• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username: SackyChan
Battling Rate (1-10):
PO/PS Name: SackyChan
WiFi Name/FC:
Referred by: McBarrett
Welcome to the clan! I hope you have a good time here and learn a lot :) I see you're an acquaintance of McBarrett, thats good :p

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Username: NickrossxD
Battling Rate (1-10): Ummm 7ish? I'm pretty competitive though
PO/PS Name: Nicholas121419
WiFi Name/FC: Nick
Referred by: Skarm

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
congrats on the rank ups doods. im a spy now so watch what you say because anything and everything will be reported to skarm

also welcome sackychan :] hop on the xat if you wanna get any battles with the rest of the clan!

EDIT: Welcome other new guy as well :]

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Congrats to everyone who ranked up! Also welcome SackyChan and NickrossXD to the clan!

EDIT:
Username: Moonclawz
Opponent's Username: MCBarrett
W/L/T: W 1-0
Notes: That Gliscor...

Last edited:

Narin

The Forest Sage
Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Alright, I'm starting to see some validity in stall teams :) Though taking 91 turns to win is a bit of a pain...

Stall Team Replay

Stall vs opposing stall/semistall is always really long. Your stall team looks really interesting since it lacks a chansey/blissey which is usually always used on stall teams. I think if you put Taunt on Gliscor instead of Protect, it might help a bit since it allows you to Taunt Chansey and opposing walls, which prevents them from healing, using Aromatherapy, and taunting you.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm back! Sorry for my little... uh... vacation...

Username: I forgot sorry
Battling Rate (1-10): 7-8
PO/PS Name: I got like 50 different alts, right now I'm using **** You I'm Drunk, The Assclown, and Seismic Splits.
WiFi Name/FC: Don't have one
Referred by: Jesus

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

PO/PS Name: I got like 50 different alts, right now I'm using **** You I'm Drunk, The Assclown, and Seismic Splits.

Ey dude welcome back, yo -w- We missed ya

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-60392315

Oops i accidentally into Gen 6

I really gotta get outta this Gen 5 mindset. Kings Sheilds existence, and super effective Shadow Ball say so. :0

Skarm™

Light It Up

Welcome back my bby <3

I am opening my x as I type!!!!! I'm SOO excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.