• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Sees?

Sooo...about that Florges...terribly shallow movepool, but terribly high Sp.Def alongside pure Fairy typing seems cool

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Sees?

Sooo...about that Florges...terribly shallow movepool, but terribly high Sp.Def alongside pure Fairy typing seems cool

It might be shallow but he's got just the tools he needs to essentially be a more offensive version of Blissey, including Wish and Aromatherapy. Unfortunately Florges's Wishes are rather small in comparison to Blissey's massive 350+ HP Wishes.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
It might be shallow but he's got just the tools he needs to essentially be a more offensive version of Blissey, including Wish and Aromatherapy. Unfortunately Florges's Wishes are rather small in comparison to Blissey's massive 350+ HP Wishes.

I've been thinking offensive Florges with a Defensive build @ Calm Mind might be something, and its offensive movepool is juuust about viable enough inbetween Moonblast and the appropriate Hidden Power for your team. Wish or Aroma for the last move though?

Unless Offensive Florges is already a thing? I don't see it a lotta lot.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I've been thinking offensive Florges with a Defensive build @ Calm Mind might be something, and its offensive movepool is juuust about viable enough inbetween Moonblast and the appropriate Hidden Power for your team. Wish or Aroma for the last move though?

Unless Offensive Florges is already a thing? I don't see it a lotta lot.

I think (I might be wrong) he gets Psyshock, so that could be an interesting option to make him a pseudo-mixed Sweeper, but doesn't give him anything to pitch at Steels. Moonblast + Hidden Power (Ground) gets nearly perfect coverage, however Hidden Power is severely lacking in power until you get a lot of boosts. I'd say something along the lines of...

671.png

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold - Flower Veil
252 HP, 252 Defence, 4 Sp. Def
-Calm Mind
-Recover / Wish
-Moonblast
-Psyshock / Hidden Power (Ground)

But that's just me.​

AnnoyingRedHead

can I claim on being a hipster where it comes to florges as I said the same exact thing a week after the game was released?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

AnnoyingRedHead

Great minds think alike? :)

sounds good to me :)
need to make an ou beta team so I can participate in more type of battles but my team heavily relies on landorus :(
I was wondering how long showdown has been acting up and is it from hackers or from over usage?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
need to make an ou beta team so I can participate in more type of battles but my team heavily relies on landorus :(
I was wondering how long showdown has been acting up and is it from hackers or from over usage?

More DDoS attacks I think. Smogon/Showdown! seem to be favourite targets for sweaty nerds worldwide.

I think i might be able to get a modest one for u, my fellow charizard fan.

You guys ever wonder what happened to Charizard?

Warning: I am not responsible for the ruination of your childhood if you click that link. Okay, maybe I am, but whatever.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I think (I might be wrong) he gets Psyshock, so that could be an interesting option to make him a pseudo-mixed Sweeper, but doesn't give him anything to pitch at Steels. Moonblast + Hidden Power (Ground) gets nearly perfect coverage, however Hidden Power is severely lacking in power until you get a lot of boosts. I'd say something along the lines of...

671.png

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold - Flower Veil
252 HP, 252 Defence, 4 Sp. Def
-Calm Mind
-Recover / Wish
-Moonblast
-Psyshock / Hidden Power (Ground)

I don't think she gets Psyshock or Recover, unfortunately. :n:
Think Psychic.

Could be a neat Heatran/Tenta lure tho, buuut mmmmmm

But that's just me.​

Gliscor? Defensive Chomp? Defensive Gastrodon? Andand kiddos with powertrip tendencies. :0

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Gliscor? Defensive Chomp? Defensive Gastrodon? Andand kiddos with powertrip tendencies. :0

It's really confusing when you respond to me inside my own quote...

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
You sure are quick, buddy. -w-

but naaa, im on my 3DS atm and sometimes i forget to reply after the quote ^^:

Mmm, playing another game right now, in between grinding I'm on here posting.

God, I'm such a nerd.

Also, I've always wondered, exactly what kind of face is -w-? Is it like a vampire or something...?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one with showdown problems cause...you know...misery loves company :)
Especially in marriage O.O

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Its the face of aaa...content joltik -w-

Also wish I made it to xat when its more active. DRAGO WHENS MOVIE NIGHT

We have an xat?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
For the CCAT, I think StunkTank or whatever his name is would be great. T-Spikes would be a nuisance to us. What pursuit trapping can be effective, I just don't love to use it. It always our Defensive core to not be threatened on the switch and allows syndrgises well with or team. By adding skunktant, I struggle to think of our other weaknesses.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I still think some offensive presence would be a good idea, but the more I look at Skuntank (who I've never used before) the more I'm liking him. If someone nominated a mixed Skuntank set again I'd probably vote for it (how the hell did Tangela win the last one? Are you people on crack?)

Status
Not open for further replies.