• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
woaaaahhh you can ride Pokemon isnt that cool 0w0

Also is it time to start the CCAT teambuildin

Skarm™

Light It Up
Aw man no more drugged pandas? And yea like sonic said we need to get the CCAT goin so the question is

Whats a good Mamo partner?

I say Jellocent or Vaporeon

Narin

The Forest Sage
Aw man no more drugged pandas? And yea like sonic said we need to get the CCAT goin so the question is

Whats a good Mamo partner?

I say Jellocent or Vaporeon

Gastrodon could work too? Absorb the water attacks and it can probably tank a fire attack too.

Except a close combat might hurt a bit, soooo I vote Jellicent. :)

Klaus™

Banned
how about breloom. ive experimented with a dual priority core before and it worked great. mamoswine forces out a lot of pokemon loomy cant take on, like tornadus. in return, breloom scares off anything slower than it, as well as anything weak to fighting.

i dont like using half stall half offense. i prefer straight offense. i propose breloom

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
i dont like using half stall half offense. i prefer straight offense. i propose breloom

Ehh, isn't that balance? ^^; You know, a lil halfnhalf. And may I propose Heatran? Like Specs Heatran. -w- No real reason, I just like the idea.

also ran into ya again on my real acc, russian but you left early I didnt get a chance to tell you it was me ;0;

Tehero

Like A Boss
I vote breloom too. We could just add Jellicent and Breloom though.

On another note, I'm attempting to make a medivel themed in game team (I finished my run through with my ninja team) If you guys have any ideas let me know. I have Escavalier and... Maybe Lucario? yeah that's all aha. Let me know if you guys have any ideas.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
You could do a king and queen mon, and maybe a jester (Mr Mime).

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Snorlax is everything.

Deoxys event going on in case you guys didn't know.

I love deoxys, time to retry failing at Rng'ing

woaaaahhh you can ride Pokemon isnt that cool 0w0

Also is it time to start the CCAT teambuildin

I was letting the war and tournament take priority :p

Suggestions for round 2

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon

I believe that is all that has been suggested? I say we wait an hour or two and if there is no more suggestions we should start voting.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I love deoxys, time to retry failing at Rng'ing

I was letting the war and tournament take priority :p

Suggestions for round 2

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon

I believe that is all that has been suggested? I say we wait an hour or two and if there is no more suggestions we should start voting.

Is it bad if I get my events and just leave em with the dude cause I wanna RNG them some day? ;-;

AnnoyingRedHead

I made the mistake of taking some from him without knowing about IV's so I have a lot of useless pokemon.
as for the ccat I belive that mamoswine biggest weakness are pokemon being faster than it so I recomend a t-wave dragon-tale dragonite

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I made the mistake of taking some from him without knowing about IV's so I have a lot of useless pokemon.
as for the ccat I belive that mamoswine biggest weakness are pokemon being faster than it so I recomend a t-wave dragon-tale dragonite

If you got anything from me it should be flawless... or near

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-18329340 Sometimes you do win on tilt against skilled people

Suggestions for round 2

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon
Parashuffle Dragonite

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Celebi is also a nice choice, te only problem being Keldeo with HP Bug and Terrakion that carries x-scissor

Status
Not open for further replies.