1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Assistance on Root Directory and cPanel- Uploading Folders/Files & installing Arcade

Discussion in 'Webmasters & Websites' started by Gary Oak!, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Gary Oak!

Gary Oak! I got swagger, TM87!

Okay, I am hoping there are some good programmers or people more familiar with uploading files than I am here.

I am working on installing an ibProArcade on my vBulletin forum. The first set of instructions can be found here....

http://prntscr.com/hxfyn

My problem is this. How do I upload the folders he is referring to into my root directory? I am assuming the root directory is the same as the document root, or not? Also, is there any shorter way to upload an entire folder into a root directory than to upload every single little miniscule file inside a subfile inside a subfile ?

If it helps any, I am using the File Directory from the cPanel you get from your host.

Any help is appreciated!

P.S. I am hoping this belongs in the Webmasters and Websites forum and not Tech Help, I was not sure which one it would go under. If it's in the wrong forum, sorry Moderators.