• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Has anyone found where Mawile's mega stone is?

Idk, I think it'll be a maWHILE before I find out where it's at. hehe haha hoho

ALSO
Now that everythings all situated and most peeps are comfy in their pace for 6th gen.

Shall we resume the CCAT? Sorry dudes, im not all savvy on how to go about them but that doesn't mean I wont try. ^^;

The tier is NU and Charizard was suggested. Are we all okay with Charizard, and if so, what set? PLEASE be detailed on why you want the specific set or Pokemon.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
oops forgot about the ccat!

Well I'm going to agree with the Charizard submission. It's one of the most terrifying sweepers in the tier and it has notable weaknesses which will make it easier for us to address them with the rest of the team. As far as the set goes I would suggest the Choice Specs set since it can 2hko some of the bulkiest mons in the tier such as Musharna.
So I guess the official submission would be:
Charizard @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Air Slash
Hidden Power Grass

thought i would post to share some gen 6 replays :] having way too much fun with this lol
hawlucha comeback sweep: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen6customgame-56616494
another hawlucha comeback sweep: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen6customgame-56660478
Stall featuring tree dude and torkoal: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen6customgame-56676276

so from what i've seen hawlucha, aegislash and greninja are all awesome. klefki is the best suicide hazards lead ever. and torkoal has a niche as a rapid spinner since the two new spinblockers are both slower than it after a shell smash and they are weak to fire.

oh and btw, if anyone wants to gen 6 battle with no ubers hmu

Here are some good pokes imo:
Offensive: Barbaracle, Aegislash, Noivern
Defensive: Florges, Sylveon

Still pissed about that weather nerf tho... no sun offense in OU...

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Did some work for CCAt, and went a little ahead. Brought in my favorite set for Charizard, as well as some pokemanz to complement him.

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Wartortle @ Eviolite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Aqua Ring

Sawsbuck @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Swords Dance
- Nature Power
- Return

Edit: #ignored

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

I actually was never a big fan of weather so I am happy about the nerf. Now that I beat the story line I am trying to come up with a competitive team based off my in game team and looking for people to help if any want to just pm me. Also would like help creating a team to face the new battle tower if any would like to help. Much appreciated and note I am not being a noob my in game team is actually already built with competitive in mind but I will need to of course redo all of them so i can get the right ev's.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
That's pretty interesting, especially since the Lucario is at a usable level too. Wouldn't that make the game too easy? (Pokemon games weren't very hard to begin with though.)

From the walkthrough I've been following this might be the easiest game ever. He had 3-4 main mons at level 40 by a certain gym. Opposing leaders mons ranged from 30-34. He didn't even take a hit from the gym leader

Showdown Gen 6 beta is up! It has been FUN so far.

I needz to go play sometime

Well greninja would be a good pokemon for a new rank

I concur

Sup guys? Anyone here who still doesn't have Pokemon X/Y?

I'm not getting it :p

I hope Clawitzer gets shell smash. It'd be a really good abuser of it with white herb imo

Username: Dragonicwari
Opponent's Username: Zoroark Forever
W/L/T: W 2-0
Notes: Clawitzer <3

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/customgame-56829615

Guys, Clawitzer is too strong, it saves me every game. It's legit one of my fave mons of the generation

Last edited:

epicdrill

From the walkthrough I've been following this might be the easiest game ever. He had 3-4 main mons at level 40 by a certain gym. Opposing leaders mons ranged from 30-34. He didn't even take a hit

It is pretty easy. You get Yveltal before you beat gym 8. It is pretty much the exact opposite of Whitney in HGSS. I think 5 of my pokes were male at the time, too.

EDIT: I meant the last part as for Whitney.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
Drag and ZF, you have to select Gen6 custom game, not just custom game. Otherwise it won't have xy mechanics

I still don't :[

I thought.. I read... Something you... I think I read a post a few days ago saying you were downloading it -_-

mfw no 3ds

sad_pokemon_by_tailslover42-d558ib0.jpg

Guess I'll just be sticking to my original Black

I have a 3DS I bought for Pokemon Black. And thank god I bought it. I DEFINITELY NEED TO GET POKEMON X NOW SINCE THERE ARE SPOILERS EVERYWHERE -_-

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
From the walkthrough I've been following this might be the easiest game ever. He had 3-4 main mons at level 40 by a certain gym. Opposing leaders mons ranged from 30-34. He didn't even take a hit from the gym leader

It is. My Pokemon range from 43-49 and they would be higher but I went and caught a Skrelp and started training a Adamant Gible I found and I just beat the 6th gym.. I think in most games by the 6th gym youre like at 42ish...?

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
It is. My Pokemon range from 43-49 and they would be higher but I went and caught a Skrelp and started training a Adamant Gible I found and I just beat the 6th gym.. I think in most games by the 6th gym youre like at 42ish...?

That's actually really high. I went and checked the previous 6th gym leaders, and their Pokemon all around level 37ish.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
That's actually really high. I went and checked the previous 6th gym leaders, and their Pokemon all around level 37ish.

Thats the Exp. Share at work though. I left it on and forgot and... Well you get a Lucky Egg early on to.

AnnoyingRedHead

So I used Water Shuriken on Yvetal, hit him 4 times, and chucked a Great Ball.

so very anti-climactic :/

they definitely made the legendaries easier to catch. out of the 5 ultra balls I used I think I caught the x legendary 3 of those times. can some one pm me the location of the lucky egg as I cant seem to find it?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
So I used Water Shuriken on Yvetal, hit him 4 times, and chucked a Great Ball.

so very anti-climactic :/

I remember using like 100 ultraballs to catch rayquaza back in pokemon ruby lol.
Talk about being babied :[]

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Did some work for CCAt, and went a little ahead. Brought in my favorite set for Charizard, as well as some pokemanz to complement him.

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Wartortle @ Eviolite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Aqua Ring

Sawsbuck @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Swords Dance
- Nature Power
- Return

Edit: #ignored

Wartortle sounds like a good rapid spinning partner as it resists Charizards Water weakness. Aqua Ring is kind of unusual though. I think Protect or Haze (maybe Foresight) would be better. I haven't played much NU so I don't know if SpecsZard as MCBarrett suggested or ScarfZard would be more useful.

epicdrill

they definitely made the legendaries easier to catch. out of the 5 ultra balls I used I think I caught the x legendary 3 of those times. can some one pm me the location of the lucky egg as I cant seem to find it?

Can someone please PM it to me, as well? Although it may not come in much use, given that I've beat the 7th gym. I had beat the 8th, bu I left my 3DS on without saving and the battery died.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw

I wanna say I got it in Camphrier Town but Im not sure. Talk to everyone in the town. I mean literally its the only way youll be sure you dont miss anything.

Yes even in the centers..

Status
Not open for further replies.