• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I've been really busy lately, can someone tell me where we are with the CCAT?

Also, gj on the war, even though we lost.

Klaus™

Banned
Ehh, isn't that balance? ^^; You know, a lil halfnhalf. And may I propose Heatran? Like Specs Heatran. -w- No real reason, I just like the idea.

also ran into ya again on my real acc, russian but you left early I didnt get a chance to tell you it was me ;0;

yeah, but im not really a fan of balance. like i said i prefer pure offense :]

really? i apologize if i said anything rude :/ was on tilt and all. if it was against a rain team with two genies, well, i had to leave was why i left

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
yeah, but im not really a fan of balance. like i said i prefer pure offense :]

really? i apologize if i said anything rude :/ was on tilt and all. if it was against a rain team with two genies, well, i had to leave was why i left

I remember back when you made stall teams, they grow up so fast :.)

Suggestions for round 2

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon
Parashuffle Dragonite
Celebi

Anymore suggestions guys? Or are we good?

Tehero

Like A Boss
So guys for my medieval team I came up with:
Escavalier (This pokemon just screams knight to me)
Lucario (Ever since watching the Lucario pokemon movie he seemed to fit medieval well.)
Slowking (King duh. Nidoking was to mainstream o.o)
Vespiquen (Queen.)
Rapidash (They rode horses no? Might replace with Pidgeotto)
Hydreigon (Every good medieval story has a dragon.)

Look good?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
So guys for my medieval team I came up with:
Escavalier (This pokemon just screams knight to me)
Lucario (Ever since watching the Lucario pokemon movie he seemed to fit medieval well.)
Slowking (King duh. Nidoking was to mainstream o.o)
Vespiquen (Queen.)
Rapidash (They rode horses no? Might replace with Pidgeotto)
Hydreigon (Every good medieval story has a dragon.)

Look good?

Nidoqueen > Vespiqueen
Keldeo/ other one of the muskateer's > Rapidash

Ummm, not really focused but that's what pops into my mind... Then again I thought it was a competitive team for a minute

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Ehh, another war down. ^^; Cool cuts, everyone.

and oh wow i dunno whether I want celebi or jellicent

havent used jellicent in a while...

and its good Russian you didnt say anything rude -w-

Tehero

Like A Boss
Nidoqueen > Vespiqueen
Keldeo/ other one of the muskateer's > Rapidash

Ummm, not really focused but that's what pops into my mind... Then again I thought it was a competitive team for a minute

Eh I felt like Nidoqueen was to main stream too. Everyone would expect Nidoqueen/king so I tried to stay away from them

Mhmmm Keldeo could be an interesting choice. Thanks for the help.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Still goin for Jellicent and I may or may not be active this week. We'll see.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
A Heatran + Mamoswine offensive core might be nice if backed up by something like Celebii or Physically Defensive Breloom.

Voting Heatran, cause Heatran is a god.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
A Heatran + Mamoswine offensive core might be nice if backed up by something like Celebii or Physically Defensive Breloom.

Hardly heard of it. Give example pls :000

also doesnt anyone feel kinda bad when you beat someone really high on the PS ladder while you're kinda low? some dude just got -90 points at 19something and I cant help but think of how long it mustve taken for him to get there ;-;

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hardly heard of it. Give example pls :000

also doesnt anyone feel kinda bad when you beat someone really high on the PS ladder while you're kinda low? some dude just got -90 points at 19something and I cant help but think of how long it mustve taken for him to get there ;-;

286.gif

Breloom @ Leftovers
Impish - Technician
248 HP, 252 Defence, 8 Attack
-Sword's Dance / Bulk Up
-Spore
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch

Basically a much bulkier variant of your typical TechniLoom. He still can't take hits very well, but he's a lot easier to switch in, and after a Sword's Dance he still hits crazy hard. Or you could opt for Bulk Up, which makes him even bulkier while beefing up his Attack.​

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
286.gif

Breloom @ Leftovers
Impish - Technician
248 HP, 252 Defence, 8 Attack
-Sword's Dance / Bulk Up
-Spore
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch

Basically a much bulkier variant of your typical TechniLoom. He still can't take hits very well, but he's a lot easier to switch in, and after a Sword's Dance he still hits crazy hard. Or you could opt for Bulk Up, which makes him even bulkier while beefing up his Attack.​

I dunno...seems a lil gimmicky in all honesty, but honestly, gimmickys not too bad. -w- Still though, it wouldn't contribute to the balance much, I mean, we're not even sure of what kinda team we wanna make this into are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.