• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnoyingRedHead

honestly have no experience in NU but resistance to rock and immune to fighting electric and normal you seem to be describing golurk so...
golurk
adamant 252 attack 176 speed 80hp
leftovers iron fist
earthquake
stone edge
ice punch
stealth rock

in other works basic smogon set as I don't know any other

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
honestly have no experience in NU but resistance to rock and immune to fighting electric and normal you seem to be describing golurk so...
golurk
adamant 252 attack 176 speed 80hp
leftovers iron fist
earthquake
stone edge
ice punch
stealth rock

in other works basic smogon set as I don't know any other

oooh or we can do a No Guard Dynamic Punch support set

AnnoyingRedHead

oooh or we can do a No Guard Dynamic Punch support set

all good with me really just wanted to throw out golurk and thought set was required so put the best looking one from smogon on there. :)

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Golurk or Gabite works in my opinion. Although Altaria don't show up much it'd be good to have something just in case one does and we don't have anything to stop it if a person uses it right. Both o fthem can do damage to ghost types too with Golurk having STAB. Golurk/Gabite fit well in the team too so I'm for it. Maybe we can try Delcatty. It get's enough coverage moves, cleric, and has access to feint attack for ghost types, although fighting types are a problem, so Golurk or Gabite are still better I guess.

Does anyone wanna trade Friend Codes for the friend Safari?

epicdrill

Have a French project due tomorrow. I'm on the computer to do it, but I really hate learning French and I can't find the motivation.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Have a French project due tomorrow. I'm on the computer to do it, but I really hate learning French and I can't find the motivation.

I loved taking french lol

epicdrill

I loved taking french lol

How? It's insanely boring. I have to copy a ****ing example 20 times in a row, then study. It's insane. Also, Hawchula and Aegislash are OP.

I also just remembered a match I had where my opponent was such an ***. 1-1, I had something at full health, he hadn't switched in his 17% Ninetales yet, I had 2 layers spikes and SR, he makes me wait for the 5 minute timer to run out to get the win instead of just giving it to me by sending out Ninetales.

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

question does hawlucha have anything that can hit aegislash? haven't used hawlucha but aegislash is awesome. really fun to play with as his ability is really fun to use and allows for a lot of flexibility :)

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
How? It's insanely boring. I have to copy a ****ing example 20 times in a row, then study. It's insane. Also, Hawchula and Aegislash are OP.

I also just remembered a match I had where my opponent was such an ***. 1-1, I had something at full health, he hadn't switched in his 17% Ninetales yet, I had 2 layers spikes and SR, he makes me wait for the 5 minute timer to run out to get the win instead of just giving it to me by sending out Ninetales.

I was excited to take French and my class was interactive with lots of speaking going on and little homework. I was good at it so the class and tests were fun.
I heard Aegislash and Hawlucha were strong as hell. Goodra has some nice stats going for it, and I officially love it. It's pretty cute too.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
question does hawlucha have anything that can hit aegislash? haven't used hawlucha but aegislash is awesome. really fun to play with as his ability is really fun to use and allows for a lot of flexibility :)

I think my set would just be No Guard and Dynamicpunch>Stone Edge

I h-hope Hawlucha gets SOMETHING to deal with Aegislash. He's taken mi corazon. <3

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Username: Moonclawz
Opponent's Username: epicdrill
W/L/T: Win, 3-0
Notes: Replay I guess hail stall still sort of works in 6th gen. GG! King Shield on Aegislash is really good.

EDIT:
all good with me really just wanted to throw out golurk and thought set was required so put the best looking one from smogon on there. :)
Golurk sounds good. We could consider using Thunderpunch to help get rid of water types so that Charizard has an easier time. Also, we probably want wish support too if we can fit it in, so that Wartortle will last longer. As for a Pursuit user, Skuntank not only has Pursuit, but also has priority Sucker Punch, which would help against common spinblockers and other common Pokemon like Musharna and Jynx.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could help me or give some tips on teambuilding? I have been playing a lot and I ususally win in the ladders but when I'm up against some of you guys, I usually lose. So yeah.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could help me or give some tips on teambuilding? I have been playing a lot and I ususally win in the ladders but when I'm up against some of you guys, I usually lose. So yeah.

Talk to a more experienced person about making a team with you...

Sooooo I made a rain team today because I felt like running rain for once in my life and my team building skills seam to have somehow gotten worse than they use to be.... yep, back to the drawing board lol

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

I usually like to pick one Pokemon (usually a set-up sweeper) to make a team around, then pick 1-2 Pokemon that complement my main Pokemon. The next few Pokemon have good synergy, help eliminate my main Pokemon's checks/counters and provide good offensive coverage. Then I step back and see what Pokemon my team is weak too (can you switch into CB Terrakion, Specs Keldeo, Specs Latios or at least have something to deal with the most common offensive threats) and add more Pokemon to help rectify those threats. Every time I add a new Pokemon, I make sure it has at least decent synergy with one of my other Pokemon so that I can easily switch around.

In addition, once you have your six Pokemon, test to make sure you have a counter to the common styles of play, such as way of checking Sun, Rain, and DragMag as well as something to break stall/VoltTurn. You can also check your team against the most common cores like SkarmBliss, Keldeo + Pursuit Ttar, and CeliTran, etc. and make adjustments to help your team.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
DragMag Wars. Slowly relearning the trade, I've battled a ton today. Any tips for the current meta guys?

Jirachi, Dragonite, Volcarona, Starmie and Lando-T have all been rising quite a bit in usage recently. Other than that the threats are mostly the same as they have been for a while.

Also, LightningRevolver I'd be down to help you make a team sometime over the xat or PM :]

Status
Not open for further replies.