• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assorted Chaos and Sprites by moi

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
xD This was my suckiest thread ever.

Okay, so I basically want feedback on my sprites. (smiles).
Here:

I know that I sized them wrong, and they're blurry but I will try to do it correctly in the future. And yes, there are so many.

~UPDATE~
1/20/09
Meowth, I know, tail is too accented.

~UPDATE~
1/22/09
Fusion of Teddurisa and Pikachu.

~UPDATE~
1/26/09
Lineless:
Dragonair:

Milotic:

Glaceon:

~UPDATE~
1/28/09
Buizel:

~UPDATE~
2/1/09

~UPDATE~
2/27/09
Corsola chao:
corsolaframe22.gif

OR
corsolaframe22.gif

Last edited:

lucario-dude

GOD OF LEGENDRYS!!!!
wow there cool and teddyursa is cute

gtab x3

they are great sprites but don't resize them because they really look distorted, but other than that good job

Umbreon of the Moon

Your are right on the point about resizing (just press the zoom button on paint). But, other than that these are good, but I think the outlines need changes as they seem to be all black.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Yeah, thanks. I haven't really figured out the outline thing, so I'll get to it.

And about the resizing, I did one like that but it got "mysteriously" lost.
New!

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Okay, update: This is a fusion, of Teddurisa and Pikachu. It's not very good, though, beacuse it's bascially a Teddurisa recoloured pika-ish and some pika points.

LionsFist

Just Amazing
Ok well the chao's resizing thing makes it hard to comment accurately
The fusion's head doesn't look smooth
The shading on the fusion also looks off
The outlineless ones i can't seem to find a real issue with.

Dapuff

I cant really make out much detail on some of the sprites because of there obeseness...

PurpleMew

no promises
Never ever resize the original sprites and copy and paste the result on the chaos sprites. The fusions are too Copy and paste aswell and too spike like, the points should curve round easily and not be sharp pointed.
The lineless pokemon are very good but they don't require alot of work to do so its pretty self-explanitry. You need to improve on scratching parts on to the recoloured chaos and for fusions do the same thing so it doesn't look bumpy and not nice looking.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
^ FYI I didn't copy and paste ANYTHING on the chaos, except for Bayleaf's leaf.
New: (Dragonite)

Last edited: