• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmagician90

Nevermind...

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Woah wait wha? What hap'd? 0.0

He applied, then recalled his app. Not a big deal, but it's a bit annoying when you do it to everyone.

Also, not sure what kind of team I should build next. I'm gonna use this as a theme, so either a MonoElectric or a Rain team built around Thunder abuse. Any ideas/recommendations/stuff?

[video=youtube;-Y2yq1-Mh8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2yq1-Mh8c[/video]

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Heh well guess we can all be a lil indecisive sometimes -w-

Oh and Monoelectric fo sho be sure to include Plusle/Minun

be the cool kid that makes use of plus/minus

Nah, man, Pachirisu for life.

I used to play mono ghost.its a pretty diverse type and its obviously pretty easy to spinblock.

Problem with MonoGhost is that it's too unbalanced. Everything is either stupidly bulky but lacking offensively or extremely powerful with almost no bulk. Plus, the only hazards you get are Spikes from Froslass.

MonoSteel is my best (and first) so far, but I'm looking forward to Fighting.

Well you can use trick room with them actually then you have bulk and power since you don't have to invest in speed.and golurk can set up rocks or be a nice choice banded thumper.only problem might be a hydreigon.but then destiny bond is a nice advantage with ghosts as well.overall you have some flexibility with ghosts.i might make another one.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Assassin's Alliance CCAT Voting Round 2
Mamoswine's Perfect Partner

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon
Parashuffle Dragonite
Celebi

Remember guys you are voting for who will work with Mamoswine the best and that you have 48 hours from now to vote. You also may not vote for your own Pokemon. May the best Pokemon win!

AnnoyingRedHead

I am voting jellicent. and can someone help me make a stall team? all mine fail

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon
Parashuffle Dragonite
Celebi

Remember guys you are voting for who will work with Mamoswine the best and that you have 48 hours from now to vote. You also may not vote for your own Pokemon. May the best Pokemon win!

Dragonite vote

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver

Vaporeon
Jellicent
Breloom
Heatran
Gastrodon
Parashuffle Dragonite
Celebi

Heatran. Gotta have someone to take care of skarmory.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So i've done it. It's been done. I...I...
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-18625254
relied entirely on hax to win me a battle
I mean, all the time I try to play around the urge to hax...."no Iron Head flinch wins" i'd tell myself...like it's acceptable once or twice or even thrice...but there it was...the need overwrote the want...
I relied 100% on flinches to win this last one.....turn after turn after turn...after turn..even that burn was intentional...I have sinned in the eyes of my past mentors and Arceus...
what do i do now?
where do i go?
ive lost track of who i am and what i stand 4
help

jk tho i just hate overly relyin on hax to win it feels mehh and it my defense it was stall ^^;

And we'd better not choice Mamo cause you know...that sick move versatility'd go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.