• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance VS. Team Enchanted Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarmory7VSBanner_zps99614787.png

Rules
- All SPPf rules apply.
- All battles will be BW2 OU.
- The two opponents will decide on BO1 or BO3 before the match starts.
- All battles will be posted on confirmed on the thread before anything happens.

This will be an open war, so any person can find any other person on the opposite team to battle

Line-Ups

Assassin's Alliance
That Crazy Russian
ZoroarkForever
matgonor
thenewguy24
Cosmic Fury

Substitutes
Skamory7
Dragonicwari
loco1234
TheForestSage

Team Enchanted Garden
Voice of the Forest
Myrrh
Yellow de Viridian Grove
Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
Shreyas

Substitutes
saphirapwns

Battles
That Crazy Russian™ VS. Myrrh
ZoroarkForever VS. Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
Cosmic Fury VS. Yellow de Viridian Grove
-
-

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Approved, good luck to both sides

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Good luck to both sides ^_^ lets get this one teg : )

Skarm™

Light It Up
Oh, it's up, woohoo! Good luck to both sides!

Usatoday

Eternal God
Gardner's, What Is Your Profession?
PLANT, PLANT, PLANT!!
menschen-0174.gif
menschen-0174.gif
menschen-0174.gif

In other news come at me bros I shall defeat whoever stands in my way.

tleon

GL both
let's do this TEG

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
It is time, Alliance.

Time to unleash the hell that has been so fervently stirring within our borders.

This opposing guild will be one of many to be felled by the brunt of it.
bestofluckdudes

Myrrh

Two people messaged me at identical times asking me to be their opponent. I think both of them should face each other for the right to then face me What do? My choice? First person who contacted me? I'm not ready to battle at the moment regardless.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Two people messaged me at identical times asking me to be their opponent. I think both of them should face each other for the right to then face me What do? My choice? First person who contacted me? I'm not ready to battle at the moment regardless.

lol battle with russian would be my opinion because you both have wifi and russian can only use wifi for a bit

Myrrh

Okay thanks, I'll try to schedule something out with 'Russian. Thanks. Sorry other potential opponent ^_^;

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll have the most free time this weekend, just for everyone's information. TEG knows of my skills, which I've been honing recently, so they should expect me to put up a good fight!

Good luck to both sides!

Usatoday

Eternal God
I'll have the most free time this weekend, just for everyone's information. TEG knows of my skills, which I've been honing recently, so they should expect me to put up a good fight!

Good luck to both sides!
You and me bro lets go ;)

Nickdaflick

Let's go team! We can do it!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hopefully a match should be done by tonight as I see 2 of our members and 3 TEG members online.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Hopefully a match should be done by tonight as I see 2 of our members and 3 TEG members online.

Most of us are currently busy with a guild tourney, so possibly not. i wouldve if i was in the war, but nope, i became a war member too late :L

Status
Not open for further replies.