• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Last edited:
Mega Mawile
Mega Kangaskin
Mega Gengar
Tried all of those, Mawile is best.

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
What's to set up? Just start attacking :)

and while mawile is good, it's sooooo slow....you almost have to rely on sucker punch, and if someone uses priority that's faster than mawile, even that fails...=/

What's to set up? Just start attacking :)

and while mawile is good, it's sooooo slow....you almost have to rely on sucker punch, and if someone uses priority that's faster than mawile, even that fails...=/

What move set would you use for one? Power-Up Punch , return, and what ate the other two?

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
I use Fake Out / Sucker Punch / Power-Up Punch / Return

And I use a Scrappy Kanga, that way if I see a bunch of ghosts, I don't have to go mega and can use Kanga to better effect.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I see all you guys breeding ;.; I miss those days

This
is what he means ( ACRE usually doesn't go over 3000, atm this alt is 3882)

Yeah, most of the time the top 5 on the ladder are at like 2200-2400 max, nevermind this over 3k shenanigans

yea i see what you mean. you just have to plan ahead though. in that match rotom-w was my win condition so i needed to defog no matter what to get it in safely. but for stall removing your own hazards isnt that big of a deal since you can always put them back up since its a longer match. like in my match i was able to get SR up again later on. but the more offensive your team is the worse defog is imo.

EDIT: Welcome to all the new guys! can't wait to see how you all do :]

#Trapping you're rocker ;p

Mega Mawile
Mega Kangaskin
Mega Gengar
Tried all of those, Mawile is best.

I loooooove mega gengar too much ;.; I've gone from wanting it banned to praying they never ban it :x It is such a good crutch XD

Khenga, dooooo something ;.;. Not really sure what Klaus was thinking at the end, sending in luke

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Oh no the CCAT has been buried once again

༼ಥ_ಥ༽ Lament Your Dongers ༼ಥ_ಥ༽

Ah well i'll write it up again in detail l8r on

L-looks like everyones caught up in their own Pokemon stuff in Gen 6

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Last edited:

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Lol I was just about to ev up my kanga
I honestly think the megakanga express will be the next hype train to depart from x and y station

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Finally started trying out Mega-Khangaskan. It's a lot of fun so far, I'll probably play around with my moveset though.

Khangaskan @ derp
Scrappy / Parental Bond
Jolly
4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
Return
EQ
Power up punch
Sucker punch (may drop for an elemental punch)

This is more or less the set I've been using, though replace EQ w/ Fake Out (Fake Out hitting a ghost is just funny, especially if they then call you a hacker :D)

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Finally started trying out Mega-Khangaskan. It's a lot of fun so far, I'll probably play around with my moveset though.

Khangaskan @ derp
Scrappy / Parental Bond
Jolly
4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
Return
EQ
Power up punch
Sucker punch (may drop for an elemental punch)

Why does Earthquake only hit once with parental bond?

Some matches against ZF:

Parental bond not working= me essentially not having a mega

That offensive presence he brought...

Even with PB working you still lose coz noobsauce.
So from what Ive seen when you give them a Mega Stone on PS do they auto evolve or do they have a button for that?

Even with PB working you still lose coz noobsauce.
So from what Ive seen when you give them a Mega Stone on PS do they auto evolve or do they have a button for that?

there is a box that you have to click

NewBarksTownLegend up for a rematch?

Status
Not open for further replies.