• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance VS Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarmory7VSBanner2_zpsd0143c2e.png

Rules
- All SPPf rules apply.
- All battles will be BW2 OU.
- The two opponents will decide on BO1 or BO3 before the match starts.
- All battles will be posted on confirmed on the thread before anything happens.

Line-Ups

Assassin's Alliance
That Crazy Russian
ZoroarkForever
Dragonicwari
Thenewguy24
Cosmic Fury

Substitutes
Skamory7
The Pwner
loco1234
TheForestSage

Age of Shoguns
Extroph
TrainerChris
Beshort123
KentuckyFriedTorchic
Albyness

Substitutes
none

Match-ups
Thenewguy24 VS. Albyness
Cosmic Fury VS. TrainerChris
Dragonicwari VS. Extroph
ZoroarkForever VS. Beshort123
That Crazy Russian™ VS. KenturyFriedTorchic

All battles must be completed by Monday, June 3rd.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!​

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yep, good luck to both sides, but lets get 'em AA!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just contact me whenever, and we can get a battle going asap. I've been dying to test my rain team on someone else...

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Well, me and Extroph are talking about a time now... ANDWHYDOIGOTTABATTLETHELEADEROFTHEENEMYCLAN, that like, guarantees I'm going to lose or something

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Shorty, you have no idea of what just got unleashed on you... >_>

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
I like how you two aren't even facing each other and your smack talking each other >.>

Anyways, hopefully having my match with extroph (I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong) tonight, everyone should expect results since we have never battled before

Rofl, you're fine. Hopefully we can do this soon tonight. And Cosmic and Short has been in the same guild before, but I dunno

Skarm™

Light It Up
AA, we've still got our secret weapon(s), so we can win this still!

Status
Not open for further replies.