• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Opponent: ~JolteonFTW~
Username: epicdrill
W/L/T: W 1-0
Notes: gg. I think this is my 35th win? IDK, Dragon can u please check?

Welcome, Mudkips. You're not officially accepted until a leader posts, but I have never seen this guild deny anyone. *looks at big list of inactives under starting rank*

I'll update it tomorrow or tonight, whenever I'm not being lazy/busy :x

A few people have been denied but it is rare

dragon here is a pretty good battle showing off florges amazing power... that may be overstating it but who cares?

Opponent: epicdrill
Username: annoyingredhead
W/L/T: W 4-0
Notes: gg.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-59028005

epic let me know if you don't want this to count as we didn't discuss it. and sorry for posting it so late just got busy and forgot till now

I will check it

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
So, who is everyone's favorite fairy so far? I think mine is easily Azumarrill

Togekiss. Easily my favorite fairy (it actually checks dragons). It has good physical and special bulk and is really good at spreading paralysis. It also has reliable recovery and a juicy 4x resistance to bug and fighting.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Togekiss. Easily my favorite fairy (it actually checks dragons). It has good physical and special bulk and is really good at spreading paralysis. It also has reliable recovery and a juicy 4x resistance to bug and fighting.

Ugh, is anyone else suddenly afraid of Serene Grace abusing teams? Toge+Rachi+Skymin=Too much para flinching (Is Skymin legal right now?)

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
So, who is everyone's favorite fairy so far? I think mine is easily Azumarrill

I'd have to say Sylveon. It's cute and has a nice sp.def and good wish passing. It's sp.atk isn't bad either especially with a calm mind boost.

How do you apply? My wifi isn't letting me leave this page x.x

Narin

The Forest Sage
Skymin got banned the same day as Blaziken :(

Everytime you guys mention Skymin, I read it as Skyrim haha :L
Do you guys think talonflame will be UU? I thought it was in the same boat as Aegislash as being like one of the most used OU pokemon but there's people on showdown trying to argue why it shouldn't be OU.

Also,

http://i43.*******.com/a3i1d2.gif

Goodra (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Rain Dance
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Rest

Goodra is scary O.O

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Everytime you guys mention Skymin, I read it as Skyrim haha :L
Do you guys think talonflame will be UU? I thought it was in the same boat as Aegislash as being like one of the most used OU pokemon but there's people on showdown trying to argue why it shouldn't be OU.

Also,

http://i43.*******.com/a3i1d2.gif

Goodra (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Rain Dance
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Rest

Goodra is scary O.O

Talonflame will never drop to UU. It's easily the best pokemon released in XY (way better than Aegislash) imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.