• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

At what age did you guys start smoking weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
GrizzlyB was right I was indeed referring to that stupid quote.

Also smoke weed as much as you want but if you become addicted, say goodbye to your life.

To quote a wise person, you only think it's a high because your life is a low.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
kochoupink said:
I, um, never started? I dunno, I don't really have any moral objections to it per se; I just noticed that when my friends smoke, I don't like them as much as I used to.
So who was it I talked to for an hour-and-half that one time?

Anyway, this thread is highly inappropriate.

Glass Eye said:
Except the smoke pollutes the air.
That's just stupid sounding enough to be something I might say while high.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not cool enough to smoke weed so I haven't. Only the really cool people can do that, and then make threads about it on a forum for Pokemon.

Slick

Banned
A day before everyone.

MOTHER****ERS.

But more seriously, this thread is made of fail troll.

I came rollin' out of my mom's womb with a blunt in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in another. I was pissed when the doctors wouldn't give me a light.

Isn't that when everyone starts smoking pot?

HAHAHAHAHA

Well now just to be in topic, never. It's gross. >:
Double shoot, then how are we suppose to decrease our population without the use of natural disasters?
Suicide.

Chris

Old Coot
Also smoke weed as much as you want but if you become addicted, say goodbye to your life.
Pot hardly has anything in it that makes it addictive. It's the feeling itself that makes people either constantly go back for more or try harder stuff. If you gave a stressed person something that helped them relax and then took it away, they'd want to come back for more of those good feelings. Things like cigarettes, however, DO have chemicals within them that make it addictive and difficult to get off of. Smoke all in all isn't good for the body. However, pot does the least damage to one's body, compared to tobacco and alcohol.

I've never smoked, but even I know not to always believe the PSA's they fed kids on Saturday mornings. Pot is mainly illegal because just about anyone can make it thus preventing the government from being able to tax it. And before anyone says it has mind altering effects and can cause harm to others, like say while on the road, it's worth mentioning that alcohol has the same influence except with the additional liver damage. Even medicine can be problematic while on the road, such as the side effect of drowsiness. Though that's why there's a "do not operate heavy machinery" warning on those.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Pot hardly has anything in it that makes it addictive. It's the feeling itself that makes people either constantly go back for more or try harder stuff. If you gave a stressed person something that helped them relax and then took it away, they'd want to come back for more of those good feelings. Things like cigarettes, however, DO have chemicals within them that make it addictive and difficult to get off of. Smoke all in all isn't good for the body. However, pot does the least damage to one's body, compared to tobacco and alcohol.

I've never smoked, but even I know not to always believe the PSA's they fed kids on Saturday mornings. Pot is mainly illegal because just about anyone can make it thus preventing the government from being able to tax it. And before anyone says it has mind altering effects and can cause harm to others, like say while on the road, it's worth mentioning that alcohol has the same influence except with the additional liver damage. Even medicine can be problematic while on the road, such as the side effect of drowsiness. Though that's why there's a "do not operate heavy machinery" warning on those.

*facepalm at Withdrawn Trader*

COME ON OP. WTF. YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS ON HERE. @____@
actually, it's pretty tame surprisingly.

Once you start doing it,you wont stop.

I beg to differ.

I smoke a lot less than I used to. I guess it's because I used to always have weed, right there, for me, at almost anytime. And tbh, if the weed is there, I'm probably going to smoke it.
My friend is such a stoner! But she's amazing <3. And she moved away, so I smoked only when the people I hung out with, happened to have some. And that's how it is nowadays. I will only smoke if I get the chance.
pfft.. I don't purchase weed. YOU CRAZY> :X

I'm not going to lie though. When I went down a few weeks ago to visit my friend ..I was probably high pretty much the whole fricken trip.

But yeah, no addiction! I just liked the effects, which is why I kept doing it. But I can easily quit for long amounts of time. Unlike cigarettes, even when I don't see any or have any ..I would FLIP because I needed one.

Smoke weed

Get inspiration

Zazie

So 1991
Double shoot, then how are we suppose to decrease our population without the use of natural disasters?

Carefull planning and not having to many kid's. It's a difficult task that would require the participation of a great deal of people to be somewhat effective.

That's just stupid sounding enough to be something I might say while high.

Burning things causes air pollution. When you burn a ciggarette you are therefore releasing smoke in the air. It may be a very small amount but it still is technically polluting. Emphasis on the word tehnically.

like last month lol. and smoking weed doesnt do **** to you like give you cancer ok. it's practically impossible to get addicted to it.

All smoke contains carbon monoxide, a chemical that you shouldn't breathe in because it has harmful to the human body. If you were obtaining the effects of weed through a different method, say hashcakes or something you may have a point. (or maybe not I don't know if it is good for to ingest weed). As for the addiction, I have never heard of anyone being addicted to weed the same way they would be ciggarettes or crack. While addiction may be possible it would be a result of one's own psychological issues not the weed itself.

Use a vaporizer for your weed, pollution/smoke issue solved.

Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.