1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Asterisk Battle Tournament

Discussion in 'Completed Tournaments' started by FairyWitch, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Eternian Forces League Second Sponsored tournament/Tour which will be hosted on Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Pokemon Game. I will be allowing all league gym leaders,elite members and challengers to this tournament to win some cool prizes and hopefully have the leagues come together which even though were in different leagues and also have fun.

Tournament Start date is July 11th and the deadline for this tournament is July 24th
    HTML:
    Username:
    WFC:
    GMT:

1.) you must make a team out of 3 pokemon that woulld be close as I can get to relate to the job asteriks in braverly default below:

white mage: togekiss
    Black Mage: Houndoom
    Merchant: Hanchrow
    Theif: Manibuzz
    Spellfencer: Bisharp
    Dark Knight: Tyranitar
    Templar: Empoleon
    Time Mage: Celebi
    Red Mage: Delphox
    Summoner: Milotic
    Valkyrie: Swanna
    Archer: charizard
    Performer: Mr. Mime
    Pirate: chandelure
    Chemist: Muk
    Ninja: Greninja (Protean can not be used)
    Swordmaster: Gallade
    Spiritmaster: Sableye
    Vampire: gliscor
    Arcanist: Garachomp
    Conjurer: Jirachi

there is no set teir for this tournament which you must use 3 of these chooses above and the the other three will be wild cards of your choice.

2) The tournament will have 5 rounds so once the five rounds are up you can not battle anymore. ( battle limit is you must battle all different people in your 5 rounds unless I say otherwise since we don't have much participants)
    3.) this tournament will go with a point system, if you lose you will lose a point and if you win you gain 3 point
    1 win= 3 point
    1 loss= 1 point
    if you lose all your battles your points will be 0
    example: win,win,lose,lose,lose 3 points
    which the max points to get will be 15 points total
    4.smogon's clause still follows and rules still follow which this isn't anything goes even with the teir mix allowed.(no ubers,mega rayquaza,moody and etc).
    5) this tournament will be single battle only and WIFI ONLY!
    6.) also duplicate items are allowed
    7.) please post battle results
    8.) make sure to make a team with two of each teir type so we don't have a better advantage against another player. (Example:2 uu,2 ou, 2 nu)
    9.) If you disconnect by accident please send out the same pokemon you sent out first time you both battled to be fair.
    10.) you must stick with one team through the whole tournament please and thanks since its already hard to get one team together for wifi.
    11.) have fun ^_^

All Prizes are given out by me :3
    First Place:
    Shiny Jolly female shroomish Poison Heal untouched lv. 1 flawless w/ egg move focus punch ( can be named since its under my name on my black version which not been transferred yet :3)

2nd Place:
    Shiny Jolly female eevee HA Anticipation untouched lv. 1 flawless w/egg move wish

3rd Place:
    Choice of these three: male/female marill adamant 4 iv w/egg move belly drum,aqua jet in dive ball,male/female swablu adamant 4 iv w/egg move roost in dive ball, or male/may have a female wailmer modest 4 iv w/ 3 egg move in dream ball

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

Username: scizor64
    WFC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    GMT: gmt-4 (Eastern Time New York)

3. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Username: Burnerv2
    WFC: 3754-8538-3606
    GMT: GMT -4 Fluff time

4. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

So if I'm understanding correctly, its 6v6, must choose 3 from the list and 3 of our choice and no more than 2 mon per tier?

5. FairyWitch

yes correct :3

anyway alright thanks for everyone signing up so far this is gunna be a fun tournament will be ^_^

6. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

One last question before I sign up; are teams locked or can I switch teams in between battles?

7. Username: Meliekpi
    WFC: 2337-5693-9340
    GMT: -7 GMT

What tier does Greninja count as if we were to use it? I assume OU?

8. Reisuke

Reisuke Apparently i died

Username: reisuke
    WFC: 2723-8304-1972
    GMT: GMT +2

That 2-2-2 rule is this a must? (It doesn't sound so)

9. TheShoveler1887

TheShoveler1887 Rock Shoveler

Username: TheShoveler1887
    WFC: 0748-4083-2691
    GMT: -6 (CST)

Woo, tournament!

10. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Signing in, lots of neat pokemon to choose from :3

Username: Dragontamer
    WFC: 5370 0586 3904
    GMT: -4 (EST)

2 things though, when is it and what is the name of the first place prize? You listed its info but theres no name xD

11. FairyWitch

I had a feeling you were gunna asked that I feel silly forgot to add that >.<I woke up today thinking that as well XD anyway yeah one team only for this tournament please

Greninja will count as OU since it originally it was banned as long as the pokemon doesn't have protean on it were all good

yes its a must to have no more then two same teir you are allowed though to have one bl and one OU though for example as long as it doesn't go over 2 per teir we shall be alright

yeah thanks for letting me know its fixed its shroomish XD

12. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Username: LynxForte
    WFC: 4485-0447-2297
    GMT: EST -5

You still forgot to put the dates of the tournament lol

13. FairyWitch

yeah I know I am not gunna start the tournament until we get enough people then I will let you all choose who you battle. I don't want to put deadline dates just yet but I will once we start which looks like it will be very soon I see.

14. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

Username:wecondo12
    WFC: 2595-0049-4886
    GMT: UTC -6:00 central time

15. FairyWitch

welcome to the tournament thanks for signing up sorry for the late response just ork and stuff...

I am gunna let another day or go for sign up since I am not sure if trinity knows about my tournament is up or not then I will post the date for everyone the time it starts and the deadline it finishes.

Username:FairyWitch
    WFC: 1693-1320-3008
    GMT: GMT -5

joining in but if I get any place I will pass the prizes to the people below me since I am sponsoring them wouldn't be fair to keep them to all my self would it ;) I am mostly joining in for fun battles as I have a team ready already for this tournament now.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  16. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

Username: Naoto Shirogane
    WFC: 1349-6822-3907
    GMT: GMT +1

17. FairyWitch

welcome to the tournament naoto I will add you and wec and me in on the front as well

18. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Phantomclaw
    fc:3024-5792-5403
    GMT-7

19. FairyWitch

welcome to the tournament phantom enjoy

alright the tournament has started so please start your battles soon as possible thanks if nothing progresses I will message everyone to remind them about the tournament

20. Forgot the tournament started already. Feel free to hit me up if you see me on. I'll try and do the same with others. [:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.