• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
McBarrett and I battled it out...stall vs stall...at round 200 we decided to call it quits...we both still had 4 poke left ^.^

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
He's had at least two others I can remember. Omega and Skies of the Phoenix.

Mmm I was there for SotP but I think I was still in CG when Omega was kicking around.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
McBarrett and I battled it out...stall vs stall...at round 200 we decided to call it quits...we both still had 4 poke left ^.^

That must have been pretty painful. Your stall team must have been really solid though, considering that you were able to hold up against MCBarrett. Have you considered a Pokemon that can break opposing stall teams on your stall team? (ex. Sableye, Sub CM Latias, Sub/Toxic/Taunt Gliscor)

W8, where do you get an eevee?IM LOOKING FOR IT EVERYWHERE.
According to Bulbapedia, you can find Eevee on Route 10. It's relatively rare though.

Also, welcome (back) all the people that recently joined!

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry fo being inactive.. Anyone who can catch me up? I think I remember PsiOmega and matgonor o_O

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hi guys, sorry fo being inactive.. Anyone who can catch me up? I think I remember PsiOmega and matgonor o_O
Yeah they started out in Omega with us and stuck it out until here :) And what would you like to 'catch up' on, the clan, or competitive in general?

It took about an hour for me to get eevee lol.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

I wanna see it ;.;

Stall vs stall. 6 DEFENSIVE pokes against 6 DEFENSIVE pokes? I'd be willing to bet it was 200 turns of hazard-setting, status and defogging/spinning.

Pshhhhh, stall vs stall matches can go fairly quickly >.>

Finally have time to try stuff on ps, hallelujah

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Have you considered a Pokemon that can break opposing stall teams on your stall team? (ex. Sableye, Sub CM Latias, Sub/Toxic/Taunt Gliscor)\

TormenTran pls

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
That must have been pretty painful. Your stall team must have been really solid though, considering that you were able to hold up against MCBarrett. Have you considered a Pokemon that can break opposing stall teams on your stall team? (ex. Sableye, Sub CM Latias, Sub/Toxic/Taunt Gliscor)

According to Bulbapedia, you can find Eevee on Route 10. It's relatively rare though.

Also, welcome (back) all the people that recently joined!

Dunno, but i found alakazam to be kind of effective at stallbreaking with magic guard.That guy gave me some problems and in my 5th gen sandstorm team he was the only thing i actually was scared of fighting.even in sandstorm a focus blast from him hurts.But i found that paralisys is a good way to deal with him, so...

And ty for the welcomes.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Here are the megas I have used so far:

TTar: liked
Gengar: loved
Charizard X: liked
Kanga: loved
Scizor: meh (the team it was on could use some serious work though)
Blaziken: ERMAHGAWD
Gyarados: liked

What megas have everyone else tried?

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
Megas:
Kanga - yay!
Scizor - makes a good defogger
Mawile - has potential...but it's sooooo slow! and sucker punch is easy to play around..still...this thing hits HARD.
Lucario - Always a fan, but it dies just as easily as normal Lucario.
TTar - not a huge fan, though I never really cared for normal TTar either...
Charizard Y (non dragon) - it's decent...especially if you're wanting some sun.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Megas:
Kanga:shuck it substitute
Charizard Y:Great as an of-the-bat non scarfed-life orb special attacker.
Gardevoir:pretty cool special wall and attacker, its a shame she cant take physical hits too well.
Scizor:Only would use it on a swords dance set.But i still prefer choiced...

Megas I've used:
Blaziken: great
Lucario: great base 112 speed and adaptability make it so good
Kangaskhan: pretty good
Scizor: UBERS GOD. It beats EKiller and Xerneas one on one. Favorite Ubers pokemon of gen 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.