• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
adch_zpscdd3a097.png

A long time ago, about 3,000 years ago to be exact, there was a single group of assassins. Their name was The Alliance. They grew powerful, and eventually conquered the entire land they lived in. That is today modern Japan. They ruled with harsh punishments, but great rewards. Unfortunately, not many people got to see that rewards, and that made all the people rise against The Alliance. Eventually, they fell after 500 years of ruling their territory. Since then, there have been many dynasties of assassins. But now, The Alliance has come back. They're using their sheer skill in battle to conquer their territory back, and all recruits will be trained to a high level of skill in battle. We are now known as the Assassin's Alliance, and we will rule.

skarm_zps64dbde5c.png
metalsonic_zps03b76c3d.png
dragonicwari_zps8fc49d99.png

If you'd like to join us, here's the form. Just copy it, fill it out, and post it.

HTML:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Battling Rate (1-10):[/b]
[b]PO/PS Name:[/b]
[b]WiFi Name/FC:[/b]
[b]Referred by:[/b]

Credits to:
~Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design for the intro banner and userbars~
~dahrue from Starstruck Studios for the signs~

Now here are the Rules, Ranks, War Team, Events, and Tutoring Posts.​

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Hello there fellow clan peeps! :0 My name is OBVIOUSLY MetalSonic but you can call me Metal or something I dont care leave me alone.

Anyways, this post right here is the one that's been set aside for the all-important ruruus. Which are expected to be READ and UPHELD, of course. Cuz were Assassins and stuff and codes and honor and yup. So without further whatever, here they are!

RULESAACLANBANNER_zpse3163437.png

Rule No. 1: Please be courteous to others!

Try, try your best to be nice to others! It's much easier to stop fingers from typing then it is mouths from moving. Meaning if you have something to type about someone and it isn't particularly constructive....Please, don't type it. It tends to create tension every now and now and that stuffs just way uncomfortable. This is a clan for friends and having fun and yeah and maybe, possibly, some battling...actually....

Rule No. 2: Battle and post often!

So many clans tend to delve into "xat clan" territory and thus end up defeating the purpose of making a thread for the clan itself by doing all of everything in the xat. Not that that's a bad thing! If it works out for you then that's cool, but there's a thread for a reason! Post battles often, bring up things in the meta you think'd be cool to talk with among your clanmates! Try not to delve into anything too casual, however. As it still needs to pertain to the clan or at least Pokemon. Nothing controversial I.E. "DRAMA" though cause that'd start stuff and that'd just not be cool whatsoever. Activity Posts (with actual content) are a must. If you're one of those dudes who only posts when "needed" then that's cool but please don't have us forget you even existed in the first place. :0 Of course, I can't quite enforce this one as it's moreso up to you and stuff and strictly enforcing this would be kinda uncool, but it really is expected and would help to get things going along! >.<

Rule No. 3: lol have fun hurr

It's not hard, dudes. xD Enjoy yourself around here. Maybe back then we were kinda harsh, but we've really mellowed out this era. None of that tyrannical ruling, stab-through-the-heart-if-you-disagree-with-us our ancestors used to do! Naaaa, Serebii rules are around and I shouldn't have to remind people to adhere to them as they're around all the time, but yeah! Have fun with what you're allowed to have fun with. Like I said, it's not hard. ^^;

Battle Form Input Thing

HTML:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Opponent's Username:[/B]
[B]W/L/T:[/B]
[B]Notes:[/B]

And that's IT, I think. I'll add more if im not busy having ADHD. -w-

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
RANKSAACLANBANNER_zpsffc224c5.png

These are the ranks of The Alliance.

