• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
alright, i bumped my rmt, with permission, and have found some threats that tear me apart in it. i would like anyone's advice on the matter :]

my favorite core, and i believe i was the first to use/introduce it, is terrakeldeo- Terrakion + Keldeo. between those two, if you can set up, you play your team based off theirs. some threats to it, are celebi(unless hp bug) lati@s, and scizor/venusaur in sun.

luckily, tyranitar fixes that a lot, and you just need something to get rid of scizor more efficiently.

Tyranitar @*steel type berry*/ Leftovers/ Chople Berry
- Sand Stream -
252 hp/ 4 SpA/ 252 SpD
Sassy
- Stealth Rock/ Ice Beam
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Crunch

Terrakion @Salac Berry/ Life Orb
- Justified -
252 atk/ 4 def/ 252 speed
Jolly
- Close Combat
- Stone edge/ Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Substitute/ X-scissor/ Quick Attack

Keldeo-R @Life Orb/ Leftovers
- Justified -
252 SpA/ 4 def/ 252 speed
Timid
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Icy Wind/ HP Ice/ HP Bug
- Hydro Pump

Jirachi @ leftovers
Serene grace
Jolly
Rest of Ev's here Hp/ 252 atk / enough speed to outrun a specific threat
Body slam / T-wave
Fire punch
Iron head
U-turn

Boom, covers a lot of those threats pretty well. Though an added ground weakness probably won't be liked to much

Tehero

Like A Boss
Username: Tehero
Battling Rate (1-10): 7-9
PO/PS Name: Tehero
WiFi Name/FC: My DS is all the way across the room .-. Mind if I post later?
Referred by: Metal

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
or, i could use landorus-t. maybe a double dance set, or stealth rock setter pivot.

Won't that make you rain weak though?

Welcome dude, Skam won't be on for a while but I'm sure you will be accepted, especially if you were refered by metal :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Sure dude come on in its pretty chill here atm -w-

Also, is anyone up for the CCAT?
That came up and then it blew away

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I just beat Tehero twice, do the matches count since he applied and everyone has already accepted him or not since Skam hasn't put him on the roster?

Tehero

Like A Boss
They should count. Did this happen before or after I accepted him?

I have no clue lol, just count them and say they were after xD They were good battles and it was some nice experience for my team. What's the CCAT?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I have no clue lol, just count them and say they were after xD They were good battles and it was some nice experience for my team. What's the CCAT?

Rokay i guess they count then x3

CCAT is the Clan-Create-A-Team. We had been talking about it and Skarm seemed like he was really into the idea. Plus there are quite a teambuilders here so it seems like a good idea! Though im not sure what the theme of the team is gonna be.

Tehero

Like A Boss
Rokay i guess they count then x3

CCAT is the Clan-Create-A-Team. We had been talking about it and Skarm seemed like he was really into the idea. Plus there are quite a teambuilders here so it seems like a good idea! Though im not sure what the theme of the team is gonna be.

Maybe make it something to do with the clan? Like a ninja themed team or something.

Klaus™

Banned
How about a team focused on countering the top meta threats.

iirc, these should be focused upon. this team would be a bulky offense team if we were to do this.

RP Landorus
TR Reuniculus
Terrakion
Keldeo
Techniloom
Agility Thunderus-t

any others im forgetting? besides weather?

Tehero

Like A Boss
Snorlax blocks half of those. And with the set me and my friend made, it is a big bulky machine.

AnnoyingRedHead

Sounds good to me.
lets start with a lead should we go with entry hazard, hazard blocker, setup lead, or just a random pokemon?
I think it was skarm who suggested this.
Metagross adamant, forgot ev spread, leftovers
agility
thunderpunch
ice punch
meteor mash/bullet punch

Tehero

Like A Boss
Let me rephrase that. It would be Snorlax and Gengar. Gengar would handle the Focus blasts and Sacred Swords while Snorlax would handle the rest (Snorlax is seriously bulky) It would shut down any of those things choiced (which a lot of people run)

Klaus™

Banned
not really...

iirc scarf hydro pump keldeo in the rain at least 2hkoes with sr up. ohkoes gengar. ebelt and LO sets, you are screwed, as iirc, shadow ball fails to ohko.

terrakion: stone edge and close combat. again shadow ball fails to ohko

landorus: after a RP, it outspeeds and ohkoes gengar, with psychic or hp ice i believe. regardless, i dont believe shadow ball koes again.

thunderus: thunderbolt is a ohko, and focus blast is 2hko. after agility boost, that is done.

techniloom: Bullet seed might 2hko gengar, but its iffy. gengar is ok against it.

tr reuniculus: tr on gengar switch, underspeeds gengar and snorlax, and ohkoes with psyshock.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Battle stuff

HTML Code:
Username: Dragonicwari
Opponent's Username: Tehero
W/L/T: W 4-0
Notes: You run some weird stuff bro

HTML Code:
Username: Dragonicwari
Opponent's Username: Tehero
W/L/T: W 4-2
Notes: Was not expecting the same team

Also, I hit 1800 again, I wanna hit 1900

CCAT

How about Mamoswine? It is a good check for Landorus, Thundurus, and weakened Technilooms iirc. It can also deal with Terrakion locked into something like stone edge, X scissor, or quick attack

AnnoyingRedHead

right now I feel like we are throwing out some great threats but i think we need to be a bit more organized I say we should start throwing out leads and then vote on them.
But mostly I need the command code to disconnect all myselfs off PO do you guys think you can help? PM me if you have an answer.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I figured we were just brainstorming. So far our list of mons include:

Mamoswine (there's a lead set)
Snorlax (debate here)
Gengar (same as above)
Metagross (Lead set possible)

So if we want a specific lead (I thought we were just looking for good checks/counters? Set leads don't really exist in 5th gen) we have a couple choices but I feel like a few more ideas could be thrown out

Status
Not open for further replies.