• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
randombattles 5th gen > randombattles 6th gen

Skarm™

Light It Up
Votes for the nuzlocke game end tomorrow morning, be sure to vote! And i agree 100% eith Zoroark on the metagame matter. By the way i any of you guys dont know, Gengarite is banned.

epicdrill

Votes for the nuzlocke game end tomorrow morning, be sure to vote! And i agree 100% eith Zoroark on the metagame matter. By the way i any of you guys dont know, Gengarite is banned.

I don't think it deserves to be banned, I never teambuild with it in mind and I never had trouble with it. But I would be lying if I said that this was at all unexpected, because of shadow tag.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
What's all the hubbub about Mandibuzz? :0 What do you dudes think about it?

I've been outstalled by Mandibuzz before in 5th gen, quite a few times. It's a good defensive Pokemon -- the more i think about it the more I wonder why it wasn't used more last gen.

AnnoyingRedHead

I've been outstalled by Mandibuzz before in 5th gen, quite a few times. It's a good defensive Pokemon -- the more i think about it the more I wonder why it wasn't used more last gen.

used mandabuzz a bit last gen in a mixed tier team. was wonderfully defensive and worked wonderfully in weather and hazards team since it has taunt and whirlwind... at least i think it has taunt :)
in other news i tried the entire fishing shiny farming and managed to get a shiny gyarados with adamant and decent IV's that are average about. I wish I had started this sooner as this is only my first night trying
I was told by a friend if you breed two shinies the eggs would have a high percentage of turning out shiny. However this goes against what I previously thought. can anyone tell me yea or nay on this?

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Ok well the results are in, and the game you guys voted for the most for our Guild Nuzlocke is....

Crystal Enhanced: 1
Light Platinum: 3
Flora Sky: 0
BB/VW: 1
BB2/VW2: 0

Stay tuned for the post on rules and links for the emulator/game.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hey everyone, my wifi will be down for an unknown amount of time and the semester ends soon. So I have no idea how long I will be inactive for. However we do have 2 wars lined up (one with TEG and one with Org) and I am sure Zf will lead you guys to victory in any o those wars I will not be available for.

These people should be in the next war, good luck:

ZF (6th gen pb ou/Ubers)
DF (5th gen ou)
Moonclawz (5th gen ou)
McBarret (6th gen pb ou)
Epic drill (6th gen pb ou)

I hope to see you guys all soon!

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hey everyone, my wifi will be down for an unknown amount of time and the semester ends soon. So I have no idea how long I will be inactive for. However we do have 2 wars lined up (one with TEG and one with Org) and I am sure Zf will lead you guys to victory in any o those wars I will not be available for.

ZF (6th gen pb ou/Ubers)
DF (5th gen ou)
Moonclawz (5th gen ou)
McBarret (6th gen pb ou)

See ya in a bit then, and good luck with the wars guys

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

ZF (6th gen pb ou/Ubers)
DF (5th gen ou)
Moonclawz (5th gen ou)
McBarret (6th gen pb ou)

Mix tier wars? Sounds fun. See you soon!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Assassin's Alliance Light Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge

Pokemon_Light_Platinum_BoxArt.png

Rules
1. If a Pokemon faints, it's dead, and must be placed in a 'dead' box in the PC.
2. You may only catch the first Pokemon you find in each area, no exceptions. If it flees, oh well. (this includes the Safari Zone)
3. Because of the fact that SO many Pokemon are given to you in this game, using them IS ALLOWED, but only up to 3 of them.
4. I've heard this game is harder than most, so you may carry healing items, but only 5 at a time. If you have 2 Potions, 1 Max Potion, and 2 Full Restores, you can't bring any more healing items at a time, so please use the Pokemon Center. Status healing items are allowed, but items that heal both health/status can only be permitted if your healing items are under 5.
5. You must name the Pokemon you catch after clan members. Once you run out of names, you may use others that still sound cool.

The person who finishes first with the least amount of deaths wins. To figure this out, takes the number of days it takes you to complete the game (from this post) and add them with the number of dead Pokemon. Obviously, lowest number wins. Whoever does win will get an automatic rank-up.

Download Links

Emulator (Visual Boy Advance) - REMOVED
ROM (Pokemon Light Platinum) - REMOVED

The challenge starts now, so good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

epicdrill

3. Because of the fact that SO many Pokemon are given to you in this game, using them IS ALLOWED, but only up to 3 of them.

Does that mean 3 at one time or 3 in total? Also, do ingame trades count as a pokemon caught in the area, since you lose one of your pokemon to make them?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Does that mean 3 at one time or 3 in total? Also, do ingame trades count as a pokemon caught in the area, since you lose one of your pokemon to make them?

3 in your team at a time, and trades do count as Pokemon caught in the area. Remember to update with Party, Dead, Badges, etc!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
3 in your team at a time, and trades do count as Pokemon caught in the area. Remember to update with Party, Dead, Badges, etc!

This thing installed like 5 different programs on my comp. -.-
I had to remove em all, this thing better be worth it.

Mine has been stuck at 91% for a while now...

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
This thing installed like 5 different programs on my comp. -.-
I had to remove em all, this thing better be worth it.

Mine has been stuck at 91% for a while now...
Which one, the ROM or the emulator? Both are from the official websites of each, make sure you click on the correct DOWNLOAD sign, as most file sharing websites have ads that look like actual download signs. Either way, I replaced both links with the websites I downloaded them from.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Guild closed indefinitely as leader provided links to roms and emulators (emulator site also had downloads for other roms which is illegal).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.