• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Got on at the time that we were suppose to battle, waited for an hour and a half, and couldn't find Lightning.

Hey Moonclawz I am so sorry I had lots of problems. I'm so sorry. Giving him the win :))

epicdrill

Screw it, I'll sign up.

Username: epicdrill
Gmt: -7
PO/PS Name: epicdrill/anything starting with epicdrill, AA epicdrill/anything starting with AA epicdrill (right now I'm using AA epicdrill1, but that is subject to change
Favorite Mon: I would not like to fill this out as it may give opponents info on my teams.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Username: Moonclawz
Gmt: -5
PO/PS Name: Moonclawz
Favorite Mon: Lucario.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Username: Matoro
Gmt: -6
PO/PS Name: Matoro Mahri
Favorite Mon: Bisharp :625:

I don't really have much time for this anymore so, hopefully I can find some time between 7:30 and 10:00 my time.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Username: McHearth
Gmt -5
PS Name: Mickie Hearth
Fav Poke: cmon...I have pics of it everywhere ;.;

Hopefully this will go better than my last tourny...

Username: ZoroarkForever
GMT: GMT -5
PO/PS Name: I have around 300 alts floating around atm, though I'll usually be on as ZoroarkForever if I need to battle.
Favorite Mon: Zoroark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.