• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

At what age did you guys start smoking weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
I just got in to weed,its not that bad i smoke it once in a while.

I got in to it at the age of 17(pretty old huh).

Rave

Banned
[img139]http://forum.sensiseeds.com/images/cannabis_fun/a_arjun/mms_smoking_weed.jpg[/img139]

You're a miserable little failure.

Last edited:
Fifteen, and going strong. :cool:

I came rollin' out of my mom's womb with a blunt in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in another. I was pissed when the doctors wouldn't give me a light.

Isn't that when everyone starts smoking pot?

Zazie

So 1991
I came rollin' out of my mom's womb with a blunt in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in another. I was pissed when the doctors wouldn't give me a light.

You have just won this thread.

I remember talking to my friends newborn nephew, she was high as a kite and was all like goo-goo ga-ga. It was crazy, you'd have to be out of mind to start making up words like that.

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
You phrased that question so non-chalantly that it makes it sound as if you think everyone smokes weed. You can't be that out of it, can you?

I personally don't smoke, it gives you cancer. I also avoid mind altering substances because I try to keep a clean mind. (though I'm pretty messed up without any substances)

This isn't about cigs honey, you have your drugs messed up. ;)

And I've never smoked weed and I don't plan on it.

Lol some people need to stop believing all that D.A.R.E crap since they stretch the truth and lie soooooo much. Anyways, I started smoking like a year ago with friends but I really only smoke once every few months so I can't be all h4rdk04 st0n3r

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
No, 98% of teenagers do not smoke pot. And I'm one of those who never touched a cigarette. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it with your weed.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Anyone who thinks weed is bad is seriously undereducated and should probably do some reading.
I started smoking a few years ago. I don't smoke regularly because I'm not declaring it to have health BENEFITS, but I'm sure as hell not declaring it has health detriments. I took the ACT a few times, with my highest being a 30. I was high as a kite when I took it.
My others, 27, 25, 30(high), 28. Just sayin.

Zazie

So 1991
Lol some people need to stop believing all that D.A.R.E crap since they stretch the truth and lie soooooo much. Anyways, I started smoking like a year ago with friends but I really only smoke once every few months so I can't be all h4rdk04 st0n3r

While it's negative effects are highly Exaggerated , it still has some negative effects. Smoking isn't good for you period and mind altering substances typically aren't the best thing for your mind.

Dattebayo

Banned
No, I don't smoke, but I praise those of you who do because you're doing the environment a favor by slowly killing yourselves from smoking, which can cause a decrease of our population.

Camellrupt

Sarcastic Douchebag

Well...... damn.... i cant top that you win sir

While it's negative effects are highly Exaggerated , it still has some negative effects. Smoking isn't good for you period and mind altering substances typically aren't the best thing for your mind.

Yeah I know it's not going to better your health or anything unless you have it prescribed but people are so annoying when they preach their "0MFGZ W33D IS 40 TIMES WORSE FOR YOU THAN CIGARETTES AND EACH TIME YOU SMOKE,IT'S LIKE TAKING ICE CREAM SCOOPS OUT OF YOUR BRAIN"(I've had multiple people come up to me and say things like that.)I'm fine if you choose not to do drugs or whatever but don't shove your beliefs down my throat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.