• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPro

Username: PikaPro
Battling Rate (1-10): 3
PO/PS Name: PikaPro
WiFi Name/FC: none
Referred by: That boss named The Pwner

Skarm™

Light It Up

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I swear this Silk Scarf ive been giving to every one of my Normal-Types is cursed. EVERYTHING that holds this Scarf ends up dying. Cause Nuzlockin, ya know. ;-;

Anyways, guess i'll make the attempt on the UU Bisharp thing then! Any suggestions, dudes?

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I personally think bisharp should run defensive sets, it can't stay in on the most dominant threats of the tier (Darmanitan, sub chandelure, etc) without a couple boosts and sucker punch

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
This is the first Sun/Rain matchup I've fought from the Sun side of things. And shows exactly why I like this Heatran set.

EDIT: It would seem that's the instant replay, not the shared... Should still work though, it is for me

UU Bisharp? Hm... I've only ever run a SD set, but it has problems with Fighting, which is pretty common in UU. Still, them switching Top in on me is priceless XD

Lol it had to be Trappertran, right? What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?
And yeah Intimidaters tend to not be able to scare out Bisharp so long as he's behind a sub.

I personally think bisharp should run defensive sets, it can't stay in on the most dominant threats of the tier (Darmanitan, sub chandelure, etc) without a couple boosts and sucker punch

Well good thing both of which are Fire types cause that means Stealth Rocks are gonna have field day with em. The main thing I have to ensure however, is a sub. It's funny that you mentioned Darmanitan cause a few mins b4 without even thinking I put Slowbro in as a team member!

The Pwner

Like a Boss
Lol it had to be Trappertran, right? What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?
And yeah Intimidaters tend to not be able to scare out Bisharp so long as he's behind a sub.

Well good thing both of which are Fire types cause that means Stealth Rocks are gonna have field day with em. The main thing I have to ensure however, is a sub. It's funny that you mentioned Darmanitan cause a few mins b4 without even thinking I put Slowbro in as a team member!

WHAT? YOU KNOW OF THE GOD NAMED THEFLAMINGSPADE? Bro hug :3

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?

Spade's used that set? I've watched a bunch of his matches, but I don't think I've ever seen him use TrapperTran. I just figured if I could lure Toed in and keep it there, Heatran's special bulk would be enough to keep it around long enough to KO the Politoed with Solarbeam and I threw a Grass Gem on for the potential OHKO after Magma Storm. TheFlamingSpade is a god among men. My faith in that set has just absolutely skyrocketed haha

WHAT? YOU KNOW OF THE GOD NAMED THEFLAMINGSPADE? Bro hug :3

YOU KNOW OF HIM TOO?? YUSH!

Oh, by the way, the link no longer works, I closed the room xD Stupid instant replay, I swear I clicked "Share" XD

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Sure, why not? Who tests me?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
pffft spadefans

We all know it's all about blakblastoise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDpElbd834

Look at this man he doesn't need to be all HYPER and EXUBERANT. This is the kinda guy I imagine would play Pokemon with his eyes half-closed or something. -w-

EDIT: sometimes

Anyways enough fangasming, would Gligar fit well alongside Bisharp and Slowbro? The Slowbros a Specs set so it should, right?

Last edited:

The Pwner

Like a Boss
OK, how do I join?

pffft spadefans

We all know it's all about blakblastoise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDpElbd834

Look at this man he doesn't need to be all HYPER and EXUBERANT. This is the kinda guy I imagine would play Pokemon with his eyes half-closed or something. -w-

Anyways enough fangasming, would Gligar fit well alongside Bisharp and Slowbro? The Slowbros a Specs set so it should, right?
DID YOU SEE HIS THUNDURUS-T SWEEP?

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
DID YOU SEE HIS THUNDURUS-T SWEEP?

Hellz yea. I giggled at how the opponent was over in the comments like "Aww I was hoping you wouldnt upload this". xD

By the way, do y'all think I should run some SpA on that Heatran to OHKO SpecsToed? After that match I'm wondering if that might not be such a bad idea.

Might as well put on the extra couple of points or so. What harm could it do anyways? Anyways I must go now cause I gotta run early today. Lataz playaz.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Although if I hadn't lost the Grass Gem on Gastrodon that would have KOed after Magma Storm, which is what it's meant to do... Hm. Decisions, decisions... I don't wanna sacrifice bulk for more power than I need to get the job done but at the same time it would be nice to be able to guarantee it in situations like that one so if I don't have my Sun at the very least they don't have their Rain

I'll try it and see which I like better!

Status
Not open for further replies.