• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Asterisk Battle Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
late to the party but I'll be available to battle later on. Good luck everyone!

Round 1 Battle Result: DT vs Shoveler
result: My loss 4-0
So...I have -1 point if I read it right?

Round 2 Battle Result: DT vs Scizor64
result: my loss 3-0
point total, -2

Round 3 Battle Result: DT vs Lynxforte
result: my win 1-0
Point total: 1

Last edited:

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
how do we report this? I'm going to assume we just list our opponent, give the score and winner, rate, and give comments

Round: #1
Opponent: DragonTamer
Winner: Shoveler 4-0
Comments: Nice team. Made a pretty bad misplay in the middle leaving me with 1 HP and allowing my special wall to pick up the kill on your mega. I like your team and it was a bit scary, but I'm not pulling any punches. I plan to win :p

Round: #2
Opponent: scizor
Winner: Scizor 2-0
Comments: I don't like your strategy and I don't like that you chose to mainly use the three non-theme pokemon more than the themed pokemon. However, a win is a win. Seriously surprised some attacks didn't pick up kills like IP on your defensive mon. Regardless, gg. I should've sent out my mega way sooner realizing how much it did to your special wall.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Round 1
Opponent: Dragontamer44722
Score: Win 3-0
Comments: I saw your strategy in your team members and it was very thoughtfully put together. I think I may have used something similar to that at one point during another tour. What I liked best about that battle with you - you kept battling to the end which I thought was pretty awesome. I learned alot as well and best of luck in your future matches!

EDIT:
Round2
Opponent: Wecondo12
Score: Win 3-2 (forfeit)
Comments: Really nice team used against me. In the end, a particular wall on my team held up and won me the game. Good game buddy and best of luck in the tour!

EDIT 2:
Round3
Opponent: TheShoveler1887
Score:Win 2-0
Comments: Amazing battler, I had to give it my all.

EDIT 3:
Round4
Opponent:Naoto
score:win 4-1 (forfeit)
Comments: If I didnt have a certain berry on a certain pokemon I would have lost the game. Good game friend!

EDIT4:
Round5
Opponent: Burnerv2
score: I lost 1-3 (i forfeited)
Comments: A very adaptable player and good friend of mine burnerv2! We both gave it our all!

Total points so far: 11

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Round 1
Opponent: scizor64
Score: loss 4-2 forfeit
comments: gg, i let the stuff that could kill blissey die too fast.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
how do we report this? I'm going to assume we just list our opponent, give the score and winner, rate, and give comments

Opponent: DragonTamer
Winner: Shoveler 4-0
Comments: Nice team. Made a pretty bad misplay in the middle leaving me with 1 HP and allowing my special wall to pick up the kill on your mega. I like your team and it was a bit scary, but I'm not pulling any punches. I plan to win :p

Opponent: scizor
Winner: Scizor 2-0
Comments: I don't like your strategy and I don't like that you chose to mainly use the three non-theme pokemon more than the themed pokemon. However, a win is a win. Seriously surprised some attacks didn't pick up kills like IP on your defensive mon. Regardless, gg. I should've sent out my mega way sooner realizing how much it did to your special wall.

yeah just report it by rounds like you just did ;)

Opponent: Naoto
Score: W; 3-0
Comments: Fat pokes suck and so does Muk. GG!

Opponent: LynxForte
Score: W; 3-0
Comments: Had a good matchup but a lil misplay nearly cost me the match. GG's

Round: #3
Opponent: Wecondo12
Score: W; 3-2
Comments: Traded pokes early letting me clean up mid and late game. gg

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Round 1
Opponent: Scizor64
Score: Win 3-0
Comments: Tough match as always buddy! Phew, if I didn't have a certain move, then one of your mons would of walled me completely at the end.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Available for battles, pm/vm me

Round 1
Vs Shoveler
Win 3-0
GG. Managed to get rid of the 2 mon that hurt me the most and was able to clean up after.

Round 2
Vs Meliekpi
Lose 0-3
GG. That one mon is an EQ Crit Magnet for some reason

Round 3
Vs DragonTamer
Lose 0-1
GG. Opened with a crit, the only hax of the game (I think)

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Looking for tourney battles to finish up my matches! Lemme know through VM for matches!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Looking for tourney battles to finish up my matches! Lemme know through VM for matches!

I will probably battle you soon burn as well as anyone needs a battle I will battle you all message me and I will try to make a date before the 24th to battle you all I need all 5 matches so 5 different people.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Have to drop out. I didn't expect this to take place right after i left for my vacation and thus i don't have a complete team yet. Sorry guys

alright sad to here alright guys we got 4 more days till the ending of the tournament so I will have to take count by how many your battles done if you can't get three rounds in which tbh isn't fair in one way so I hope this doesn't come to conclusion which message me though if anyone wants to battle me for the tournament so I can make a quick battle date before the 24th.

I need 2 more battles as well if anyone is free. I'll be stopping by some chats throughout the day. Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well it seems no one else is doing there battles if there are no battles in a few more hours I will have to tallie up what all you guys did battle wise sadly since everyone rounds are all over the place. I will do this though for every round your missing as a handicap for missing battles I will add one point to you.

Results with handicaps

first place: Scizor
Second place: Melikepi
third place: Burnerv2

also since the others tried they are allowed to pick one of the choices of third place too as my little gift which I will be able to breed more wailmers if you want a female :3 it has 3 egg moves on it and in dream ball.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
I have a question,
Meliekpi did three battles and won all three of them giving him 9 points. Then with the handicap rule in place, since he did not finish two rounds that would give him an extra 2 points making it 11.

I finished all battles but lost the last one with burn giving me a total of 11 points. Since i finished all my rounds i do not recieve any extra points due to handicap rule.

Does this mean we are tied and have to battle for 1st?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have a question,
Meliekpi did three battles and won all three of them giving him 9 points. Then with the handicap rule in place, since he did not finish two rounds that would give him an extra 2 points making it 11.

I finished all battles but lost the last one with burn giving me a total of 11 points. Since i finished all my rounds i do not recieve any extra points due to handicap rule.

Does this mean we are tied and have to battle for 1st?

yes it was a tie I looked at your edits when I was calculating so this the stands now

first place: Scizor and meliekpi 11
second place: Burnerv2 7
third place: TheShoveler1887 5

Status
Not open for further replies.