• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnoyingRedHead

Does anyone know what the difference on PS is between OU (Beta) and Pokebank OU (Beta) ?

pokebank allows you to use pokemon that you can't get in x or y such as landorus. since this is the first time since ruby that there is no definite way to transfer pokemon from older generations they made a tier for it. pokebank is a paid service where you can store pokemon in boxes in the cloud. it is also the only way that I know to transfer pokemon from older generations. sound about right to everyone else?

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Well that's good to know!

Also McBarrett, I'm loving that team of yours! Had to make a few changes to it to make it work in OU(Beta), but it's killing it!

(edit)

What has to take place to get out of "provisional"?

I'd be 3rd on the OU(beta) ladder...but i'm still in provisional :/

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Well that's good to know!

Also McBarrett, I'm loving that team of yours! Had to make a few changes to it to make it work in OU(Beta), but it's killing it!

(edit)

What has to take place to get out of "provisional"?

I'd be 3rd on the OU(beta) ladder...but i'm still in provisional :/

You have to play more battles to get your deviation below +/- 100. I think that's about 16 battles. Good luck on the laddering!

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Im only going to do 6th gen on Wifi. I feel it a waste to play it on PO or PS with all these bomb looking moves in 3D ya know?

epicdrill

Im only going to do 6th gen on Wifi. I feel it a waste to play it on PO or PS with all these bomb looking moves in 3D ya know?

Why? You do know that this is going to delay the rate at which you rank up, right? Although, PS does have pretty ****y move animations.

Opponent: ZoroarkForever
Username: epicdrill
W/L/T: W 1-0
Notes: gg.

Opponent: ZoroarkForever
W/L/T: W 3-0

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Yeah, it does. Also, Gengar mega-evolving doesn't remove them either, same with switching mega Gengar in.

That's interesting considering it doesn't have levitate when it switches back in...

I beat you one match :p

EDIT: Opponent: EpicDrill
4-0
GGs

When I put a W it stands for won, when there is an L it stands for lost. If I saw I L 4-0 it means I lost by 4 mons, make sense bro?

OKAY ITS TIME TO JUMP INTO GEN 6 COMPETITIVE

ALREADY GOT A REALLY NEATO IDEA FOR A TEAM

...now who shall i force to test it for me...‹‹

Oh and about NU CCAT, i'll be gettin it down soon! Wasnt on the internet this week cause idk -w-

You should pm me a team you want tested...

ARH said something about Florges getting wish as well, ummm, maybe I just want another ou eeveelution >.>

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Alright, who broke PS!:mad:

Yes, Florges has Wish, Protect, Aromatheropy, and it's a disgusting Special wall...and it's so much fun :D

Oh, and Rotom-W is stupid good...;)

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Mudkips
Masterbob55
1676-4187-7936
Epicdrill

epicdrill

Opponent: ~JolteonFTW~
W/L/T: W 1-0
Notes: gg. I think this is my 35th win? IDK, Dragon can u please check?

Welcome, Mudkips. You're not officially accepted until a leader posts, but I have never seen this guild deny anyone. *looks at big list of inactives under starting rank*

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Lol epic! Welcome Mudkips, have fun while you're here.

AnnoyingRedHead

dragon here is a pretty good battle showing off florges amazing power... that may be overstating it but who cares?

Opponent: epicdrill
Username: annoyingredhead
W/L/T: W 4-0
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-59028005

epic let me know if you don't want this to count as we didn't discuss it. and sorry for posting it so late just got busy and forgot till now

epicdrill

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
The GTS really peeves me off. The people on there annoy me asking for the most ridiculous things -_- My mood did a 180 going on that thing.

Hey guys, sorry for being inactive... Been playing a lot of Pokemon X... WHAT DID I MISS?

Status
Not open for further replies.