• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Creed

FlairGuy77

A New Start
I think that Ubisoft have said that the next game will be Assassin's Creed 3 because in an interview they said that people don't like playing futuristic game when they are at that moment in time.

They also said that once AC3 comes out, they'll stop releasing a game every year and concentrate on releasing them every 2 years.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
They also said that once AC3 comes out, they'll stop releasing a game every year and concentrate on releasing them every 2 years.

GOOD. I'd rather wait for a quality game then wait for the same repetitive game every year like it was made by Activision.

Shadow XD001

I think that Ubisoft have said that the next game will be Assassin's Creed 3 because in an interview they said that people don't like playing futuristic game when they are at that moment in time.

I'd like to hope so. If you ask me, AC2 was very good because Ubisoft took the time to make it after AC and Brotherhood and Revelations are pretty good, but would be better if they weren't a yearly release.

Fenix

Tremulant
I played the first Assassin's Creed last year, and I found it to be rather average. While initially fun and really good looking, after having to do the same things every mission it got really repetitive. I did beat it though, and the final section was really lame in my opinion.

I will play the second game sometime, and I will pass final judgement on the series after that. If AC2 is as repetitive as the 1st one, I won't bother with the series anymore.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
It is in truth intriguing.

In the education aspect, it reflects ancient europe's history so well, whether Ezio's here or not.
It is a nice stealth game like Metal Gear Solid. Also Good with the storyline so far.
But for me, Controls are quite tricky in all honesty.

Believe it or not, Ubisoft actually has a pseudo alliance with the Nintendo series, according to one reporter from Ign. Know The Rabbids series on Wii and the DS? That's their Pseudo Alliance Relationship. Even Assassins Creed Spin offs on the DS ( I had a downloadable one before I lost it).
Ubisoft reported that they may release the AC series to the Wii U. Quite a Coincidence huh?

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

I played the first Assassin's Creed last year, and I found it to be rather average. While initially fun and really good looking, after having to do the same things every mission it got really repetitive. I did beat it though, and the final section was really lame in my opinion.

I will play the second game sometime, and I will pass final judgement on the series after that. If AC2 is as repetitive as the 1st one, I won't bother with the series anymore.

The fact you didn't like the first one is no surprise to me. I didn't really like the series until Brotherhood.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

AC2 is nowhere near as repetitive as 1. They actually took fan complaints into account and made it the awesome game 1 should have been.

The fact you didn't like the first one is no surprise to me. I didn't really like the series until Brotherhood.

You didn't like 2? I found it to be far better than Brohood.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
II actually wasn't bad, but it was hard for me to get in to as it was really boring until

Ezio's family gets hanged.

Yeah, but that's only the beginning of the game, like the first couple hours. The rest is pure Assassin's Creed doing assassinscreedy things that it does best.

FlairGuy77

A New Start
I finished Revelations on Wednesday night. I really liked the way they ended Ezio and Altair's story although Revelation's story was fairly weak compared to Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed 2. I do feel as though they missed out on quite a bit, but this could be rectified in the third one
Like how we didn't really learn anything about Subject 16

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I've played and owned every Assassin Creed game (except for one handheld one). I've found the series so fun and interesting. The plot and the surrounding history has gotten me to surf the web for hours to fill in the mysteries in the game, especially
the messages Subject 16 left and the glyphs you decode.

My brother first played 1 and I just watched him. I was so intrigued by it that I picked up the series while brother went on to another game that didn't make his brain hurt.

My favorite would have to be 2, but I like each game for its individual perks. I would be replaying it right now, but my brother sold it for a crappy game that he later returned (I'm still gonna get that $70 back).

I have felt the previous 2 console games have been lacking (most complaints I heard was the whole 1 central city theme, but that never bothered me as opposed to their length) but I still feel they have their place in the francise.

I wonder how 3 is gonna play out. Hopefully it incorporates modern assassins.

Shadow XD001

I wonder how 3 is gonna play out. Hopefully it incorporates modern assassins.

Well, AC3 is supposed to wrap up Desmond's story, so it will probably be more modern compared to the other Assassin Creed's.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Well, AC3 is supposed to wrap up Desmond's story, so it will probably be more modern compared to the other Assassin Creed's.

I just have doubts because of the whole no swords, all guns thing thats definetely going to come up
(I doubt they're gonna come at you with batons again)
. It could all be stealth I guess.

Ace of Shades

I just found out that assassin's creed 3 will be in the American Revolution and you take the role of a Native American with a bow and Assassin's logo shaped Tomahawk. This has me even more excited for the game.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[IMG139]http://cf.shacknews.com/images/20120302/ac31_21247.nphd.jpg[/IMG139]

Blends in like a shadow. Assassins truly were masters of disguise.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
I seriously can't wait for AC3, played and finished all of them.