Youngling_zpsb4454125-1.gif

This is everybody's starting rank.
-The Pwner
-loco1234
-PikaPro
-Chingchar
-Klown
-threexl
-thenewguy24
-Tehero
-Abestospoison
-LightningRevolver
-aScaryMonster
-Swerved
-jmagician90
-Puppetry
-Henraye
-roastedwhitebear
-psycoe11
-CozyWear
-jambonezz
-Ballerman
-Shadow Caster
-Mudkips
-NewBarkTownLegend
-SackyChan
-Divine Retribution
-matgonor
-Arceuss
-Blingify

Apprentice_zpsa5c90828.gif

This is the second rank. You must have had 5 wins in the clan.
-Master Aqua
-McHearth
-~JolteonFTW~

Fielder_zpsd3e6ba86.gif

This is the third rank. You must have at least 15 battles, and at least 10 of them wins.
-AnnoyingRedHead
-SoundofMadness

Ninja_zpsd3a9bead.gif

This is the fourth rank. You must ladder to at least 1400 on PS, or 1250 on PO.
-Moonclawz
-TheForestSage

Spy_zpsfbcb0600.gif

This is the fifth rank. You must have at least 15 wins and 1500 on PS, 1325 on PO.
-Matoro
-Cooloolcool
-MCBarrett

Shadow_zpsdb514fec.gif

This is the sixth rank. You must have won 25 battles and laddered to 1650 on PS, or 1450 on PO.
-ZoroarkForever

Mercenary_zps51589a56.gif

This is the seventh rank. You must have won 35 battles, laddered to 1800 on PS, or 1500 on PO, and beaten a war team member at least 2 times.
-epicdrill

Psychic_zpsa94fe1ff.gif

This is the eighth rank. You must have won 45 battles, laddered to 1850 on PS or 1525 on PO, and beaten war team members at least 2 times.

Samurai_zpsf44fdd93.gif

This is the ninth rank. You must've won at least 55 battles, laddered to 1900 on PS or 1550 on PO, and beaten war team members at least 3 times.

Whisperer_zpse63b8b74-1.gif

This is the tenth rank, and you're almost at the end. You must've at least 65 battles, laddered to 2000 on PS or 1600 on PO, and beaten war team members at least 5 times.

Assassin_zps203669a7.gif

This is the eleventh and final rank. You must have won 80 battles, laddered to 2100 on PS or 1650 on PO, and beaten war team members at least 7 times.
For times where you have to ladder, send me a screenshot.​

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
305844-Copy.jpg

Welcome to Assassin's Alliance, I hope you enjoy your stay. You will find this part of the guild has undergone changes. I truly hope it will be for the better, as we are now going to truly strive to be our best.

I am Dragonicwari, Cosmic Fury's successor. You may call me Dragon, Wari, or any other variation of my name as long as you give me a heads up. I am the one who commands the army the Alliance uses to wage war on others. I am also the enforcer of the rules here. As the leader of our army, I expect nothing but the best of what you are. If you're a good battler but don't put in the effort, then you're no better than that kid next door who tries (and fails) to conquer every league out there with nothing but a Pikachu.

In Clan Battling

In clan battling is highly encouraged. I keep track of it and keep the most up to date spreadsheet here. It is one of the few ways to advance in rank.

AA-Lugia_zpsc16e4e5c.gif

War Team Testers

I'll take applications, but I'll only receive the best. You'll need to give us prior knowledge of what you can test, and what tiers you are best at. If you want to be a tester, you need to give me a reason why you should be one, and back up your answer with a couple of battle logs that display your skill.

--Any member of the war team--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As protectors of the Alliance, you are expected to act like it. These rules are few and extremely easy to follow, but you should still remember them.

1. Be sportsmanlike. Sure, you can vent a bit, but don't go overboard!

2. Be civilized and respectful to each other and to the leaders here. Otherwise, you'll lose your position VERY quickly.

3. Stay active. The 3 most important factors to a war team member are Skill, Activity, and Ambition. I expect all 3 from any war team member and I am not afraid to cut members if they are not putting in the effort. If you give me a heads up because you need a break or are not going to be around for a while that's fine. I won't take you off the war team or anything, I'll just put you on the sub team for as long as you need.

Joining the War

We need the best of our clan for war. I'm looking for people who can consistently battle well. You don't have to be an amazing battler to get in, you just have to prove that you have what it takes to battle under pressure. Each of the 3 tasks has a specific purpose to determine whether you are deserving of a spot and will be explained. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me, I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Activity

To start to get into the War Team, you must have been in the clan for 2 weeks and you must make at least one post a week (unless you give the clan a heads up that you won't be active for a while).

Why?

