• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

First Tally
aka the I'm bored tally

Mamoswine - 1
Snorlax + Gengar core - 0
Cress Tales Core - 1
Metagross - 1
Eviolite Munchlax - 0

Oh man, 3 way tie at an early start! Who is going to take it?!?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Psh, nobody but you seems to be cool enough to pick metagross but you >.> Really cool kids run around in ubers using munchlax

AnnoyingRedHead

sorry metal I would've voted metagross but I have never made a successful sun team. by the way do I have to have a test battle to move up to the next rank?

why do you laugh at ;446; :( thats it i am reviving my old team to show you who is boss.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
sorry metal I would've voted metagross but I have never made a successful sun team. by the way do I have to have a test battle to move up to the next rank?

Nope, you just gotta let Skam know, I'll update that into my spreadsheet though so it will show on the next one also you should battle me on ps

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

why do you laugh at ;446; :( thats it i am reviving my old team to show you who is boss.

Here

Ninetales
Heatran
Landorus-T
Venusaur
Forretress
Latias

SUPA SUCCESSFUL SUN, SON.
i think. maybe. hopefully.

Oh and CCAT's happening, witch king. Make a vote, yeah?

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I'm bored, you have cool userbars, and I'm trying to get back into competitive battling. Might as well join.
Username:Asbestospoison
Battling Rate (1-10): Probably used to be around 8 or so, but I just got back from a year-long haitus, so closer to 4 or 5 now.
PO/PS Name:It varies. A lot. But my most common names are probably Asbestospoison (or some variant), Brotato, or Hydraulics Mech.
WiFi Name/FC: W: Quote. W2: Leia. IDK Friend codes.
Referred by: No one.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm bored, you have cool userbars, and I'm trying to get back into competitive battling. Might as well join.
Battling Rate (1-10): Probably used to be around 8 or so, but I just got back from a year-long haitus, so closer to 4 or 5 now.
PO/PS Name:It varies. A lot. But my most common names are probably Asbestospoison (or some variant), Brotato, or Hydraulics Mech.

Chances are you will be accepted in the clan, so welcome dude :) I hope you enjoy your stay

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Accepted. Enjoy it here and place a vote if you feel like it, man. -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.