• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

At the End of the Fray! (408)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
At the End of the Fray

In his quest to become the Hoenn League Champion, Ash must battle Tyson, one of his newest friends. However when the battle begins Ash finds it one of the toughest battles of his time. Will Ash win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
^ Lol.

I seriously hope that Tetsuya doesn't lose his next match after beating Ash *coughRichieAndHarrisonClonecough*

Tetsuya should win the entire Hoenn league, if he loses his next match after Ash I will be ******. Can't these writers ever do anything new for once without resorting to rehashing old storylines?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Argy said:
Hmm. Tetsuya won the Championship. No big surprise there, but it is refreshing that he didn't lose to someone else right after defeating Satoshi.

That pretty much sums it all up I think.
Either way, I still think the whole idea of Ash losing like this in the first place sucks, and I honestly couldn't care how far Tetsuya got in the league anyway.

T

Trendy_boy87

urm how did he win the championship when winning this would put them into the top 4

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Trendy_boy87 said:
urm how did he win the championship when winning this would put them into the top 4
Obviously they'd either show him winning the next two matches, or just say he did and skip to him being presented with a trophy on the winners podium. Its not THAT hard to work out surely?

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Gravy i think ur right. I tried my best to translate what i got from pokeani and it said something about ash losing and coming in the top 8 and tetsuya winning the whole conference.

From what i got out of the translation Glalie and Sceptile was a draw. and metagross knocked out 2 of ash's pokemon. puting pikachu against it ash won but pikachu lost to meowth making tetsuya the winner. i think that Torkoal beat Shiftry but lost in the next matchup. And Ash went to the half with 3 pokemon out while tetusuya lost only 2 pokemon. But mainly it was metagross that did it for Tetsuya. Again i think this is how it went cuz the translation just sucked.lol. Im trying to download the episode but they dont have it up yet so as soon as i get it ill put a summary up for u guys. or maybe someone will beat me to it.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Here's what i gathered from pokeani and babelfish, flamez pretty got the same thing :p
Sceptile(Jukain)- sounds like there was a beam struggle, and it also says "By his had enjoyed that it fights with Grovyle(Juputoru)" (that's copied from Babelfish) i hope this mean Glalie lost, i like Glalie and all but enough is enough already!

Shiftry(Daatengu)- "Something related to time to be disappointing destruction by fire (difference 繝・Φ繧ー which is done.
Aerial floating is enormous, don't you think?" (i copied this from the babelfish translation, make of it what u will) i hope torkoal won tho ^^; and it sounds loke Shiftry is a good jumper

Hariyama(Hariteyama)- Hmm this one is a bit weird, mentions that he's a Power fighter(Pawaa Faitaa haha) and there is mention of Grovyle(Juputoru), Torkoal(Kootasu), and Corphish(Heigani)

Donphan(Donfan)- there is mention of Swellow(Oosubame)

Metagross(Metagurosu)- Lol says he has the attack that becomes the mountain according to babelfish, and i saw Grovyle(Juputoru) mentioned again

Meowth(Nyaasu)- "The thunder and 100000 volts/bolts only are dazzling just, but" (that's copied from babelfish again, so it uses Thunder and Thunder Bolt but we know that already, idk what that "but" is for though...guess it means it won <.<)

S

ShadowPhoenix

Bah, there should have been a longer league, and Ash deserved a better place. A longer league would probably guarantee that.

JazzJazz

ShadowPhoenix said:
Bah, there should have been a longer league, and Ash deserved a better place. A longer league would probably guarantee that.

I guess the writers are hoping that the Battle Frontier will compensate for the shortness of the Hoenn League.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Which is pretty disappointing, since we all expected Ash to do really well this league, yet he comes in the same exact place he came in the Johto league.

I hope this match wasn't as rushed as the Masamune battle, but I'm glad to see Metagross had some decent screentime.

Did Masamune and Tetsuya mention where they're going after this?

C

Chaos of Doom

this is facking bullshitTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY FACKING MAKE ASH THE FCKING MAIN CHARACTER AND THAN HAVE HIS FACKING AS..SSSSSSSS Lose IN THE FACKING LEAGUE EVERY FACKING TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEE YOU FACKINGGGGGGGGG SONNNNNNNNN OBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIAAAAAAATCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!AND GO TO FACKING HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUY MOTHERRRRRRRR FACKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alfonso

Derpgull
Sum up of the Battle:

Sceptile and Glalie OHKO eachother after their attacks colide. Yep. Way to go SCREWING over Sceptile.

Torkoal beat Shiftry. About time too. Torkoal then loses to Hariyama, who also proceeds to beat Corphish.

Then there's a Time Out. Masamune shouts at Ash.

Back to the Battle. It's Swellow vs. Hariyama. Of course, Swellow wins.

Tetsuya then sends out Donphan... after a rather cool struggle, Swellow wins again, but loses to Metagross. Grovyle is sent out, who also loses to the 'Gross.

So it's down to Pikachu. Pikachu beats Metagross, and then we have our Grand Showdown. (Which is actually pretty damn cool.)

And guess what?

WE HAVE A F*CKING REPEAT OF THE JOHTO LEAGUE.

Yep. -_- Pikachu and Meowth battle it out... both of them are very tired... they both hit the ground at the same time... they struggle to get up... then, Jesus Christ! It looks as if Meowth is going to faint! But Pikachu does instead and thus mirrors the Charizard vs. Blaziken battle right down to a tee. -_-

Some crap happens. Tetsuya wins the Championship. Glory Day plays... and the plays again in the ending. o_o

Oh, and May, Max and Brock must f*ck off somewhere at the start of the next episode, because they're nowhere to be seen in the preview. >_> What May was saying to Max might be a clue though.

PDL

disenchanted
so it goes exactly as predicted...

well, there goes the neighbourhood...

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well...it sounds like a good battle..expect for the last part...

and was that the CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH...Ash vs. Testuya...or the Semi-Final?

well...i do want to kno why the three Brock, Max, May leave...or just leave for the current moments...as Ash makes his way to Battle Frontier :D

bird1111

No, it was the quarterfinals (meaning Ash ended up in the top 8)

V Faction

www.faction.com
EvilKeckleon said:
so it goes exactly as predicted...

well, there goes the neighbourhood...
I don't know what you're refering to, but most people concluded that Tetsuya would lose his battle. And then he goes and wins it.

Speaking of which, attacks?