• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
Sage, you should try Max defense Assault Vest Goodra. I face one once and it took a U-Turn from Genesect, a Secret Sword from Keldeo and an Earth Power from Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus-I and lived with 5%.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
das a pretty funny way to spell Hawlucha, guys.

OH AND SORRY DRAGO AND EVERYONE ELSE.

6.png

Timid @ Choice Specs/Scarf
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe / 4 Def
~ Fire Blast
~ Air Slash
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Flamethrower

8.png

Calm @ Eviolite
252 HP/ 252 Sp.Def / 4 Def
~ Scald
~ Foresight
~ Rapid Spin
~ Toxic

653.png

Adamant @ No Guard Leftovers
88 HP/ 168 Atk/ 252 Def
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Punch
~ Dynamicpunch

That's a pretty solid Golurk set, sacrificing the standard speedy spread for better bulk and some hopeful confusion hax like any good player relies on . -w-

But yeah, this is the current NU team so far!

So, what's next? Oh and im thinking since we haven't decided on the Charizard set we should go for Scarfed? Don't know why, but it's been sounding cool. What do you dudes think? Or do we need a pursuit trapper? Go ahead and suggest away since you know, I dont know what to do with NU stuff. ^^;;; Im thinking something else bulky to help out the physically defensive side of things. Or maybe a Wish passer?

Idk you dudes say somethin!

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
How do you apply? My wifi isn't letting me leave this page x.x

The main two points you need to worry about are having a Glicko 2 rating of over 1725 with a deviation below 100 and having 3 test battles with different war team members. You do not have to win but the war team members have to be reported to me.

Current war team members:
Zoroark Forever
Moonclawz
McBarrett
DesertFox
Dragonicwari

Talonflame will never drop to UU. It's easily the best pokemon released in XY (way better than Aegislash) imo.

I think I need to test this...

Sage, you should try Max defense Assault Vest Goodra. I face one once and it took a U-Turn from Genesect, a Secret Sword from Keldeo and an Earth Power from Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus-I and lived with 5%.

So I'm considering making my new main Goodra set to be (I have yet to try Assault Vest):

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Gooey
Relaxed
252 hp/ 252 def/ 4 sp def
Dragon Tail
Flamethrower
Rest
Sleep Talk

Intended for teams with Rock and Spike support

I use a special defense bulky Goodra with all special moves. It has saved me many a battle.
Dragonwiki what is Gliko 2 and deviation?
EDIT: How do you get 10 posts on this forum?

epicdrill

The main two points you need to worry about are having a Glicko 2 rating of over 1725 with a deviation below 100 and having 3 test battles with different war team members. You do not have to win but the war team members have to be reported to me.

Current war team members:
Zoroark Forever
Moonclawz
McBarrett
DesertFox
Dragonicwari

I'm assuming that that rank has to be in an OU teir, because that's what most wars are in?

I use a special defense bulky Goodra with all special moves. It has saved me many a battle.

Type /rank on PS. It gives an ACRE, a GXE and a GLICKO2. The GLICKO2 is a number (your GLICKO2) followed by a plus/minus sign, followed by another number (your deviation). Hope this helps!

On a side note, I might apply for the war team.

Last edited:
Epic drill, wanna rematch for ubers?
And Ty,
And for ubers, is Foretress, Jirachi, or Deoxys-S the best start?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Epic answered Glicko 2 fairly well, to get 10 posts you need to post in parts of the forum that count posts. Most places will count posts except for Guild and Games sections

drag, you can only use attacking moves with assault vest unfortunately

....I don't want to use it anymore...

I'm assuming that that rank has to be in an OU teir, because that's what most wars are in?

Type /rank on PS. It gives an ACRE, a GXE and a GLICKO2. The GLICKO2 is a number (your GLICKO2) followed by a plus/minus sign, followed by another number (your deviation). Hope this helps!

On a side note, I might apply for the war team.

Ou but if you are really good at another tier I will put you on the list for when we do multi tier wars

epicdrill

Epic drill, wanna rematch for ubers?
And Ty,
And for ubers, is Foretress, Jirachi, or Deoxys-S the best start?

Absolutely I want a rematch.

Wow it'll take some time for me to go over AALLL these suggestions, you dudes need to chill out with them!

In other news, the Looker sidestory is pretty neat.

Completely agree. I take it you finished it?

Opponent: ~JolteonFTW~
Username: epicdrill
W/L/T: W 3-0
Notes: gg.

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

bored out of my mind was looking through serebii and came across this...
weakness policy-An item to be held by a Pokémon. Attack and Sp. Atk sharply increase if the holder is hit with a move it's weak to.
trying to think of a pokemon with agility/automitize that can take a super effective hit and sweep. preferably something nobody sees coming. was thinking something like metagross or zapdos. any suggestions?
or possibly something to receive a baton pass from ninjask or scolipede

Last edited:

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Opponent: EpicDrill
Username: SoundofMadness
W/L/T: W 6-2
Notes: gg

I would have posted this last night, but literally as soon as I won, my internet crashed...and for that reason as well...no replay...:(

://i.imgur.com/16XMZIw.png
Put the http back in a the beggining.
Challenge Cup 1v1 is super easy lol

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
So guys how is the meta right now? I see alot of Talonflames and Aegislash around.

Status
Not open for further replies.