Being in the clan for two weeks is my way of seeing if you plan on clan hopping or not. If you stay for two weeks I'm going to assume you plan on staying in the clan for a while. Posting at least once a week shows me you are at least somewhat active and will be active enough to do your war matches. These are both problems we have had in the past and I don't want to see it happening again.

Glicko 2

PS users I want to see a screenshot of one of your alts. The alt must have a Glicko 2 score of 1725 or higher and a deviation of +/- 100. You can do this by typing in /rank in the Pokemon Showdown chat box. You can then click the pint screen button on your keyboard and paste it into something like paint. After that you will need to upload it to a hosting site like Photobucket and pm me the image. PO users send me a screenshot of your ranking in Pokemon Online that includes your ladder spot. I haven't used PO in a while but I believe you can right click on your username to have a pop up box show it. You can then click the pint screen button on your keyboard and paste it into something like paint. After that you will need to upload it to a hosting site like Photobucket and pm me the image. Wifi battlers We obviously can't get a ranking for you, so instead you will have to have a few extra battles. This will be explained more in rule 3.

Why?

This will show me you are consistently a good battler. A Glicko 2 of 1725 is not hard to get, but it will prevent people who do not play consistently to get into the team. Seeing a ranking on PO is more or less the same concept. Wifi battlers will be tested with more battles instead of having the ranking check for the same reason, and the matches will probably be spread over a couple of days.

Test Battles

PS/PO users will be required to have 3 different test battles by 3 members of the war team or one of the war team testers. Those 3 will talk to me about how you did, preferably with a replay (I can be a tester by the way) and I will decide whether you are fit for the team. I may consult other main members of the clan as to their opinion of you before I decide. Wifi Battlers will need a total of 5 test battles by 3 or more war team members or testers.

Why?

I want a firsthand look at how you battle in different conditions. We each have our own play styles so we all have our own weaknesses. If you are only tested by one person you may get lucky, have a good play style against them, or you may have been having a good day.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
-CosmicFury-.jpg

On behalf of the War Team, I once again bid you welcome. This is the iron fist of the Alliance. These brave samurai will stop at nothing to achieve victory at any cost, or die trying.

Their main responsibility is to find a war that the public will enjoy, and that the War Team has good odds of winning. This person will usually be able to hire assistants, but they will not be listed here.

-Dragonicwari-

Their job is to find people to go into the War Team. They coordinate with the Captain in their recruiting efforts, which are based solely on spots needed or available.

-MetalSonic-

He is the leader of the war team itself. He calls the shots when it comes to calling in subs during a war, and recommending additions to the team (or recommendations that someone be kicked). He is the senior member of the War Team, and in essence my right hand man if I'm not present to oversee the fight. In addition, he also makes recommendations on who to war, how many people we're fighting with, etc.

- ZoroarkForever -

WARTEAMAACLANBANNER_zpsf6a98e4a.png

I don't plan on having a set war team every war. Instead we are going to have a rotating war team. How this is going to work is I want a war team of 8+ people. 5 of them will be in for a war and the other 3 will be subs. However the next war 3 of those 5 that were in the previous war will be subbed out and the people who were subs will be in the war. If someone does not wish to participate in a war they can choose to be a sub and possibly only 2 people will be swapped for that war. I also have their preferred tiers listed underneath them.

-War Team Captain Zoroarkforever-
Anything but UU

-Dragonicwari-
Ou, BH

-Moonclawz-
Ou

-Desert_Fox-
Ou, RU

-McBarrett-
Ou, NU

-------------------------

War Recruits

None atm

Fallen Heros

TheNewGuy24 fell to an abyss of inactivity.

Cosmic Fury fell to real life obligations, preventing him from continuing to be an amazing leader.

Klaus fell to a need of being a nobody and needing to help his friend.

Swerved fell to an abyss of inactivity.

