• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Username: on the forum? ~JolteonFTW~
Battling Rate (1-10): I battle 25 times a day on Wifi.. I'd say 9ish
PO/PS Name: what is PO?
WiFi Name/FC: In Game? If so Nathan (B2) FC 4771-5403-4398
Referred by: I saw this clan and saw that it was nice and freindly

Skarm™

Light It Up
Accepted! Welcome to the Alliance, I hope you have a great time here! Do you by any chance know what PS or PO is?

Accepted! Welcome to the Alliance, I hope you have a great time here! Do you by any chance know what PS or PO is?

Sadly no :/

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
Wacky Wednesday night on the xat, unofficially hosted by yours truly. Hop on if ur a true playa!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Sadly no :/
They're both Pokemon battle simulators, so you can make teams without having to EV train everything and/or leveling them up, etc. You can teach them any possible move that they can legitimately learn, Here's a link to PS, the better of the two.

Ok, thank you!

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Thank you. I will be on the hunt for TMs tonight. Also Ive tried and looked every where but does anyone know how to get inside the boutiques in Lumoise City?

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Welcome too AA Jolt.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Thank you all who helped or tried. I found EQ at an unexplored part of the route I hadnt been on lol.
I was looking at Pyroar's abilities and they did it soooo wrong. It gets Attack raising abilities but its best stat is Special attack. Smh.

Edit: I see they modified Rivalry lol.

Last edited:
So I've been doing some competitive battling with gen 6 pokes on PS and these pokemon are the most effective for me;

Clawitzer/ white herb

Shell smash
Aura sphere
Water pulse
Dark pulse
----------------
Greninja/ petaya berry

Substitute
Hydro pump
Ice beam
Hidden power electric(sucks)
-------------------
Duoblade/ eviolite

Swords dance
Shadow sneak
Sacred sword
Iron head

Edit: I guess I should have specified a little more on my previous post. There's a new type. What I meant to say was not many new type combos. That is what I want to see more of. This gen did grant my wishes of ghost/grass and ghost/steel, however a lot of the new pokemon are just normal type with a secondary typing added on. I personally want to see ice types mixed around. Ice/ground or ice/fighting sounds nice.

Last edited:

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
X&Y Ladder is up on PS! Has anyone made any teams yet? What are looking like the biggest threats?

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
I'm playing in it now...

it's hard to say what the biggest threats are atm...as I haven't played enough yet...having a blast though...aegislash is just plain win.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Nothing but Aegislash running around...it's starting to peeve me off lol

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Gale Wings on TalonFlame is kind of fun (Priority Brave Bird and Priority Roost is always a good time)
and I'm trying a physical greninja with Protean, which is rather interesting tbh.

U-Turn
Shadow Sneak
Bounce
Waterfall

(edit)
hrmm...it needs a ground move to dodge lightning bolts :)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
So I've been doing some competitive battling with gen 6 pokes on PS and these pokemon are the most effective for me;

Clawitzer/ white herb

Shell smash
Aura sphere
Water pulse
Dark pulse

----------------
Greninja/ petaya berry

Substitute
Hydro pump
Ice beam
Hidden power electric(sucks)
-------------------
Duoblade/ eviolite

Swords dance
Shadow sneak
Sacred sword
Iron head

Edit: I guess I should have specified a little more on my previous post. There's a new type. What I meant to say was not many new type combos. That is what I want to see more of. This gen did grant my wishes of ghost/grass and ghost/steel, however a lot of the new pokemon are just normal type with a secondary typing added on. I personally want to see ice types mixed around. Ice/ground or ice/fighting sounds nice.

I need to make a team around that NOW

My first gen 6 rated match. Stall still tooo strong

Status
Not open for further replies.