• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Asterisk Battle Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
IQTqoiM.png

Welcome to the Eternian Forces League Second Sponsored tournament/Tour which will be hosted on Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Pokemon Game. I will be allowing all league gym leaders,elite members and challengers to this tournament to win some cool prizes and hopefully have the leagues come together which even though were in different leagues and also have fun.

Tournament Start date is July 11th and the deadline for this tournament is July 24th
HTML:
Username:
WFC:
GMT:

1.) you must make a team out of 3 pokemon that woulld be close as I can get to relate to the job asteriks in braverly default below:

white mage: togekiss
Black Mage: Houndoom
Merchant: Hanchrow
Theif: Manibuzz
Spellfencer: Bisharp
Dark Knight: Tyranitar
Templar: Empoleon
Time Mage: Celebi
Red Mage: Delphox
Summoner: Milotic
Valkyrie: Swanna
Archer: charizard
Performer: Mr. Mime
Pirate: chandelure
Chemist: Muk
Ninja: Greninja (Protean can not be used)
Swordmaster: Gallade
Spiritmaster: Sableye
Vampire: gliscor
Arcanist: Garachomp
Conjurer: Jirachi

there is no set teir for this tournament which you must use 3 of these chooses above and the the other three will be wild cards of your choice.

2) The tournament will have 5 rounds so once the five rounds are up you can not battle anymore. ( battle limit is you must battle all different people in your 5 rounds unless I say otherwise since we don't have much participants)
3.) this tournament will go with a point system, if you lose you will lose a point and if you win you gain 3 point
1 win= 3 point
1 loss= 1 point
if you lose all your battles your points will be 0
example: win,win,lose,lose,lose 3 points
which the max points to get will be 15 points total
4.smogon's clause still follows and rules still follow which this isn't anything goes even with the teir mix allowed.(no ubers,mega rayquaza,moody and etc).
5) this tournament will be single battle only and WIFI ONLY!
6.) also duplicate items are allowed
7.) please post battle results
8.) make sure to make a team with two of each teir type so we don't have a better advantage against another player. (Example:2 uu,2 ou, 2 nu)
9.) If you disconnect by accident please send out the same pokemon you sent out first time you both battled to be fair.
10.) you must stick with one team through the whole tournament please and thanks since its already hard to get one team together for wifi.
11.) have fun ^_^

All Prizes are given out by me :3
First Place:
Shiny Jolly female shroomish Poison Heal untouched lv. 1 flawless w/ egg move focus punch ( can be named since its under my name on my black version which not been transferred yet :3)

2nd Place:
Shiny Jolly female eevee HA Anticipation untouched lv. 1 flawless w/egg move wish

3rd Place:
Choice of these three: male/female marill adamant 4 iv w/egg move belly drum,aqua jet in dive ball,male/female swablu adamant 4 iv w/egg move roost in dive ball, or male/may have a female wailmer modest 4 iv w/ 3 egg move in dream ball

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Username: Burnerv2
WFC: 3754-8538-3606
GMT: GMT -4 Fluff time

LynxForte

The Phoenix
So if I'm understanding correctly, its 6v6, must choose 3 from the list and 3 of our choice and no more than 2 mon per tier?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So if I'm understanding correctly, its 6v6, must choose 3 from the list and 3 of our choice and no more than 2 mon per tier?

yes correct :3

anyway alright thanks for everyone signing up so far this is gunna be a fun tournament will be ^_^

LynxForte

The Phoenix
One last question before I sign up; are teams locked or can I switch teams in between battles?

Username: Meliekpi
WFC: 2337-5693-9340
GMT: -7 GMT

What tier does Greninja count as if we were to use it? I assume OU?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Signing in, lots of neat pokemon to choose from :3

Username: Dragontamer
WFC: 5370 0586 3904
GMT: -4 (EST)

2 things though, when is it and what is the name of the first place prize? You listed its info but theres no name xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
One last question before I sign up; are teams locked or can I switch teams in between battles?

I had a feeling you were gunna asked that I feel silly forgot to add that >.<I woke up today thinking that as well XD anyway yeah one team only for this tournament please

Username: Meliekpi
WFC: 2337-5693-9340
GMT: -7 GMT

What tier does Greninja count as if we were to use it? I assume OU?

Greninja will count as OU since it originally it was banned as long as the pokemon doesn't have protean on it were all good

Username: reisuke
WFC: 2723-8304-1972
GMT: GMT +2

That 2-2-2 rule is this a must? (It doesn't sound so)

yes its a must to have no more then two same teir you are allowed though to have one bl and one OU though for example as long as it doesn't go over 2 per teir we shall be alright

Signing in, lots of neat pokemon to choose from :3

Username: Dragontamer
WFC: 5370 0586 3904
GMT: -4 (EST)

2 things though, when is it and what is the name of the first place prize? You listed its info but theres no name xD

yeah thanks for letting me know its fixed its shroomish XD

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Username: LynxForte
WFC: 4485-0447-2297
GMT: EST -5

You still forgot to put the dates of the tournament lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: LynxForte
WFC: 4485-0447-2297
GMT: EST -5

You still forgot to put the dates of the tournament lol

yeah I know I am not gunna start the tournament until we get enough people then I will let you all choose who you battle. I don't want to put deadline dates just yet but I will once we start which looks like it will be very soon I see.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Username:wecondo12
WFC: 2595-0049-4886
GMT: UTC -6:00 central time

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:wecondo12
WFC: 2595-0049-4886
GMT: UTC -6:00 central time

welcome to the tournament thanks for signing up sorry for the late response just ork and stuff...

I am gunna let another day or go for sign up since I am not sure if trinity knows about my tournament is up or not then I will post the date for everyone the time it starts and the deadline it finishes.

Username:FairyWitch
WFC: 1693-1320-3008
GMT: GMT -5

joining in but if I get any place I will pass the prizes to the people below me since I am sponsoring them wouldn't be fair to keep them to all my self would it ;) I am mostly joining in for fun battles as I have a team ready already for this tournament now.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Phantomclaw
fc:3024-5792-5403
GMT-7

welcome to the tournament phantom enjoy

alright the tournament has started so please start your battles soon as possible thanks if nothing progresses I will message everyone to remind them about the tournament

Forgot the tournament started already. Feel free to hit me up if you see me on. I'll try and do the same with others. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.