• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
"The foe's Nincada used Shadow Ball!"

The **** you see in lower ladder...

Anyways, I'm working on an anti-meta Rain Dance Drizzle team. Here's what I got so far...

482.gif

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly - Levitate
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-U-Turn
-Explosion

212.gif

Scizor @ Damp Rock
Adamant - Technician
252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Def
-Rain Dance
-U-Turn
-Bullet Punch
-Superpower

141.gif

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant - Swift Swim
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge
-Superpower
-Rapid Spin / Aqua Jet / Sword's Dance (I dunno which one to go with)

139.gif

Omastar @ White Herb
Timid - Swift Swim
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Surf
-Hidden Power (Grass)
-Ice Beam
-Shell Smash

So basically the idea is Azelf leads, Taunting as necessary, then throwing down rocks and blowing up. Then I use Scizor, who most people expect to be running an offensive set. I set up Rain Dance, then U-Turn out to either Omastar or Kabutops. The idea behind Omastar and Kabutops is to have Swift Swim sweepers that can also function in the Sand. They both have naturally high Defence and love the Sp. Def boost from Sand. I'm thinking about a Magnezone to deal with Ferrothorn, and maybe a Blissey, cause Blissey. Anyways, any ideas?

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Have a ghost type to deal with fighting types and something to deal wth thundy-t and Rotom-W

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Breloom looks like a complete turd to your team, I'd drop omastar or kabutops for something like Latias so you have something for Breloom

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Yeah, Breloom is annoying, especially Focus Sash Breloom. And my team IS extremely Fighting-weak, so I'm looking at Monoattacker Latias to help with that. While Omastar and Kabutops have enough bulk to take a Mach Punch, having something to switch into things like Terrakion would be nice.

And I just realized there's a clan called Lords of Darkness, so now I need to change my userbar. Damn it.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah, Breloom is annoying, especially Focus Sash Breloom. And my team IS extremely Fighting-weak, so I'm looking at Monoattacker Latias to help with that. While Omastar and Kabutops have enough bulk to take a Mach Punch, having something to switch into things like Terrakion would be nice.

And I just realized there's a clan called Lords of Darkness, so now I need to change my userbar. Damn it.
Latios would be nice, but what's monoattacker?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Latios would be nice, but what's monoattacker?

Latias @ Leftovers
Bold - Levitate
248 HP, 252 Defence, 8 Sp. Atk
-Dragon Pulse
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Substitute

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Latias @ Leftovers
Bold - Levitate
248 HP, 252 Defence, 8 Sp. Atk
-Dragon Pulse
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Substitute

I remember when I ran a Latias set like that! 0w0 It had kinduva diff spread from what I remember and packed Refresh instead.
Those were the days. Anyways, I think your team would benefit more from a Defensive Latias set rather then a Specs one.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Okay, so we need at least 8 people. More info will be on the tournaments thread. First I need 2 more people to say we should do the tournament

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I totally would but I really just popped in to make sure I wasn't missing anything and really have to get back to cramming for Math Paper 2 now. Especially considering how bad Paper 1 went. Good luck y'all, and hey Divine! You're here too now? Cool! I've run a team like that before, my answer to Breloom being CM Latias.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I totally would but I really just popped in to make sure I wasn't missing anything and really have to get back to cramming for Math Paper 2 now. Especially considering how bad Paper 1 went. Good luck y'all, and hey Divine! You're here too now? Cool! I've run a team like that before, my answer to Breloom being CM Latias.

Locoooo you're here too? All my friends are here. Or most of them anyways. Well, 3 of them. Out of like 80.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I seriously hope I'm one of them. Anyways, I'll just post the tournament. But I have an interesting idea! Find out more, in a little while~

Skarm™

Light It Up
You, Loco, and Draconic. ^.^

Just don't kill my family, bro.

I'll keep my word, but the moment you step off the property line of our clan territory, you will never see the lights of day again.

Tournament's up, go check it out. I personally think its interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.