• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
(are you still running tornadus?)

Yeah, almost every opponent I've faced has tried to drop hazards with their leads so Prankster Taunt has a field day. A few people have recognized the rain team though. I just got 5-0'd by a Hyper Offense team because I lost Tornadus and couldn't do anything to Uxie while it dropped Screens, then I had no way of dealing with the Scizor that came in to clean up.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Yeah, almost every opponent I've faced has tried to drop hazards with their leads so Prankster Taunt has a field day. A few people have recognized the rain team though. I just got 5-0'd by a Hyper Offense team because I lost Tornadus and couldn't do anything to Uxie while it dropped Screens, then I had no way of dealing with the Scizor that came in to clean up.

Looking over your team I'd like to see that replay, most of your mons could just set up in Uxie's face and I'm curious about the scizor set. Though Kabutop's does get aqua jet and in the rain I'm pretty sure you could run a banded set with your moves but aqua jet over SD and that scizor shouldn't be a problem (unless I'm over estimating Kabutop's or underestimating Scizor). I can always do damage calcs if need be

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
The trouble was it came on in Rachi and I tried to paralyze instead of switching, which'd have been the smart decision. Scizor go to +6 and swept me with bullet Punch from there.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Going through your team, that result isn't to surprising. You don't really have a defensive glue. Also aqua jet wouldn't help to much (unless he was life orb, an extra 30% without rain might help)

The Pwner

Like a Boss
Pwner, do you often set up and run tournaments? If so, do they normally have a good turnout?

As for everyone else, welcome!

I also remember the message that Jazz Hands sent me. Rest assured, I've not forgotten about it. What sort of jobs do you intend to hold for the clan?

No, but I've got a good feeling about this

JCKane

Meow!!
Anyone got a Yellow shard they don't need? I need one to teach Meloetta Drain Punch.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Wooo activity

So how much usage does Bisharp see in UU? The mindgames it causes are astronomically brain-wracking and i've laddered in UU before but don't see it very often on the higher sides of the ladder. :/

Is it good or whaaa?

Also, could someone point me to the nearest bannermaking dude? Gotta make my banner advertising the guild with a ninja/assassin I had in mind. xD

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Wooo activity

So how much usage does Bisharp see in UU? The mindgames it causes are astronomically brain-wracking and i've laddered in UU before but don't see it very often on the higher sides of the ladder. :/

Is it good or whaaa?

Also, could someone point me to the nearest bannermaking dude? Gotta make my banner advertising the guild with a ninja/assassin I had in mind. xD
Yeah, go to SM. we get priority for him. And Bisharp in UU? I've seen it a couple of times, and it's done okay. It's good until somebody brings out a fighting type.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Bisharp's biggest problem is that Fighting weakness, but it's hilarious to watch them bring in an Intimidater on it. Absolutely hilarious.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Bisharp's biggest problem is that Fighting weakness, but it's hilarious to watch them bring in an Intimidater on it. Absolutely hilarious.

:D not that I use Bisharp when I play UU. Anyways, when's the [next] RMT goin' up loco?

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Just got it up now haha, my sig says it and I'll say it here: I post way too many XD

By the way, yes, I am seriously using WishMence and TrapperTran on that team. Those are not trolls.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I actually use a set I've dubbed the Dragon Defense set. It sets up with Iron Defense and Dragon Dance, while roosting off any residual damage in the process. Then it sweeps like a boss.

The Pwner

Like a Boss
I actually use a set I've dubbed the Dragon Defense set. It sets up with Iron Defense and Dragon Dance, while roosting off any residual damage in the process. Then it sweeps like a boss.

What poke? Sounds like my type of gimmick

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
It's a Salamence. It's a modified version of a Tyranitar set I actually made. Both enjoyed success for a while, because the metagame at that time was plagued by walls. LOL

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, I won more than my fair share of matches, and pulled off a LOT of upsets, especially with that T-Tar.

As for the Mence, it outstalled a Ferrothorn, with only the attacking move of Dragon Claw.

EDIT: My specially built Porygon2 set is actually one of the most powerful sets I've actually ever built. It's able to tank the worst of hits, and still hit like a truck on the same turn.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
A FERROTHORN? Holy crap! I also ran this defensive Eviolite Dragonair, and it worked out pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.