• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
2 days into playing Generation 5 and I think I've thrown together a team that only half blows ***. Going 5-1 right now and the 1 loss was because of a disconnect (although I'm not positive I'd have won it anyways).

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-60436353 if anyone's interested.

Narin

The Forest Sage

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I think you mean generation 6 :) haha, but welcome back.

Here's a Gen 5 UU battle :L http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5uu-60446796

Yes, I did. o_O

Thanks!

248.png

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Naive - Sand Stream
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Fire Blast
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake / Crunch

Thoughts?

Last edited:

epicdrill

248.png

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Naive - Sand Stream
252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Fire Blast
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake / Crunch

Thoughts?

It seems like a pretty good set. Come in on a weaker special attacker with no fighting moves and set up, then beat the living **** out of everything? I would go with Crunch over EQ, just as a backup STAB. I'd still prefer scarftar, simply because people are shocked when they see a Tyranitar come in and one-hit their Starmie before it can attack and to keep a spot on my team open for another mega, but seems like a pretty good set.

Malamar/ Leftovers
Contrary/ Adamant
Hp 180, Att 112, sp. d 216

Superpower
Rest
Sleep talk
Foul play

I can't suggest this set enough. It really puts your opponent in a late game pinch and absorbs status nicely. Hard counter to salamence with intimidate as well. Could also go a little bulkier but I prefer the offensive pressure right away then foul play for punishing opponents boosts. Pure evil lol.

AnnoyingRedHead

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Yay!

Finally broke through provisional in OU(Beta) with this battle...

Lost a few more than I'd like...but I guess breaking through at #6 isn't horrible...

h0j9.png

(edit)

Also...this screenshot should be enough for me to rank up to the next level in the alliance, right? :)

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Yay!

Finally broke through provisional in OU(Beta) with this battle...

Lost a few more than I'd like...but I guess breaking through at #6 isn't horrible...

h0j9.png

(edit)

Also...this screenshot should be enough for me to rank up to the next level in the alliance, right? :)

Congrats on your peak! I think that should give you a rank-up, but we'll have to wait for when Wari updates the spreadsheet.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
So...hello guys i guess...i want to join back...

Username:matgonor
Battling Rate (1-10):6
PO/PS Name:matgonor
WiFi Name/FC: dont remember
Referred by:skam

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So...hello guys i guess...i want to join back...

Username:matgonor
Battling Rate (1-10):6
PO/PS Name:matgonor
WiFi Name/FC: dont remember
Referred by:skam

Heya dude. Your name seems a lil familiar...

Accepted tho

edit: nice battles dudes -w-

editedit: Divine that looks like a standard DD Set, but without the fully physical and MEGAAAA

pretty surprising set go for it bruh knock some fools or somethin

Last edited:

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Ty guys.
Ive been playing a bit on showdown and...mega kanghaskan is awesome.Baton pass from scolipede and be happy :D

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Do any of you guys still play black/white? I know, it's sad how I don't have X or Y but I'm itching to test out a Wifi team. Battle anyone?

epicdrill

Ty guys.
Ive been playing a bit on showdown and...mega kanghaskan is awesome.Baton pass from scolipede and be happy :D

IK. I run it too, and I can't begin to imagine what people are thinking. I get to +4/+4 with Scolipede then Baton Pass it off to Kanga-when at +2 it one-hits Gliscor in mega form.

Do any of you guys still play black/white? I know, it's sad how I don't have X or Y but I'm itching to test out a Wifi team. Battle anyone?

I have a competitive in-game team if you ever wanna battle BW.

What's the best way to handle Greninja? It's like impossible to hard counter (or even reliably check) thanks to Protean...

I find that revenge killing Greninja is the easiest the way to deal with it.

Does anybody have the tm thunderbolt in x/y and wouldn't mind reaching it to my jolteon?

Status
Not open for further replies.