• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assassins Of The Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafor

Yes... :Þ
We can talk bout what we want MANN!!!!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Ok guys since the tourney is over it's time for me to leave :<

Kinda mad KT and Aldeib didn't get to play, but I guess the time difference was too hard, or something...

Anyway take care everyone and best of luck n stuff ^^;

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Ok guys since the tourney is over it's time for me to leave :<

Kinda mad KT and Aldeib didn't get to play, but I guess the time difference was too hard, or something...

Anyway take care everyone and best of luck n stuff ^^;

kbye

10char.

sorry for not being active my intrnet sucks so it verys when i get on and i would like to be in the war team.

ok?????????? what are you talking about a "war team"?????????????????

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
This coming from OM's son ._.

Somebody explain it to him. -.-

Lol, Its a little team we put together to use when we war other clans.
Oh, and that's a pretty cool GIF ya got thar.

And, did anyone else realize the PS Vita came out today? 0_0

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Lol, Its a little team we put together to use when we war other clans.
Oh, and that's a pretty cool GIF ya got thar.

And, did anyone else realize the PS Vita came out today? 0_0

Cool..I guess? xD

Mike_kun

Bug Master
hey kay may I join....
remember me?

This coming from OM's son ._.

Somebody explain it to him. -.-

bro that"s disrespect to me and my dad. but thank you for clearing that up for me. i might be on po tonight or tomorrow

it has been very quiet in the past few days. WHERE IS EVERYONE.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

elo guys my intrnet should back by march and Pokesonic the clan is not dead it is gust not realy active.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Hey guys, sorry I was inactive xP I was in Disneyland, 'cause bawws.

Dude does anyone know a banner maker cause no one is answering my requests????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.