Round (until I make the new bracket, I'm going to be lazy and do this)

Cooloolcool vs Moonclawz

Lightning Revolver vs McBarrett

You will have until October 17th at 11:59 pm Gmt -4 to complete all matches. Best of luck to you all

Oh god. Next opponent is Barett??! I'M GONNA LOSE -_-

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Since LightningRevolvers matches were not completed two rounds in a row I am giving the win to McBarrett.

Finals:
Cooloolcool vs McBarrett

Bronze:
Moonclawz vs Lightning Revolver

You have until 11/4/13 at 11:59 pm to complete all matchs

Last edited:
So Moonclawz is my next opponent? CRAP. I haven't won a single match "legitimately" lol. Goodluck to me though.

[SUP]Maybe I'll also win by Activity AGAIN[/SUP]

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
In contact with LightningRevovler. We should be able to get this done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.