War Record

[spoil]

Assassin's Alliance vs Team Enchanted Garden
Won 3-2

Assassin's Alliance vs Creamery Command
Lost 1-3

The Battle Corporation vs Assassin's Alliance
Lost 3-0

Assassin's Alliance vs Age of Shoguns
Lost 0-2

Chaos Theory vs Assassin's Alliance
Won 0-3

Team Enchanted Garden vs Assassin's Alliance
Won 0-3

The Battle Corporation vs Assassin's Alliance
Lost 3-0

Assassin's Alliance vs Creamery Command
Won 3-2

Assassin's Alliance vs Sinjoh Connection
Won 3-1

The 36 Chambers vs Assassin's Alliance
Lost 2-1

[/spoil]

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Events and Tutoring go here and as the giant-arse banners may suggest this is where the planning of the Tutoring and Events go down.
*redundancy*

Seriously though, this part of the post will be dedicated to the Events that we'll be going through with! Anything we feel is worthy to be announced to anyone and everyone will be going here. From Tourny/War related things to clan accomplishments so be sure to take a read every now and then, huh?

EVENTSAACLANBANNER_zps8bbf3db6.png

Notable Clan Events so far!

----------------------------------------

3/11/13 Fina-freakin-lly: The day our awesome guild opened up!

3/23/13 To be or to Kyurem-B: The race for the best Kyurem-B team begins!

Winner: Klaus™

3/29/13 Oh the Duality of it all: Best dual weather team wins!

Winner: Master Aqua

4/8/13 Anti-meta or bust: Make the best anti-meta team using specific Pokemon!

Winner: Skamory7

4/16/13 That's a first: Won our very first war!

4/24/13 Back in business: Re-opened after our very first closing!

6/16/13: See ya space cowboy: Dragonicwari takes the place of Cosmic Fury as leader!

6/16/16 You're changin, man: Rehauled the war team!

7/17/13 And that's that: Finished our first CCAT!

8/12/13 #creamed: Broke Creamory Command's win streak!

8/22/13 Berryng with it: Berry Challenge completion!

Winner: Moonclaws

9/27/13 ABBAsolute Victory: Won the Dancing Queen Challenge!

Winner/Dancing Queen: MCBarrett

11/12/13 252 Maxed Writing Stat: 252 Pages of wholesome clan goodness

That about covers it for now, I think.

TutoringAACLANBANNER_zpse249aedc.png

Onto tutoring. So, you wanna get better at this games competitive scene? You wanna play with the big dogs? Make great predictions, slay your opponents every hope of victory, strategize your teams not just on paper, but be able to in the heat of glorious battle! Even when your opponents really got the pressure down. WIN, not just most of the time....BUT MORE THEN MOST OF THE TIME.

Cause as we all know, striving for perfection is usually somewhat of a fruitless endeavor. However, here at this program....We intend to at least turn out a budding Master and an excellent Assassin. -w-

Our Official Tutors!

- Master Aqua - OU Tier
- ZoroarkForever - Ubers Tutor

These tutors have proven themselves to be adept in the battling and or teambuilding tiers of choice and as a result, have been deemed worthy of the Tutor title. Seek their knowledge if you're looking to expand upon your own and good luck!

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Are you an Assassin that needs some décor? Some artwork? Some beauty? Will this is the perfect place! Welcome to Kewl Assassin's Art Shop, where you can get all of the above! At this Art Shop there are all your basic graphical needs, such as banners, buttons, userbars, and avatars.

HDXBRXW.png

Please PM me all Orders.
Follow the Forms.
The less specific it is the easier it is for me.
One order per person. Once your order is done you can request again.
Link to Pictures or I will find pictures myself.
The less text the easier it is for me.
Save it to your own computer when I finish it. Don't blame me if it gets deleted.
it is always easier for me to work with transparent backgrounds than colored backgrounds for images.

Z0E1hmm.gif

-

eqitH1H.gif

Rounded Corners Style
MSdE2p3.png

2e1Vlk8.png

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Rounded Corners Banner[/I] please.

[B]Background (1 or 2 Colors or Image) ;[/B]
[B]Images ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes[/B]

Framed Banners
ccn1MOb.png

OKrhkn8.png

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Framed Banner[/I] please.

[B]Images ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

Normal Banners
XmhDZtW.jpg

oKiBEfO.png

HE233SM.jpg

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Normal Banner[/I] please.

[B]Image ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

iYKY34R.gif

Forum Avatars
nYGTswI.png

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Forum Avatar[/I] please.

