• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Aegislash. That thing is beast. You let it set up, and it's sweeping half your team.

No mega stone attached?

I find Aegislash wicked overrated. My offensive teams won't let it set up, my defensive teams don't care if it sets up, and my balance teams keep enough momentum for me to prevent it from setting up.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
I find Aegislash wicked overrated. My offensive teams won't let it set up, my defensive teams don't care if it sets up, and my balance teams keep enough momentum for me to prevent it from setting up.
Yea if you prepare for it properly it shouldn't be too much trouble. If you don't though it's gg. My favorite pokes right now in this meta are Talonflame and Rotom-W. They're both insanely effective right now. Talonflame sets up and sweeps with ease and Rotom-W checks a ton of the top threats right now and the Will-o-Wisp buff made it a ton better.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Yea if you prepare for it properly it shouldn't be too much trouble. If you don't though it's gg. My favorite pokes right now in this meta are Talonflame and Rotom-W. They're both insanely effective right now. Talonflame sets up and sweeps with ease and Rotom-W checks a ton of the top threats right now and the Will-o-Wisp buff made it a ton better.

I've been using defensive rotom but I didn't notice the buff, is it just more accurate?

I like Talonflame as well, for the reasons Barrett said. I also like Zapdos as a bulky electric type as an alternative to Rotom-W.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Mega stone y is attached.....stupid ps

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the dam checkbox x.x

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-58985843

My past five games have ended like that. some people cant handle the stall. any suggestions on my team?

edit.
Has anyone else used florges? I am using her and she wrecks shop. basically has blissey's resistance to special attack plus the same support moves but with moonblast can really do offensive damage and it lowers sp att.

Last edited:
Can somebody help me test my ubers team?
Gen 6

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-58985843

My past five games have ended like that. some people cant handle the stall. any suggestions on my team?

edit.
Has anyone else used florges? I am using her and she wrecks shop. basically has blissey's resistance to special attack plus the same support moves but with moonblast can really do offensive damage and it lowers sp att.

I used Florges very briefly but found her pretty good. I might prefer Sylveon on stall based teams though only because toxic wish stalling is fun

Can somebody help me test my ubers team?
Gen 6

Ummmm, if I have something. I'll look for you

I think I used every mon in my team this game...

Just beat dragonicwari in ubers.. now OU...
Opponent: dragonwaci

Battle 1
3-0
Notes: gg

Battle 2
0-4\Notes gg

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Username: Dragonicwari
Opponent's Username: ~JolteonFTW~
W/L/T: L 4-0
Notes: Tried bringing a gen 5 stall team to a gen 6 match. Steel nerfing really didn't help me here, gg man

W/L/T: W 4-0
Notes: gg, ou n stuff

AnnoyingRedHead

I used Florges very briefly but found her pretty good. I might prefer Sylveon on stall based teams though only because toxic wish stalling is fun

Ummmm, if I have something. I'll look for you

I think I used every mon in my team this game...

you didn't use hydregion but everyone knows how that works. florges can use toxic/wish stall as well, has better stats in everything but health. the biggest downside to florges though is that its movepool is very limited :(

question about the battle. why didn't gengar get rid of the toxic spikes? does levitate now prevent the contact of poison type to spikes therefore preventing the spikes from disappearing?

Last edited:

epicdrill

you didn't use hydregion but everyone knows how that works. florges can use toxic/wish stall as well, has better stats in everything but health. the biggest downside to florges though is that its movepool is very limited :(

question about the battle. why didn't gengar get rid of the toxic spikes? does levitate now prevent the contact of poison type to spikes therefore preventing the spikes from disappearing?

Yeah, it does. Also, Gengar mega-evolving doesn't remove them either, same with switching mega Gengar in.

W/L/T: L 4-0
Notes: Tried bringing a gen 5 stall team to a gen 6 match. Steel nerfing really didn't help me here, gg man

W/L/T: W 4-0
Notes: gg, ou n stuff
I beat you one match :p

EDIT: Opponent: EpicDrill
4-0
GGs

Last edited:

epicdrill

I beat you one match :p

EDIT: Opponent: EpicDrill
4-0
GGs

Confirmed. I really need to use the right lugia set-physically defensive Lugia with dragon tail cant do anything.

Opponent: ~JolteonFTW~
Username: epicdrill
W/L/T: W 4-2 (time out)
Notes: You prob. would have lost anyway.

EDIT: Not impressed at all with the Pokebank Ubers ladder. Less than 1900 rank and in the top 100.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OKAY ITS TIME TO JUMP INTO GEN 6 COMPETITIVE

ALREADY GOT A REALLY NEATO IDEA FOR A TEAM

...now who shall i force to test it for me...‹‹

Oh and about NU CCAT, i'll be gettin it down soon! Wasnt on the internet this week cause idk -w-

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
OKAY ITS TIME TO JUMP INTO GEN 6 COMPETITIVE

ALREADY GOT A REALLY NEATO IDEA FOR A TEAM

...now who shall i force to test it for me...‹‹

Oh and about NU CCAT, i'll be gettin it down soon! Wasnt on the internet this week cause idk -w-
I'll volunteer!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Pokemon X Team:

Greninja LV 42
Pidgeot LV 42
Blaziken LV 48
Venusaur LV 42
Lucario LV 47
Aegislash LV 49

Seems pretty balanced levels to me, and I love abusing wonder trade <3 Got a Froakie with Protean off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.