• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance VS. Team Enchanted Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i see its tied good luck and come yellow you can do it...as for the new guy tbh i believe that voice has been contacting him he really on top of things when it comes to battles seriously man but anwyay not trying to start nothing lets just keep this war moving as possible...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
He made one change between the last match that won him the game. That and my misplay with keldeo. But Cloyster made too much of a dent in my team. :/

did you have your last battle then? just how your saying or you talking about the two games? im so confused but anyway glad to see the matches are slowly getting done.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Confirming. I've got the log here. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-14707555

I made sure that the change was okay before we actually got things going. To be honest, I actually expected my Cloyster to die to his heatran early on, but it kept on sweeping and was eventually worn down and taken out.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Confirming. I've got the log here. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-14707555

I made sure that the change was okay before we actually got things going. To be honest, I actually expected my Cloyster to die to his heatran early on, but it kept on sweeping and was eventually worn down and taken out.

That was a crappy match lol Nothing against it, but that change screwed me over lol we had a fourth match (without the change) and I won, but I lsose this war match. Oh well GGs

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, Cosmic won the overall matches?

yeah that is true i just watched the 4th battle which i though was the third...cosmic won...he confirmed it on showdown now as well as yellow...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yep, I won 2-1. GG's Yellow.

Usatoday

Eternal God
If I here back I can battle him tonight

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
contacted matgonor for war hope he gets on 2day >_>

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm down for it, what's our time frame until the war is over?

We agreed to a bo3, I won the first match 4-0

Won the second match 3-0, Last minute hax caused a win for me

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost both 4-0 3-0 major hax cost me in both of the games..

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I have the replay but I don't see how hax cost you the first match

Edit: the first was a loss from you making a bad play. Why you would hydro pump when you had hp ice doesn't make sense

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Well, I suppose that wraps things up. Thanks for a great war!

I hope to see y'all again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.