• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Jolty sure im down

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Jolty sure im down (sorry bout the double post idk how to delete it!!!)

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw

Narin

The Forest Sage
anyone see the new pokemon that were leaked by a guy hacking the game somehow?

Pretty disappointed with how mega latios looks :( although out of all the new pokemon leaked by the rom hacker, volcanion would be the coolest :D

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
anyone see the new pokemon that were leaked by a guy hacking the game somehow?

Pretty disappointed with how mega latios looks :( although out of all the new pokemon leaked by the rom hacker, volcanion would be the coolest :D

Saw those leaked events, and they're all pretty aaaiight.

Also, Galvantula shall finally get the recognition it deserves! Unique typing and Compoundeyes wasn't enough, but now with Sticky Web he shall rule this metagame with an iron leg!

Narin

The Forest Sage
Saw those leaked events, and they're all pretty aaaiight.

Also, Galvantula shall finally get the recognition it deserves! Unique typing and Compoundeyes wasn't enough, but now with Sticky Web he shall rule this metagame with an iron leg!

I used him b4 sticky web <3 haha

but yeah like 50% of teams i battle have a galvantula using sticky web :(

epicdrill

Jolty sure im down (sorry bout the double post idk how to delete it!!!)

Hit the edit button, then scroll down a little bit. On the left side of the page there is a delete post check circle. Select that. Then, on the bottom right of the delete section there is a delete post button. Hit it.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Is Blaziken OU or not? I just need confirmation. I'm in OU Beta and I see Blaziken here and there

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
If anyone wants something pretty fun to use try this out ;

Malamar/ leftovers
Contrary
EV (Spread between attack, hp, and special defense with emphasis on hp and special defense)

Rest
Sleep talk
Superpower
Foul play/rock slide

I lost to epic drill via power outage.
I wasn't gonna win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.