• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassin's Creed

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'm digging Assassin's Creed III at this point. Let's see what Ubisoft will say on Monday.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
I'm digging Assassin's Creed III at this point. Let's see what Ubisoft will say on Monday.

I still find it amusing. Hell, if ever the chance came, and if I know I wouldn't be seriously injured, I'f be the loudest Assassin to ever fall vertically in to a haystack. Every time I make an Assassin jump to a haystack, I always 'grotesquely' mimic an eagle's screech...being a more of a "HA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" screech XDD

I have to admit, I do like the look of ACIII. I'd rather Ubisoft made a new Rayman game though because jumping in haystacks got boring 3 years ago.

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...That's tomorrow! 8D Is there going to be a live stream or something of the sort? Is it on G4? Or is it just gonna be a huge update on their main site? >>

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
There's so much AC-swag I wanna get D: The messenger bag being one of 'em, and a Desmond hoodie~

Free-running, AND free-roaming :D Endless wilderness to traverse. Can't wait to explore the American frontier x3

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I'm personally loving two things most about this trailer. The tree-running (as opposed to free-running) and his military style assassin's robes.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
The game looks pretty cool still up to now. The trailer was pretty cool as well. Some actual game play would be nice later on as well.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I really hope the games end with this one. I don't want more and more useless Assassin's Creed games. This would be the perfect ending point to stop the series.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Except, just like Pokémon, they'll keep making it until it stops making money. This game does stop Desmond's story though, so maybe future games will be a reinvention of the series.

Shadow XD001

Except, just like Pokémon, they'll keep making it until it stops making money. This game does stop Desmond's story though, so maybe future games will be a reinvention of the series.

Yeah, Ubisoft said they could make many AC games, and since they're still making money, ACIII probably won't be the last one.

Also, a good way for Ubisoft to focus more on the Campaign is to take out the Multiplayer. Honestly, I think it would make ACIII a better game if they just focused on the Campaign. We'll see, I guess.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Yeah, Ubisoft said they could make many AC games, and since they're still making money, ACIII probably won't be the last one.

Also, a good way for Ubisoft to focus more on the Campaign is to take out the Multiplayer. Honestly, I think it would make ACIII a better game if they just focused on the Campaign. We'll see, I guess.

I agree with you. Ever since Brotherhood introduces multiplayer to the series, Assassin's Creed starting going downhill. It's either that or the part Ubisoft annouced Assassin's Creed will be a yearly thing.

Shadow XD001

I agree with you. Ever since Brotherhood introduces multiplayer to the series, Assassin's Creed starting going downhill. It's either that or the part Ubisoft annouced Assassin's Creed will be a yearly thing.

Yeah, AC being a yearly release could also be part of that. ACII was amazing and was released 2 years after the first Assassin's Creed and it didn't have Multiplayer either. If Ubisoft takes out Multiplayer and releases them about 2 years after one another, we could have another great AC game. Not saying Brotherhood and Revelations are bad, but could have been better if Ubisoft wanted a little longer and took out Multiplayer.

schumaga

I love what the trailer reveals, but not the trailer itself. The E3 one will be glorious though.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
My friend had said that maybe they will start using the comics for the games. I remember one being about a Russian assassin and I think that was with Subject 8 or something.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Right guys. The Multiplayer doesn't ruin anything. It's just a coincidence. What really made the plots go downhill was the yearly schedule. AC3 has had three years put into it. The story's gonna be good. Also, the multiplayer is one of AC's finer things and it plays so well. Lastly, AC3 has finished production I think, and they're spending these last few months polishing it. It's going to be the best one yet.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
The trailer looks great, and so does the setting so far. I really like the idea of us having a Native American protagonist too, even if it IS just so I can have fun tomohawking people.

Funny thing is, my friend off Xbox Live is a long-time AC fan, and he loved playing as Ezio for 3 games straight (although I'm sure many of us, including me, were bored of him by Revelations) and when I told him that the next game was confirmed to be an American Revolution setting with an Indian protagonist, he was raging.

Kids raging on Live is mostly annoying, but when they're Scottish, it's just hilarious.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
There are many things here that I agree with: Maybe Ubisoft taking out multiplayer to focus on the story, rather than become corrupted with focusing on the online play like many different companies have been doing. (Though it's been rumored there might be a coop in ACIII...2-4 players, I'm not sure yet.) Coop would be an interesting aspect, however, depending on how Ubisoft would articulate it. If it's like...Splinter Cell, where the coop is different from the campaign, that might draw players in more. If it's just a run-through the main campaign like Halo, then...what's the point? XD Extra achievements? LAME.

Ubisoft needs to cut it out with the yearly Assassin's Creed games: Yeah. I agree. I do! 'cause it seems to bring down the luster that Assassin's Creed once held. Ubisoft's not giving themselves enough leeway to make the campaign effective and worth playing in to. Like with Revelations (and mind you, I haven't finished it yet), it feels watered down, rush, weak, incomplete...The multiplayer's great, despite its few annoyances...like not finding a game...But that's it. The multiplayer. And Lord save the people that only bought the game for the multiplayer...Hate that, actually...Kids buying games just to play the multiplayer...'s like a waste of 60 bucks.
But, and I posted this on playfire, Ubisoft's been working on ACIII since after the launch of ACII. Ubisoft's had PLENTY of time to work out everything to polish this game up, and give us what we want. Let's not bash on Ubisoft right now for releasing another Assassin's Creed game for the 3rd year in a row if they've had this one in the works for longer than ACII was XD 'n hopefully, or at least, I HOPE, that the next branch-off of ACIII, they will give it as much time as this game, if not ACII, to really wind down the trilogy, and bring it to a beautiful close.