• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
id like one I can give you a 5 iv dratini adamant or jolly!

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Does it have Multiscale?

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
If you can get it with Mulscale Ill trade.

Yes, it does, because a Dratini can obviously get multiscale.

Marvel Scale whatever you KNOW WHAT I MEAN lmao.

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
sure let me just breed one out real quick

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Ok sounds good. Ill be lurking around till then just... hatching.. :/

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
I personally find defog hampering especially against teams lacking a spinner.I see how it could be useful but I'm not sold on it yet. Especially after watching your match
yea i see what you mean. you just have to plan ahead though. in that match rotom-w was my win condition so i needed to defog no matter what to get it in safely. but for stall removing your own hazards isnt that big of a deal since you can always put them back up since its a longer match. like in my match i was able to get SR up again later on. but the more offensive your team is the worse defog is imo.

EDIT: Welcome to all the new guys! can't wait to see how you all do :]

Last edited:
How to break baton pass teams: wrirlwind. 2 forfeits today.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Ok guys I think Im done breeding Charmanders. Does anyone want one before I toss them out on the streets? All but a few have Outrage and Dragon Dance. They all have decent IVs to.

FREE CELEBI FOR EVERYBODY IN THIS GUILD! Pm me!
A modest lvl 1 flawless eevee would be nice if someone can breed one for me :p

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
FREE CELEBI FOR EVERYBODY IN THIS GUILD! Pm me!
A modest lvl 1 flawless eevee would be nice if someone can breed one for me :p

Not so free is it now? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.