• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Woooo its time to vote

Voting process 2013

Team~

Charizard
Wartortle
Golurk

Who will win the nomination?

Tangela#2013?
Skuntank#2013?
Fraxure#2013?

Last day, dudes

Vote Fraxure to end world hunger/war/corruption or something.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Gotta poopload of points from a dude named Mob Barley

he was kinda mean actually, i dont feel bad about his terrible point loss << Called me a "tard" for running Smooth Rock on Hippowdon

P-please be nice to your opponents dudes

He talked like your typical high ladder dude. Short, condescending words.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Gotta poopload of points from a dude named Mob Barley

he was kinda mean actually, i dont feel bad about his terrible point loss << Called me a "tard" for running Smooth Rock on Hippowdon

P-please be nice to your opponents dudes

I had an argument with that guy in the lobby once. I don't remember what it was about though, I just remember he was an asshat like everyone else who plays Showdown!.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I had an argument with that guy in the lobby once. I don't remember what it was about though, I just remember he was an asshat like everyone else who plays Showdown!.

Well he just talked like a standard high-ladder dude would. Like I said before, y'know, with the short condescending words. :/

Called me a tard and forfeited a milisecond after so he -160'd straight from the 2060s i think

whats so hard about simply speaking through actions, man?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Well he just talked like a standard high-ladder dude would. Like I said before, y'know, with the short condescending words. :/

Called me a tard and forfeited a milisecond after so he -160'd straight from the 2060s i think

whats so hard about simply speaking through actions, man?

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of "elite gamer" code that applies to every video game where you throw out derogatory and insensitive terms to everyone who does something you disagree with, and if they beat you you call luck/hax, throw out some random racial comment, and then ragequit. Also make sure to flaunt the fact that you have a hot GF and that everyone who is better at said game at you must be a nerd, and everyone who is worse than you must be a noob.

MCBarrett

MCBarrett
hey i'm #4 on the ladder and i'm not like that :(

but yea i've played mob barley a few times and he's definitely a doucher. I feel like I knew who he was at some point but I can't seem to remember...

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
hey i'm #4 on the ladder and i'm not like that :(

but yea i've played mob barley a few times and he's definitely a doucher. I feel like I knew who he was at some point but I can't seem to remember...

Then you're not one of them yet. You will be before long though, don't you worry... Soon you'll be t@lk1ng l1k3 th1$, insulting anything and everything that moves, forgoing shaving for the next 3 years, and demanding your mother make you a "sammich".

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Maybe you're kinda right that peeps might let it get to their heads, Divine, but some people do manage to keep their coolness about them! Most might scoff to themselves about their opp but that's better them downright insulting em -w-

AND DAMMIT SKARM IM GONNA COUNT TO 3 IN MY NEXT POSTS AND IF THAT XAT BACKGROUND ISNT BACK AND COLORFUL I'LL..

bust a mad flo

Skarm™

Light It Up
Then you're not one of them yet. You will be before long though, don't you worry... Soon you'll be t@lk1ng l1k3 th1$, insulting anything and everything that moves, forgoing shaving for the next 3 years, and demanding your mother make you a "sammich".
That's not nice .-. Also I'm so happy since I got Mewtwonite Y in Pokemon X now I can fulfill my dream of having Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo Y (X evo sux), Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres all in one game <3

That's not nice .-. Also I'm so happy since I got Mewtwonite Y in Pokemon X now I can fulfill my dream of having Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo Y (X evo sux), Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres all in one game <3

Still trading for one.. Ughhh

epicdrill

I'm trying to make a PB LC team, any suggestions? I'm trying Froakie, as it gets STAB for everything, which is nice and can take only 1 HP damage from LO, with Bunnelby, backed up by it's Huge Power. Something to take Grass hits would be nice, as well as Fighting/anything else that is common that those 2 are weak to. I'm thinking about Abra, with it's resistance to fighting, and Ferro.

Also, Skarm, what's your FC?

EDIT: ****, PS is down.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm trying to make a PB LC team, any suggestions? I'm trying Froakie, as it gets STAB for everything, which is nice and can take only 1 HP damage from LO, with Bunnelby, backed up by it's Huge Power. Something to take Grass hits would be nice, as well as Fighting/anything else that is common that those 2 are weak to. I'm thinking about Abra, with it's resistance to fighting, and Ferro.

Also, Skarm, what's your FC?

EDIT: ****, PS is down.

That thing Gourgeist evolves from is half decent.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
For those of you that havent voted pls vote that'd be cool.

Also, the Conk set has a bit of speed to outpace Hippo. It's on the site now you gotta check it!

Conk so speedy O.O

Except McB has been top of the ladder for months now.... I think he's just going to stay the way he is. Metal and ZF tends to be towards the top of the ladder to, I think this is a bit of an overgeneralization

Mega Mewtwo X is pretty solid from what I've seen, saw a sub bulk up set do work on high end ladder.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Gracias senor Skarm

Oh and...

ITS TIME FOR RESULTS

The winner of the NU teammate nominations iiisss...
114.png

Tangela @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 8 Sp.Def
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power Ice
- Stun Spore / Synthesis

With its undeniably helpful supportive/offensive capabilities sporting a chill 100 Sp.atk with max investment alongside it, heavy hitting base 140 STAB, and the potential to cripple TWO of its opponents Pokes and keep on doing it all via Regenerator/Synthesis, Tangela solidifies our defenses and got the majority vote!

So far our team is...

6.png

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

8.png

Wartortle @ Eviolite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Foresight
- Toxic

653.png

Golurk @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 44 HP / 168 Atk / 252 Def / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Ice Punch

114.png

Tangela @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stun Spore / Synthesis

Now that we're more then halfway done with this CCAT and our Pokes our all positioned out and stuff, we should really be able to figure out what threatens us and what we should do next! I still think Skuntank is a good choice since it absorbs T-Spikes like Moon said and allows us a trapper and priority AND a resist to ghost/dark. Something to work alongside Charizards offensiveness and help rid him of his problems seems viable as well. Maybe something speedy and full on offensive? Idk im just throwin it out cuz it might get someone going... What about you dudes? ^^

Gratz on that, dudes, we're really makin time.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Except McB has been top of the ladder for months now.... I think he's just going to stay the way he is. Metal and ZF tends to be towards the top of the ladder to, I think this is a bit of an overgeneralization

Or maybe a joke.

The world may never know...

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Guys, i know this might sound kind of in the wrong place, but does someone around here have a bulletproof chespin that you could give me? I really need one...

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Im in dire need of an Abra with Magic Guard. Sigh... Sorry I havent been around but I just been busy breeding. I really wanna play already.

Status
Not open for further replies.