• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Ugh, in all honesty, it must be kinda lame for all those weather lovers. Having to settle for 8 turns with the items that allow it when their teams really benefit from rain or sun. No more...scarf Kyogre....or...banded T-Tar...

They gotta rock the rain and sand items from now on for only 8 turns now. D-dont worry sand. You're still coo.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Ugh, in all honesty, it must be kinda lame for all those weather lovers. Having to settle for 8 turns with the items that allow it when their teams really benefit from rain or sun. No more...scarf Kyogre....or...banded T-Tar...

They gotta rock the rain and sand items from now on for only 8 turns now. D-dont worry sand. You're still coo.

Banded T-Tar will still be around simply because of how much offensive pressure he puts on opposing teams. In fact I think we'll start to see him more than ever because passive damage won't be as much of an issue to his own team, making it easier to fit him on teams that don't revolve around Sandstorm.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Banded T-Tar will still be around simply because of how much offensive pressure he puts on opposing teams. In fact I think we'll start to see him more than ever because passive damage won't be as much of an issue to his own team, making it easier to fit him on teams that don't revolve around Sandstorm.

I think mine tend to enjoy the passive tho...or maybe I just like slapping Tyranitar on most of mine...idk Tyranitar is just so safe sounding and looking. But then I remember it has so many weaknesses, but MEGA-T-Tar opens up all the opportunes. Already got my Jolly DD-Tar. -w-

Its just sometimes my other friendos talk about how they miss infinite weather, but it did get a bit stale after a while.

Sand was aaaalways coo tho

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw

epicdrill

I didn't even realize Shuckle gets Sticky Web. I'll have to try that.

Something like this?

213.gif

Shuckle @ Custap Berry
Impish - Sturdy
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
-Stealth Rock
-Sticky Web
-Knock Off
-Encore / Toxic / Infestation​

I run Power Split in the final slot, as it is essentially a free -2.

EDIT: I will now run 248 Spe EVs on scarfers with odd base speeds.​

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Band Tar was always more utility for offensive sand teams. It's main goal was to get rid of things like Latios, Jellicent, and others for pokemon like Keldeo to sweep. He's just as effective this gen honestly, if not more since Keld won't die as often to it's own weather. Also, Ban Tar+ Keld+ Lando I is still really effective

SoundofMadness

Speed Kills
The more I use Sticky Web...the more evil it seems...

And thoughts on using Dark Void over Spore on Smeargle? It's only 80% hit, but it hits grass types too...

epicdrill

Sticky Web actually won me a game, because my Deo-D got Taunt in before his Deo-D. Besides Deo-D he had a Genesect that would die to Hazards.

I also saw a team at 1450 where EVERY SINGLE POKEMON was 4x weak to Stealth Rock.

Narin

The Forest Sage
Apparently froslass is banned from OU according to this person i battled :') #SillyPeople

my replays still aren't working -.-

http://i41.*******.com/r93cs4.jpg

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I keep running into situations where Land-I just owns so many things because of sticky web...

I guess you could say they were...STICKY situations~

ohoho

AND C'MON AND VOTE IF YOU ALREADY HAVENT THE VOTING THING IS ON MY POST AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE IT WOULD BE NICE

LAST DAAAY

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Don't forget that the sign ups for the next tournament end by sunday, 11:59 gmt-4 guys!!! Also, Movie Night is tomorrow night at 9 pm gmt -4 on the AA xat!!!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Don't forget that the sign ups for the next tournament end by sunday, 11:59 gmt-4 guys!!! Also, Movie Night is tomorrow night at 9 pm gmt -4 on the AA xat!!!
I'll be there! xD So, I've been trying out Mega-Kangaskhan and Mega-Mawile, and I have to say, I'm not sure which one I like better. Your opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.