• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Assorted Keyboard Shortcuts?

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
I type really messily, so depending on the computer I'm using, I usually turn on some annoying thing or other by keyboard shortcuts. Don't get me wrong, I love those convient things sometimes. Normally, though, I can deflect the problem eg StickyKeys and Insert, but some of them puzzle me...

First, when I'm using a Wacom tablet, one with speech recognition, a lot of times I hit a random weird combo when trying to switch to Chinese typing or back to English. Since it detects a lot of noise and even my pressing the keys sets it off, it's really annoying to type with and random "thats" are being added into the post. Then, sometimes on a computer I manage to change some of the keys. On a lot of the models I use, there are extra symbols in, like, green or cyan. So this shortcut, whenever I use those keys with Shift, it comes out different. The question mark is an "é", the quotations make "` `" and one makes French quotation marks. To get a question mark you need to press Shift>6. Does anyone know the shortcuts to reverse them?

I'd get the models but it's 3AM here and I can't disturb my mom for her computer. But the general brands are ibm's ThinkPad tablet and hp's...computer. It has Windows 7 currently but she might have bought it with Vista...

Anyway, help muhc appreciated.