[B]Background (1 or 2 Colors) ;[/B]
[B]Image ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

Xat Avatars
oBgVlMm.png
mACT0nW.png
0kAe4Qa.png

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Xat Avatar[/I] please.

[B]Pokemon ;[/B]
[B]Text (Short is better) ;[/B]
[B]Pokemon Facing Left Or Right?[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

KJc5ZNd.gif

hCxV6DX.png

JmYuhqs.gif

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Userbar[/I] please.

[B]Background (2 Colors or Image) ;[/B]
[B]Pokemon or Trainer (Max three) ;[/B]
[B]Animated Sprite (Max 1) ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

TkHTj9b.gif

Buttons
TkHTj9b.gif

HTML:
Hai Cool, I'd like a [I]Button[/I] please.

[B]Background (1-2 Colors or Image) ;[/B]
[B]Pokemon (Max 1) ;[/B]
[B]Text ;[/B]
[B]Notes ;[/B]

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Mkay we are now open for joining applications! And disregard that one posted before MetalSonic's last post, it'll be deleted soon enough. Accepted though.

JCKane

Meow!!
Username: JCKane
Battling Rate (1-10): Not sure but to be safe I'll say 5
PO/PS Name: JCat or JCKane
WiFi Name/FC: White JC: 3568 8735 7325 Black 2 JC: 2581 0983 1506
Referred by: Skarmory 7. So give him a browny. :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: JCKane
Battling Rate (1-10): Not sure but to be safe I'll say 5
PO/PS Name: JCat or JCKane
WiFi Name/FC: White JC: 3568 8735 7325 Black 2 JC: 2581 0983 1506
Referred by: Skarmory 7. So give him a browny. :)
Accepted. Welcome to the clan guild!

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Username: Loco1234
Battling Rate (1-10): I never know how to answer this... About a 7?
PO/PS Name: Loco1234 on both. Only alt I have is Loco1234(TEST) on Showdown, for testing my horribly gimmicky/crazy/just plain different things. Like my current Rain team, which falls under the "different" category.
WiFi Name/FC: I haven't got BW =/ Lost my DS right before they came out.
Referred by: Skam. He can has cookie ^.^

By the way, I really like how the rank-up system is actually based on battle wins rather than accumulating points. You really have to work for your rank here, good stuff guys!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: Loco1234
Battling Rate (1-10): I never know how to answer this... About a 7?
PO/PS Name: Loco1234 on both. Only alt I have is Loco1234(TEST) on Showdown, for testing my horribly gimmicky/crazy/just plain different things. Like my current Rain team, which falls under the "different" category.
WiFi Name/FC: I haven't got BW =/ Lost my DS right before they came out.
Referred by: Skam. He can has cookie ^.^

By the way, I really like how the rank-up system is actually based on battle wins rather than accumulating points. You really have to work for your rank here, good stuff guys!

Thanks Cosmic Fury for the rank-up system, it was his idea. Anyways, accepted, welcome to the guild! Once my mobile Xat stops screwing up I may be able to member you some time tomorrow on there.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
By the way, my computer has a bit of trouble with screenies so for laddering does posting the replay at the end of which I reached the required ranking work?

Skarm™

Light It Up
By the way, my computer has a bit of trouble with screenies so for laddering does posting the replay at the end of which I reached the required ranking work?

I suppose it would. So yeah, sure.

JCKane

Meow!!
Accepted. Welcome to the clan guild!

Woo Hoo!! Thanks for the welcome.

Anyways, I'm still working on a decent Team. By the way, what's the rules on what Pokemon you can and cannot use?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Basically Smogon standards, no Ubers in OU and and like that.

JCKane

Meow!!
Basically Smogon standards, no Ubers in OU and and like that.

I'm not completly familier with Smogon Standards. lets see, I know that using moves/items that lowers accuracy or decreases invasiveness is not allowed. And I know that there are certain categories. Like Uber and OU, and I think another one. So does that mean the Ubers... like Rayquaza, aren't allowed to be used in this clan at all?

Also is Meloetta Uber? I know some legaries aren't. (like I think Celebi isn't due to it's type).

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Meloetta is UU, as far as I know. Nobody knows how OP it can be... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.